Happy Ending

The Moonlight Visit

It was closing time at the restaurant as Jeongyeon was wiping the tables with a rag while her father swept the floors inside the empty eatery. Nayeon and Momo finally came in to see their best friend as Jeongyeon finished up her shift, putting her towel back on the shelf near the cash register. 

"Hey Jeong!" Momo greeted her as she kept her arm around Nayeon's waist. "You're leaving?"

"Almost. "She grinned before looking over at her father. "Hey dad, can I take some food home?"

He smiled and he placed the broom back into the closet.  "Of course. You know you don't have to ask. What do you wanna eat?"

"Any meat will do."

He nodded as he went to the kitchen to pack some food for his daughter, putting it in a plastic container before coming back with a bag as he held it out for Jeongyeon. "Hope you eat well, sweetie."

She took the bag before shaking her head with a sweet smile. "Oh no. It's not for me. It's for my girlfriend."

He blinked a few times in confusion as he stared at his daughter. "Girlfriend?"

All of the sudden the windows flew open as Tzuyu landed on the window sill, causing Momo and Nayeon to jump and squeal from surprise. She laughed with amusement as she wiggled her fingers around. "Hello there."

"H-how did you.?" Nayeon stuttered as she kept looking at the window."

"Oh? You didn't know?" She hopped off the window sill as Jeongyeon smiled at her proudly while Tzuyu approached them. "I"m a vampire."

"A vampire!??" Jeongyeon's father's eyes widened as he stared back at his daughter. "Jeongyeon!"

"Don't worry, dad. She's really cool!"

"Yeah and I love your food here!" Tzuyu said with a wide grin, causing Jeongyeon's father to relax after the compliment as he stood up straight.

"O-oh...well then. You're free to eat whenever you like!" 

"Thank you!" She glanced at the bag before tilting her head. "Is that for me?"

"You know it." Jeongyeon replied as she gave the bag to her girlfriend, who took it with delight as she anticipated to eat her meal later.

"I'm very happy for you, Jeongyeon." He ginned as he patted her back while Nayeon and Momo couldn't stop staring at her.

"S-so all of those things you did at the party.." Momo said as she was trying to let everything sink into her head. 

"My powers..." Tzuyu smiles as she levitated the bag, causing everyone to gasp except for Jeongyeon. She was pretty used to it. Tzuyu held onto the bag again before looking back at everyone. "You guys are all alright?"

"Of course we are! We just can't believe someone as cool as you is dating Jeongyeon !" Nayeon said as she gestured at her friend.

"Hey!!" Jeongyeon frowned as the other couple laughed.

"It's alright. I think she's the cool one." Tzuyu nodded as everyone stared at her with disbelief.

"Did my ears hear that right?" Momo asked.

"Okay, well now that everyone is familiar with Tzuyu and her powers, I think it's time for us to getting going. See ya!" She quickly threw her arm around her girlfriend's shoulders as they made their way out while everyone else waved at them contentedly. Once they were out, Jeongyeon sighed and ran her fingers through her own hair before looking back at Tzuyu.

"Sorry, they can get a bit too much." She laughed shyly as Tzuyu shook her head.

"I think they're fine. Don't worry." Tzuyu gave her a reassuring smile as she s her arm around her waist. "So you're place?"

"You bet."

"Great, maybe I can teach you how to fly now!" She said with excitement as she clapped her hands together. 

Jeongyeon stopped at her tracks and shook her head eagerly. "No, no, no.  We're walking, Tzu."

"Oh come on!

"My is staying on the ground."

Maybe it could be fun!"

"Fun for who? You or me?" 

She laughed as she pushed some of her hair back after Jeongyeon's joke. "You know I believe you can do anything."

"I know and I'm thankful for that." She leaned in to place a small kiss on Tzuyu's forehead as she closed her eyes softly, enjoying the softness of her lips against her skin. Jeongyeon finally pulled away slowly as the moonlight shined against them as they shared their loving moment. "I love you, Tzuyu."

"I love you too, Jeongyeon." Tzuyu said as she bit her lips timidly. They both felt a rush of happiness and warmth inside of them, especially the vampire herself felt her body heating up from all the love. The couple was both content and satisfied with each other and they couldn't want it any other way. 

"Come on. We got to get home. "Jeongyeon took her hand as they began to walk together. 

"What are we gonna do?" Tzuyu asked as she pressed her head against her shoulder, waiting for her answer.

"Well aren't we gonna have dinner?" Jeongyeon stared at her, not understanding what else were they supposed to do. 

"And then?" She turned her head up, batting her eyelashes as a way to flirt with the red head. She hoped that her girlfriend finally got the hint.

"And then maybe.." Jeongyeon chuckled as she replied back to the vampire. "..some sweet sweet kisses."

"Oooo, I like that idea." She smirked as she stopped walking. "I'll race you!"

"You're on!"

Tzuyu took a moment to transform herself into a bat while holding onto the plastic bag with her claws as she flew ahead of Jeongyeon.

"Hey! No fair! What the hell?!" She laughed before beginning to run to catch up to her.

Tzuyu, who started out a visitor, became a resident in Jeongyeon's heart. 

_______________________________________________________________________

Ah and than concludes The Moonlight Visit!

Thank you all for your support!

Please leave a comment. I would love to hear some feedback!

I love you all <3333

-JanJan^^

 

P.S. Twitter: @Jannietimmie