Halloween Party Night!

The Moonlight Visit

Saturday came by quick as Jeongyeon and Tzuyu strolled down the street, making their way towards Nayeon's place for the Halloween party. Tzuyu was wearing her dress as usual. Jeongyeon didn't make her change because she thought her outfit was perfect for the party but Tzuyu was confused with her Jeongyeon's choice of style.

"You don't normally dress like this." She commented as she patted on her on little yellow hat.

"Cause we're supposed to dress up today and I'm dressed as Pinocchio." She swatted her hand away.

"Pinocchi-who?" Tzuyu lifted up her eyebrow, still puzzled.

"A puppet, Tzu."

"Why would you dress up as a puppet? You told me Halloween was supposed to be scary or something." 

"Cause I had nothing else to wear! Now will you pipe down? We're here." Tzuyu rolled her eyes and obliged to her wishes. They walked over to the decorated house as Jeongyeon pressed the doorbell. Music could be heard even from outside as Momo answered the door quickly.

"Hey guys! You made it!" The co-host was dressed in her Tinkerbell costume as she stepped aside, allowing the pair to walk in. "Cool vampire costume, Tzu!"

"Oh it's not a costume!" She smiled sweetly which made Momo blink in confusion as Jeongyeon stepped in.

"She's just playing her part so well!" She laughed nervously as she patted her back.

"Oh! Gotcha! And what are you supposed to be Jeongyeon?"

She instantly stopped laughing as her smile dropped into a frown before gesturing at herself. "Hello? Pinocchio?!!"

"Oh right...I can totally see it even though you don't have the nose or anything."

Nayeon skipped along to approach the group. She greeted them happily in her devil costume. "Hey guys! Love the outfits! What are you supposed to be, Jeongyeon?"

"ING PINOCCHIO!'

----

The night was going well. The living room echoed with Halloween music being blasting through the speakers as everyone danced. Tzuyu tried to go explore around while Jeongyeon was chatting with her other friends, Mina and Jihyo who were dressed up as pirate and an ice queen.

She walked on over to the food corner as she poured some juice into her cup before sipping it. "This blood tastes weird."

Chaeyoung, who was dressed as a mermaid, giggled at her reaction. "You mean fruit punch?"

"Again with the fruit punch? You mortals really have no variety." She made a face as she placed her cup down. Suddenly, Dahyun hopped along in her bunny costume, holding a tray of snacks.

"Garlic bread anyone?" 

Tzuyu screamed so loud that the music had to stop and the entire crowd looked at her, including Jeongyeon who quickly ran over to her, whispering. "What the hell is going on?"

She hesitantly pointed at the tray. "G-garlic." Dahyun was still startled from the loud shrieking as she stared at the two.

Jeongyeon sighed and glanced over at the bunny. "Sorry, she's like...really allergic."

"Oh! Sorry!" She instantly backed away." I'll go get you some normal bread!" Dahyun said as she jumped away to the kitchen as the crowd shrugged it off, allowing the music to resume.

Jihyo leaned into Mina's ear. "That Tzuyu girl is really good at playing a vampire."

"I know right? I heard there's going to be a best costume award at the end of the party. She could win!

---

An hour later, Tzuyu noticed people playing as certain game. She shuffled on over and asked Jeongyeon what was everyone going crazy over. "What are you guys doing?"

"Playing darts!" She pointed at it as Chaeyoung threw a few darts at the board. She got a couple 7s and 8s as everyone cheered loudly for her. She spotted Tzuyu watching as she took out the darts and held them out at her. "Hey vampire girl! Wanna try?"

"Uhh...I don't know. I might ."

"Doubt that. Come on! It's really fun!" Chaeyoung insisted as Jeongyeon patted her back for encouragement. Tzuyu took the darts and stood in front of the board. She focused her eyes on the center, using her super sight for help. The vampire was completely concentrated as she threw the darts, landing on a 10 each time. The crowd went wild, even Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon.

"You did great, Tzuyu! A true dart player!" The mermaid praised her.

Momo walked into the middle of the circle and pouted. "Hey guys, not really sure how we're gonna eat the mini sausages. We ran out of tooth picks." She sighed as she pointed at the counter.

"I got an idea!" Tzuyu said as she waddled over to the board and took out the darts, before throwing them towards the counter, each landing directly on a mini sausage. Momo's mouth dropped as she looked back at the vampire who stood their proudly.

"That could work!" She smiled as everyone ran on over to get a mini sausage.

"Hey! Leave some for me!" Momo yelled out as she ran towards the same direction.

---

Tzuyu stuck with Jeongyeon for the rest of night. She got along with her friends as everyone was fascinated with how well she portrayed herself as a vampire, without realizing that she actually was one. Eventually the party was coming to an end and it was time to reveal the winner with the best costume. The little superhero,Sana, grabbed the microphone and patted against it with her hand as the music ceased.

"Hey everyone, can I have everyone's attention please? It's time for the big award and NaMo were kind enough to let me do the honors."

"More like begged us.." Nayeon muttered.

"I HEARD THAT...anyway, the winner is..."She opened up the envelope and took out the letter before reading. "Tzuyu!"

The young vampire was still chewing on a chicken as she stared at the whole the crowd, who were applauding and cheering her on for her achievement . She looked over at Jeongyeon and whispered. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Just go over there!" 

Tzuyu nodded slowly before putting her plate down. She walked over to Sana and had a little tiara placed on her head. Tzuyu smiled timidly as she waved at everyone. Once they were all done, Sana spoke up. "Well party's over now. Everyone go home!"

Tzuyu skipped on over to Jeongyeon and linked their arms together as they were saying goodbye to their friends. "Congrats winner, did you enjoy the party?"

"Yeah," She smiled as they made their way out. "But, not because of the award."

"Hmm?" Jeongyeon tilted her head at her and asked. "Then why did you enjoy it?"

"Because I got to be with you." She smirked, glancing over at the blushing puppet.

"Greasy.." She chuckled, allowing Tzuyu to lean her head against her shoulder as they made their way back home. 

___________________________________________________

Aww wasn't that cute ; ; 

Please comment and subscribe!

Love you all!

-JanJan ^^