Chapter 8

Origami Jars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, Sana do some ritual before enjoying the dusk. She closed her eyes and enjoyed a moment of silence while enjoying the sea breeze. Then she took the camera out of the bag. Hoping that the dusk will soon come with a new story. The story she will capture with her camera.

In the past, Sana and Jihyo liked to enjoy the dusk on this beach. The beach is not too far from their campus and is only a few hundred meters from Jihyo's house. Since Jihyo has gone forever, she has to enjoy the dusk only with her memories, along with the wounds.

After the separation, there is always the possibility of a new story that comes more beautiful, or worse. We remain as the person who has the right to choose the way we want to go after that.

"She's the girl I've found here. What's the meeting really for?" She wondered, asking the memory that came to her mind. Memories of the first time she met Tzuyu, a not-so-pretty encounter, but memorable enough for her.

"Looks like she's pretty cute." Sana smiled.

A moment after Tzuyu recalls. Suddenly Sana's thoughts returned to Jihyo. There was a slightly strange feeling, this time she did not feel sad as usual when remembering Jihyo. Somehow she started to feel something different when the memories of Jihyo and Tzuyu came together.

The dusk was over and the night came. Sana still wants to be on the beach for a while. To enjoy the new feelings that permeate her heart right now.

_________________________________________________

 

At the same time, Mina is staring at her picture with Tzuyu. Then she read some of the letters Tzuyu had given her. She paused, staring at the words in a short letter from Tzuyu.

 

Dear Mina,

For my girl..
At this moment, I want to tell you. That this falling feeling, hopefully not make me fall to devastated one day. I love you sincerely, please keep this heart intact. You're my best lover, don't forget to keep my feelings with your best efforts. Don't let bad things ruin our feelings. May you be happy to have me, as I am happy to have you. In an age range that may not be so long, please try to love me forever. Because, I love you with all my soul.

Don't turn around and make us become two strangers. On this world, there are so many people who can take you from me. Also stole my attention from you. However, I want to keep only you and me who becomes us. I want you to accompany me to start the morning till dusk, calm the night, and share the story. Keep being someone who makes me strong. Don't let your heart escape from any hopes that I tie up.

Later, if one day comes that makes you feel bored with me. Make you think to release me. Read this letter again, remember how much I want you to keep your heart. How I wish you to keep me as yours.

Your beloved,
Tzuyu

 

Slowly, Mina enjoys every memory that comes. Memories that are served with the sheets of letters. There was something Mina wanted to convey to Tzuyu. However, she realized one thing, she had too often hurt the girl. After all, now Mina is with another girl. A secret girlfriend she now no longer needs to hide from anyone. But, the guilt still haunted her.

Mina typed a message on her phone, a message she would send to Tzuyu. When it's done, the message is deleted, she typed again, deleted again, so on. Suddenly her cell phone vibrated, an incoming call from Momo, her secret lover who is no longer a secret lover. Momo had succeeded in giving Mina something she wanted. The passionate girl was able to make Mina subdued in her arms. Mina, a girl that too young to resist Momo's seduction. Mina is too weak to escape from Momo's love trap.

"Hi, babe. I miss you." The voice came a few seconds after Mina received a phone call from Momo.

"Me too, babe. I miss you too."

"Let's meet. Or am I coming to your apartment?"

"You can come over here, I'm cleaning up now."

"Okay, in thirty minutes I arrived at your apartment. I bring you food babe~ I love you~"

"I love you too, Momoring~"

Mina looked back at the things Tzuyu had given her. Everything still looks a mess after she had removed it from the box also given by Tzuyu.

"You have to keep these things, if you are away from me later." Tzuyu said when they were dating.

Moments before Momo came. One by one letter and the things Mina put back into the box. She didn't want Momo to know that. Momo might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter