Staying Over

The Moonlight Visit

The vampire and the half assed Pinocchio finally got home. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu walked in as the red head instantly took off her hat before looking back at the other girl. "So I guess you gotta go home, huh?"

Tzuyu smirked and only shrugged before replying. "Actually, I thought maybe I could stay over. Is that okay?"

Jeongyeon's eyes widened as soon as she heard the question, swallowing the lump in . "O-oh but what about your parents?"

"Don't worry about them." She answered as she walked over to the couch and got all cozy.

"O-okay then. I'm gonna go take a shower. Do you need anything?"

Tzuyu laid herself down on the sofa as her dress shimmered from the moonlight shining through the window. "I'm good."

Jeongyeon nodded and went over to her room to grab some clothes before heading to the bathroom. After a couple minutes of being under the warm water, she finally got out and grabbed a towel to dry herself before putting on a large white t-shirt and a pair of comfy black pajama shorts. She walked out of the bathroom, still rubbing her hair with a towel , walking back over to the living room. Tzuyu was just staring at the T.V. screen that wasn't even but she found it fascinating. As sson as Jeongyeon came back, she glanced back her and was even more fascinated than at the T.V. She was astonished how good she looked, especially with her wet red hair. She scanned her body from top to bottom before sitting up straight and patting a spot on the couch. "Come sit."

Jeongyeon blinked before tossing the towel over onto the arm rest. She rubbed the back of her neck before glancing back at her guest. She didn't really understand why she was so nervous but she knew she couldn't just awkwardly stay silent. "So anything you want to do? It's past midnight."

Tzuyu gently placed her cold hand on her shoulder, slightly rubbing it as she tried to act all innocent. "Mm, I have an idea."

Her face got closer and Jeongyeon did not back away one bit. She felt her heart race with excitement as she fluttered her eyes closed, inching their way closer to each other. Her warm lips met Tzuyu's icy ones. They finally kissed each other as they molded their mouths against one another. Tzuyu put her hand against her neck, pulling her closer as she laid back down onto the couch. Jeongyeon gravitated her hand on the vampire's hip. The two were moving their heads from side to side, allowing their tongues to dance as soon as their mouths opened. The kiss was filled with so much passion and hunger, neither of them wanted to stop. Tzuyu teasingly tugged on Jeongyeon's lower lip with a sneaky smile, causing the other to gasp in content. Sadly, their kissing session had to cease as soon as Tzuyu heard something from several miles away. She pulled away quickly as Jeongyeon stared at her with confusion.

"My parents. They're searching for me. I didn't think they would!" She got off of the couch and looked back at her, feeling bad even though she really didn't want to leave. "I'm sorry. I have to go."

"O-oh..it's fine." She looked at her with a sad expression but understood that she had to depart. Tzuyu sighed before transforming herself into a bat before leaving the apartment through the window.

Jeongyeon rested her back against the couch as she ran her hand through her hair. She her lips, still being able to taste Tzuyu's. "Damn.."

---

The next night, Jeongyeon came back from work late. She decided to play on her laptop as usual right before bed. In all honesty, she was a bit worried about Tzuyu. She usually appeared at that hour. It was even difficult for her to focus on her game and eventually she gave up as she closed her laptop. She kept her window open, just incase Tzuyu would come back. The thought of their kiss kept running through her head as she placed her face against her hands, muttering. "Gosh, I miss you.."

"Who?"

Jeongyeon screamed as she almost jumped out of her seat but all was well because she noticed the beautiful vampire sitting on her window sill. "Tzuyu! You're back!"

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?' She grinned as she crossed her arms after flipped her hair back.

"I just thought your parents got mad at you or something and you usually come a bit earlier." She pouted a little as Tzuyu giggled in response.

"Yeah, I never really stayed anywhere that late without my parents and apparently they didn't like it. I'm their youngest after all. So it took a while for them to let me out of the cave after I talked to them."

"Oh. What did you tell them?"

"Everything about you." She smiled proudly as Jeongyeon stood up from her seat.

"You did what?!"

"You heard me." She got off the window sill and twirled around. "Every single detail."

"Oh gosh, Tzuyu. Even the kissing part?"

"Yup!"

"! They're gonna kill me!" Jeongyeon started to pace around, thinking about what could be the outcome of this situation. Tzuyu rolled her eyes, finding her reaction to be completely childish. 

"For the last time, vampires don't hurt humans. I've never hurt you, have I?" She stared as Jeongyeon looked back at her and shook her head. Maybe Tzuyu was right and she was just overreacting. She took a deep breath before exhaling.

"You have a point there. So I guess everything is alright now, huh?"

Tzuyu grinned as she ran over to her and held her hands. "Mhm and guess what?"

Jeongyeon was falling for her cuteness again as she giggled in return. "What?"

"They want to meet you!"

____________________________________________________

eye emoji....hahaha

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Love you all <33

-JanJan