Meet the Chous

The Moonlight Visit

Jeongyeon didn't understand how she agreed to this. She and Tzuyu were in her car, driving off to the middle of nowhere at night just to meet her family. She was nervous out of her mind. She never met anyone's parents before, except her friends' of course but Tzuyu was different. They kissed after all so does that make them more than friends? Jeongyeon's mind was racing with thoughts as she tapped her fingers against the wheel while Tzuyu comfortably leaned against her seat, enjoying the ride. It was kind of obvious that this was her first time being in the car. Jeongyeon thought it was adorable to see how Tzuyu was so happy throughout the whole ride.

"You like the car?" She asked, keeping her eyes on the rode.

"Mhm. It's pretty cool. A lot easier than flying in all honesty."

"But flying is just as cool!

"You think?" Tzuyu turned her head to look at the driver. "Maybe I can teach you one day then!"

"Uh. Pretty sure humans can't fly."

"Anyone can fly if they really believe." She sat up straight, feeling determined.

"Sure and then you can pay for my medical bill."

Tzuyu laughed at her comment which caused Jeongyeon to smile. She loved the sound of her laugh. It was so soft and soothing. She was really falling for her and she couldn't do anything about it.

---

It was a bit quiet in the car and the two were to arrive soon. Jeongyeon decided to break the silence by asking a simple question. "So have you dated anyone before?"

Tzuyu was taken aback from the question. She shyly glanced at the red head and asked. "No..why?"

"Oh just asking." 

"H-have you?"

Jeongyeon shrugged at the question. "Went on a few dates but nothing ever serious came out of it."

"I see.." The vampire nodded. "Do you like anyone right now?"

Now it was Jeongyeon's turn to get flustered. She cleared and tried to answer as calmly as possible. "Ah..maybe."

Tzuyu shifted her position in her seat as she pouted. "Well? Who is it?"

"Oh you know...just this really cute vampire."

Tzuyu gasped before growling at her response. "Give me a name!!"

"Tzuyu! You act like you're aren't the only vampire I know!"

"Oh right." She took a moment before realizing what she meant. "Oh my gosh!! You mean me?"

"Bingo~" Jeongyeon laughed as Tzuyu grinned brightly.

"I- I like you too, Jeongyeon."

Jeongyeon was so pleased to know how the young vampire felt about her and that she no longer had to hide her feelings. She finally decided to ask her the big question. "Tzuyu, what are we?"

"Well I'm a vampire and you're a human."

Jeongyeon groaned, "No . I meant are we dating or not?"

"Oh umm..I..." She looked straight before pointing at the cave." We're here!"

Jeongyeon frowned when Tzuyu dodged the question, but nevertheless she drove the car towards the cave before stopping the car. The two finally got out of the vehicle, noticing a family standing right outside the entrance. She approached them with Tzuyu, feeling her nerves acting up. Tzuyu smiled softly and gestured at the family. "Guys, meet Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon, this is my mom, dad, and older brother."

"N-nice to meet you." She said nervously as the family grinned at her.

"It's very nice to meet you too, Jeongyeon. Come in" The mother said as she pulled her into the cave. Every second, she was hoping they would like her.

---

The night didn't go that bad.  Jeongyeon was successfully able to hide her shyness by sharing some jokes that she used on her friends and they loved it. They thought she was kind, humorous, and a sweetheart. Who knew being a goofball could come in handy? It was time to eat as they gathered around the elaborate table. A butler had came out with a few dishes before placing them in front of the vampires and the human. Jeongyeon took off the cover to check was her meal was. She almost freaked out but decided to keep her composure. She really wasn't sure what was in front of her. All the red head understood was that it was green and it looked like soup. She looked around the family eating happily as she stared down at her bowl, wondering how on earth do vampires eat this.

"Jeongyeon, you haven't touched your meal." Tzuyu's father stated as Jeongyeon quickly tried to find an excuse.

"Sorry, I'm..allergic."

"Ah..I see. Well we're so sorry. Maybe you'd like a glass of blood."

"Umm, no thanks..I'm also..allergic to that." 

"You know we were so worried when Tzuyu kept flying out without us. She's still our little baby. " Her mother laughed. "But we're glad to know she met a great human like you. Most humans seem to not like us still and keep thinking we're dangerous. It's just madness."

Jeongyeon nodded, understanding her explanation. Her family really was sweet and didn't deserve to be treated rudely. She genuinely admired them and she was glad that the feeling was mutual.

"Well I can assure you guys that you are all the sweetest people I ever met." She nodded as Tzuyu grinned, placing her hand over hers. Jeongyeon returned the smile before checking the time on her phone. "Ah the sun should be coming out soon. I should really head back home."

"Ah of course! Please come again soon!"

"You bet I will!" She grinned as she got up. The family decided to walk her out as well.

"Are you sure you don't want any food to take home?" Tzuyu's mother asked as Jeongyeon instantly thought about her eerie looking soup before shaking her head immediately. 

"I'll be fine, thanks. My father is a chef actually. Maybe I'll bring food over. I know Tzuyu loves to eat whatever I have." She glanced at her as the vampire giggled,remembering how she always eats from her fridge. 

"That would be lovely!" The mother commented with joy. Jeongyeon was about to say goodbye and leave until Tzuyu's brother spoke up. He never really spoke during the duration of her stay so it was pretty surprising and of course he just had to ask...

"By the way, are you and my sister dating?"

_______________________________________________________

Phew finally found the time to update ;;

I'm so sorry guys. I was sick and busy but I hope you enjoyed the chapter

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Love you all <333

-JanJan^^