The Movies

The Moonlight Visit

That evening, Jeongyeon folded her laundry, keeping her phone between her ear and her shoulder as she listened to Momo ramble on how much she adored Nayeon. Truthfully, she wasn't really listening and she only focused on her clothing until she heard the question.  "Wanna come to the movies with us?"

Jeongyeon let go of her clothes and pondered on whether to go or not. She loved her friends but she really didn't want to be there like a 3rd wheel. She bit her lips and tried to think of an excuse." I don't know."

"What's wrong?"

Jeongyeon jumped at the sound of another voice as she turned around frantically to see Tzuyu sitting on her window sill with a bright smile on her face. The red head quickly covered the speaker and looked at the vampire sternly. "Tzuyu, what are you doing here?"

"To see you." She pouted softly. Jeongyeon could feel her heart pounding quickly from the cuteness as she sighed, knowing she could never resist that adorable expression. 

"Tzuyu.."

"Jeongyeon! Hello? So are you coming or not?" Momo's voice was ejecting from the phone as Jeongyeon remembered she was still on a call.

"What is she talking about?" Tzuyu tilted her head in curiosity as Jeongyeon tried to explain.

"My friends want me to go to the movies with them." 

"The movies?" Tzuyu's smile perked up as she clapped her hands together. "Can I come?"

"I.."

"Jeongyeon!" Momo kept calling as Jeongyeon finally put the phone against her ear to reply.

"Yeah! I'll be there and I'm bringing a friend." Tzuyu squealed with victory after Jeongyeon made her choice.

"Ooooo a friend huh?" 

"Shut up, we'll be there in an hour." And with that last statement, she hung up the phone and tossed it onto her bed before glancing at the gorgeous vampire.

"Okay before we go, we need to put you into some normal clothes." She gestured at her dress which made Tzuyu frown from the comment.

"What's wrong with my dress?"

"Nothing!" She said defensively. "But you need to blend in with the humans. No one can know you're a vampire."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and floated off the window sill until stood onto the floor. "Alright, what should I wear then?"

Jeongyeon rummaged through her closet and picked out a few clothes before handing them over to Tzuyu. "Here. Go to the bathroom and try on these."

Tzuyu looked at the clothes confusingly before complying to Jeongyeon's wishes. After a few minutes, she came out of the bathroom, fully dressed before entering the bedroom. "Well? What do you think?"

Jeongyeon glanced at her before doing a double take. All she wore was pink hoodie with skin tight jeans and a pair of black sneakers. It was all casual but yet she still looked amazing. Jeongyeon stared at her, all mesmerized before finally answering. "U-uh..perfect! Let's get going!"

Tzuyu grinned as they walked out of the short haired's apartment. She reached out to intertwine their fingers together. Jeongyeon glanced down look at their hands. Tzuyu's was cold but Jeongyeon still felt warm from it. Tzuyu looked at her before asking. "Are you okay? You're sweating."

"I-It's called glistening, Tzuyu"

---

The pair arrived at the movie theaters until they spotted NaMo cooing at each other as usual. Jeongyeon took a deep breath as they walked over to the couple. "Hey guys."

The two finally pulled away to greet their friends. Nayeon smiled sincerely. "Hey there and who is this cutie pie?"

Tzuyu giggled as she held out her hand. "I'm Tzuyu!" She said excitedly as Nayeon shook her hand in return.

"Oh my. Your hands are freezing."

"Sh-She's anemic!" Jeongyeon said instantly. "Yeah, so she gets cold pretty easily.

Tzuyu stared at her blankly as the couple 'o'ed at the explanation. "So do you live around here?" Momo asked.

"Naw, I actually live in a cave."

"That's what she calls her room! Cause she like..barely leaves her apartment." Jeongyeon laughed nervously as she shook her shoulders/

"Ah..so how did you two meet?" Nayeon asked as well.

"Well I flew--" Jeongyeon covered with her hand as she answered for her instead.

"She flew here...from Taiwan and now lives in my building. I forgot to mention that but we're actually neighbors." She grinned timidly before finally removing her hand as Tzuyu growled at her. 

"O..kay." Nayeon said as the couple stared at the two. "Let's go inside. The movie is about to start soon."

"Right. Let's get snacks first." Jeongyeon suggest as they all agreed. The other couple went ahead of them as Jeongyeon leaned into Tzuyu's ear to whisper with frustration. "I told you to blend it."

"I know but this is more fun."

Jeongyeon hoped to choke on the popcorn.

---

The group bought their snacks and scurried off to get to their seats. Once the movie started to play, Tzuyu began to eat her popcorn. she enjoyed the savory buttery taste of it and the sweetness of her fizzy drink. She looked over to see NaMo barely eating their snacks, but their faces instead. She leaned over to Jeongyeon's ear and whispered. "How do they even breathe like that?"

Jeongyeon shook her head in response. "Don't ask."

Tzuyu blinked before reaching over and placed her hand on Jeongyeon's knee, causing her to blush from the touch. "Can we try?"

Jeongyeon searched for the answer before blurting out. "Just watch the movie, Tzu."

The vampire pouted as she leaned back against her seat, bringing back her attention to the film. She noticed a scene where the vampire tried to terrify the whole crowd and even the blood out of one of them. Tzuyu threw another popcorn into before scoffing."Humans really don't do their research huh?"

---

The movie finally ended as the girls headed out of the room. They threw all of the trash into the garbage before leaving the theater.

"Well that was fun!" Momo said. 

"You spent most of the time making out." Jeongyeon pointed out.

"I know" She said slyly as she pulled Nayeon closer to her, which made her giggle. Jeongyeon wanted to barf on the spot.

Nayeon looked over at Tzuyu and asked. "Did you like the film?"

The vampire shrugged. "It was okay, a bit stereotypical if you asked me. Like who wears capes anymore? That's so 19th century. And the accents? Don't they understand that vampires come from all around the world and not just from east Europe? Oh and don't get me started with the whole frightening part. Vampires have been peaceful with the humans for decades now!"

Nayeon blinked at her comment. "Wow..you seem to know a lot about vampires." There was a long pause that made Jeongyeon nervous until Nayeon added. "You're so cool!"

Momo agreed."Right? You two should come to our Halloween party this Saturday!"

"What's....Halloween?"

The couple burst into laughter as Tzuyu gazed at them, completely confused.

"You're kidding right?" Momo asked as soon as the laughter ceased.

"Yes! Yes she is!" Jeongyeon joined in the conversation. " She's such a comedienne but yeah we'll be there."

Jeongyeon didn't know why she agreed to go but with all the nerves in her body, she really didn't know how to think at the moment.

"Great! See you there!" Nayeon said as she waved at the two before leaving with her girlfriend. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu turned before heading back to the apartment.

"What's Halloween?"

"I'll tell you later. We need to get you to my place so you can change into your dress and go back home."

"Aw, we still aren't going to try to do what they did?" Tzuyu whined.

"Tzu, I swear."

"I'm kidding!"

"Are you?"

"Nope." She giggled as she skipped along ahead of her as Jeongyeon sighed.

"I really should have shoved that popcorn down my throat.

_____________________________________________________

Hey guys! Exams are over so I'm back! 

Thanks for being patient <3

Please comment and subscribe!

Love you all <33333333

-JanJan^^