Knock Knock

The Moonlight Visit

"You're so cute!"

"No, you're so cute!"

"You both ing disgust me." Jeongyeon muttered as her face contorted while her two friends, Nayeon and Momo, were too busy cooing at each other after finishing up their dinner at the diner. Jeongyeon took a sip from her strawberry smoothie as her friends finally decided to stop their actions. 

"Aww Jeongie, we're sorry. We told you we could get a friend for you so you wouldn't feel left out." Nayeon implied as she tried to cheer up the short haired girl. 

"Yeah! I know tons of people who would love to meet you." Momo joined in as Jeongyeon shook her head. 

"Guys, I'm fine. I know you're trying to find someone for me to date and I just don't need anyone at the moment. I'm busy anyway."

"With what?" asked Nayeon.

"Um hello? I have a job."

"You legit serve the food for twenty minutes and then you spend the rest of the time eating the food your dad prepared and playing games on your phone." Nayeon remarked as Jeongyeon narrowed her eyes at her.

"That was one time and it was my first day!"

"You did that yesterday and you've been working for a month." Momo noted as Jeongyeon groaned in defeat as she got up, placing her empty cup down.

"Well would you look at the time. I gotta go feed my parrot."

"You don't have a parrot." Nayeon blinked after commenting but Jeongyeon was already on her way out the door.

"See ya!"

-----

Later that evening, Jeongyeon finally arrived home. She slipped her converse off of her feet and waddled her way into her room. It was only 8 p.m. so she decided to play a game on her laptop. She took a seat in front of her desk, hoping to forget about her previous conversation with her friends as she opened up her laptop and typed in her log in information. She sighed softly as she started her game, trying to relax in her chair until her eye lids became heavy. After a couple minutes. She decided to close the game, along with her laptop. Jeongyeon felt her head being pulled down as she placed it on top of her MacBook until she fell into her slumber.

After a while, she woke up to the thump against her window. She grunted tiredly as she tried to open her eyes. The thump kept getting louder and more repetitive, causing her to finally sit up in her chair. She checked the time and it was 9:04 p.m. She turned her head to look closely at the window. The red head spotted something floating from outside. "Is that...a bat?"

Jeongyeon opened the window, feeling the crisp austumn air hit her face as she stuck her arm out. She tried to wave her hand at it in attempt to make it fly away. "Hey! Get out of here! Go on now!'

The bat kept dodging her hand and eventually swooped right into her room. Jeongyeon turned her head around, not expecting what she was about to witness. The surprise was so unreal that she had to do a double take. In front of her, stood a tall woman with luscious wavy hair and captivating dark eyes. She wore a long black glittery dress that hugged her figure so nicely. Jeongyeon was so dumbfounded by her beauty that she couldn't even find the words to say.

The young girl pushed her hair back as she stared back at her. "Took you long enough. It really hurts to keep knocking with my wings you know." 

Jeongyeon finally snapped back into reality and cried out. "Wh-who the heck are you? I'm gonna call the police right now if you don't leave!"

The lady rolled her eyes at her threat, not feeling a single bit anxious. "Calm down there. I'm just a vampire."

"Just a vampire?" 

"Yup, just a vampire." She curved her lips into a bright smile just to show off her sharpened fangs. "Anyways, I'm hungry. You got anything to eat?"

She headed out of the room as she made her way towards the kitchen, making Jeongyeon follow her instantly. "H-how did you..W-why did you.." 

So many questions were running through her mind and clearly the vampire was enjoying her curiosity as she opened up her fridge to search for a meal. " I got lost so I ended up here."

"Lost? How?!"

"My family and I were looking for food but then I decided to wander off." 

"Then you left on purpose!"

"Exactly." The vampire smirked  as she took out a plate of chicken, taking a bite out of it as the home owner watched her eat intensely until all was left was a bone. All of the sudden, fear had struck her. 

"S-so wait. Y-you aren't gonna drink my blood?"

The beauty sighed at her with annoyance as she went back to look into the fridge. "I thought you mortals were wise but I guess not." She finally lifted her head out once she got a carton of juice and continued to speak. "We only drink blood from animals."

Jeongyeon nodded with an "o" shaped mouth as the vampire took a sip from the carton. "Speaking of blood, this doesn't taste what I usually drink."

"That's because that's fruit punch."

The girl glanced at the carton and shook her head. "Could use a little more iron if you asked me." She finally put the carton back along with the bone on the plate. Jeongyeon was getting impatient.

"You seriously need to leave. How do you know I'm not going to hurt you?"

The vampire walked over to her which caused Jeongyeon to take a few steps back. "I have senses that are way stronger than yours, mortal. " She leaned in slightly as she whispered. "So,you don't scare me one bit." 

The red head couldn't help but swallow a lump in . She shuddered slightly after at her last comment, causing the goregous lady to feel more victorious. She finally stood up straight. "Well it's time for me to go. My family is probably looking for me. Sorry for the intrustion."

She strutted her way back to Jeongyeon's room as the other girl ran after her. "Wait!"

The vampire stopped at her tracks, staring at the window as she answered with a low teasing voice. "Yes?"

Jeongyeon looked downed at her feet, building up the courage to ask her question. "Wh-what's your name?"

The girl smiled softly to herself before answering. "Tzuyu." She turned her head to look over shoulder. "And yours?"

"J-Jeongyeon." She said timidly. Tzuyu pivoted and walked back to her. This time, Jeongyeon did not move away.

"Nice to meet you,Jeongyeon." She held the red head's chin before leaving a gentle kiss against her cheek. It was cold but yet so warm. Jeongyeon could feel her face warming up as her skin felt in contact with her lips. Tzuyu finally pulled back and gave her a sweet grin. "Thank you for the dinner but I have to go now." 

She backed away and quickly transformed herself back into a bat as she flew out the window. Jeongyeon ran over her to her window sill as she watched Tzuyu fly off into the night until she was no longer in sight.

"What the was in that smoothie?"

__________________________________________________________________

Hey hey kids! I'm back and hella sleep deprived but that's not new.

Hope you guys will let me know what you think! 

Can't wait for the new chapter!

Please comment and subscribe!

Love you all <33333

-JanJan^^