Chapter 6

Origami Jars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl stared at the photo of the girl she accidentally photographed at dusk yesterday. She looks engrossed in the figure on her camera.

"A weird girl.." she said. "Why do most of the broken-hearted girls almost always alienate at dusk on the beach. Do not they think, if the atmosphere of waves and beach breeze will only facilitate the memory to return to the past? And it will only increase the pain that already exists." she thought.

She sits alone in her apartment. The apartment is not so big but enough to make it feel comfortable even though it looks a bit messy. Suddenly, her memory goes to somebody, the girl who used to be fussy when she looks unkempt like now. The girl who once made her into someone super neat. The girl she loves wholeheartedly. In fact she is willing to change her appearance and habits for the girl's sake. Falling in love sometimes does change everything. Admitted or not, love is capable of changing anything.

The girl leaned back on the chair she used to study. Her heart was crushed. Her memory is back to what happened in the past. An event she never wanted to happen. 

The girl who came to her memory was named Jihyo, her beloved lover. The girl now will never cares about her again. Will never hug her body again. Since two years ago. Since a major earthquake struck and destroyed existing houses and buildings. The earthquake happened when she and Jihyo enjoyed an afternoon on the top floor of their faculty building, the huge shock that took away the girl she loved.

The earthquake was not only destroying a buildings, but also crushing her heart. At the time of the earthquake, she was thrown into a safe passage. While her lover was pressed against the concrete that made the girl can't last long. Jihyo's fingers tried to reach her hand. But the unfortunate was inevitable. That incident, quickly took away the one thing that was most precious for her.

That memory is tiring. She moved from her chair.

"Jihyo-yah, I miss you..." she said softly.

She lay down on her bed. Tzuyu's photo reminds her of someone in the past. She tried to find a way to fall asleep immediately. The camera in which there is a photo of Tzuyu, lies on her desk.

_________________________________________________

Tzuyu was alone in her room. Her grandmother was busy cooking in the kitchen. Sometimes Tzuyu helps her grandmother cook but this time it seems like Grandma wants Tzuyu to rest.

Tzuyu's fingers began to fold the colored square papers. Some are pink, blue, green, and red. A jar made of glass lay with the lid open on the bed. At the study table there are several frames of photos that do not stand anymore, its position facedown.

Tzuyu cut the colored pape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter