Attempt

The Moonlight Visit

Jeongyeon stared at Tzuyu's family, not knowing what to say or do. She glanced over at Tzuyu, hoping she could help but she was waiting for the answer as well. Jeongyeon finally looked back at her brother and tried to think of something to say quickly. The red head stuttered a few times as she ventured to form a sentence. "I..well um...we never really went on a proper date before.

Her brother stood there and raised an eyebrow. "You haven't?"

"N-no but I guess we can have one.."

"You will?"

"Can I?"

"Don't ask me! Ask her!" He gestured at his sister who smiled proudly.

"Oh right!" She quickly looked over at gorgeous girl as she cleared and tried to compose herself. "D-do you want to have dinner at my place later?"

"I'd love to!" She perked up as Jeongyeon grinned in relief, as if Tzuyu would reject a date from her.

"Cool!" Jeongyeon replied as she finally bid her goodbyes at the family before heading back to the car. Once she got into her vehicle,  she stared against her wheel before coming to a realization. "Holy , I got a date tonight!"

She instantly put the car on drive before heading back to her apartment with determination that she was going to hustle hard to make this date perfect.

---

Of course once Jeongyeon got home, she instantly fell asleep on the couch. She was spending time with Tzuyu's family all night long that she didn't even get a second of sleep. She finally woke up in the evening as she rolled around on the sofa. She tiredly picked up her head and glanced at the window. She jumped off the couch, realizing that the sun was setting and that Tzuyu would be arriving soon. She ran to take a speedy shower before running back to her room, not even being completely dry yet. She threw on some of her best clothes before making her way to the kitchen. She opened her fridge and stared at the produce that was inside. The tall one wasn't much of a cook, even though she was the daughter of a top chef. She mostly took take out from her father's restaurant after work and used them as meals. Jeongyeon took out random ingredients and took out her phone to search for a good recipe. 

"Okay, steak... I can cook steak. It's just meat after all." 

She the stove and washed the meat before putting it on the pan. She threw in various different seasoning, hoping that it would give it some taste.

All of the sudden, she heard her phone ring, noticing that it was Nayeon. She picked up the call and placed the phone against her ear. "Hello?!!"

"Hey girl! Why do you sound like you're freaking out?"

"Cause I am! I have a date with Tzuyu!" She said as she paced around the kitchen, running her hand through her hair.

"Did she lose a bet or something?"

"Nayeon!"

"I'm kidding! Just breathe and relax. Have fun!"

Jeongyeon sighed and rubbed her head. "I'm nowhere near relaxed."

"You'll fine, I promise. Oh got to go~ Momo is waiting for me."

"Gross." After the last statement, she hung up and went back to work by setting up the table before she heard a banging on the window. "Tzuyu!"

She checked herself in the mirror, fixing her bangs before walking back to her room. She spotted the bat outside of her window as she opened it to let the vampire in. She didn't understand why she was so nervous. Tzuyu visits her all the time but tonight was a date and it had to be perfect. Tzuyu flew in before transforming herself back into a vampire. She threw her long, slender arms around Jeongyeon's neck and greeted her with a kiss. The other was taken aback but nonetheless, still wrapped her arms around her middle and kissed her back. This relaxed her for sure as she embraced the kiss. They finally pulled away from each other as Jeongyeon smirked. "I don't think you're ever going to use the door, huh?"

"Too mainstream for me." She giggled before her expression changed. She took a few sniffs as her nose scrunched before staring back at her date. "Is something burning?"

Jeongyeon remembered about the steak before running back to the kitchen. "!"

She quickly turned off the stove as she glanced at the meat. She groaned at the ruined meal as Tzuyu came in, looking over her shoulder. She smiled and patted her arm gently. "Don't worry, I'll eat anything."

She used her nail to cut a piece of the meat before eating it. She munched happily as she held a thumb up. "Mmmm, It's good!"

Jeongyeon laughed and shook her head at Tzuyu's reaction. "You're really something."

"I'm not too hard to please, am I?"

"I guess you're not." She smiled and placed her hands on her middle as she pecked her lips softly. "Sorry, I just wanted this date to be perfect."

"And it is! Anything with you is perfect." She curved her lips into a crescent as she placed her forehead against the other's.

"Tzuyu.."

"Jeongyeon before I met you. I was so bored. I wanted an adventure and you gave it to me. You gave my life an actual thrill. I've learned so much about your world and you've accepted mine. I really don't want anything about that to change." She looked into her eyes as Jeongyeon took in her sweet, grasping words. Her heart was touched as she couldn't believe that someone like Tzuyu would even say something like that about her, but she wasn't complaining. It felt sincere and lovely. Jeongyeon could almost feel a burst of happiness roaming inside of her. She knew exactly what to do next.

"Then I guess we should be girlfriends, huh?"

Tzuyu gave her the biggest grin as she replied with a soft laugh while combing her hair with her fingers. "Hmm, I guess we should."

And with that, Jeongyeon dipped her low, giving her the longest and most passionate kiss ever.......right next to the burnt steak.

_______________________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh, Happy Halloween kids! Here is your treat! An update!!

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Love you all <33

-JanJan^^