Chapter 2

Origami Jars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She began to face another more difficult parts of her life. The long beginning of all these stories.

"Tzuyu, I have to explain this. She is..."

"Shut up! Enough, Mina!" Tzuyu had to shout as Mina tried to explain what had happened. A hurt heart makes her unable to control herself. People around, who see their argument scenes can only whisper. 

Mina. A beautiful girl with her hair loose on her shoulder. She is the most important girl in this story, initially. Until she destroyed everything. 

"Tzuyu, I don't love her. I love you."

Mina kept trying to convince Tzuyu of everything she had done. All the things that make a mess, crumble.

"How can you say you not love her? So what it means your kiss with her? What it means your hug with her? Mina, I'm not a stupid girl! I'm not blind. I see everything you do with my own eyes. That hugs my girlfriend's body intimately in front of my eyes." Tzuyu pointed her own eyes. She was not care with the gaze of the people watching them in the campus garden.

"I made a mistake, babe."

"Don't call me a babe! I don't want to be called a babe by a traitor!"

That girl is not running out of idea.

Mina kneels in front of Tzuyu. Hold her fingers. Bowed her head. Tried again to apologize to the girl who had accompanied her for three years. The girl who never betrayed her heart. The best girl she had ever met, but her young soul is too weak to resist the temptations o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter