Chapter 1

Origami Jars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She continued to hold on to something that was heating up, pushing and feeling stronger about exploding in the corner of her eyes. She stared at the rows of frames on her desk.

"Argh.. why?" she thought. She tried to survive in order to stay in control. As strong as possible she continued to build a strong wall inside her.

"I can't cry." she whispered. "I have to be strong!" She continues to endure the feelings, she tries to stay firm. But the pain was too deep to plant themselves. Common sense is hardly playing on her. Emotion rise increasingly unstoppable. She went berserk and swept all the frames, books, and the others that had been arranged neatly on the desk.

All falling apart on the floor. Some frames broke out due to crashing. She took one frame. In the frame is a picture of a girl hugging another girl intimately. The picture somehow got ripped apart, separating a pair of characters inside the frame.

She took the photo. "You!!" she said emotionally. Her teeth clenched. Her body was still trembling with emotion that had not subsided. The more she held back, the more she hated what she got now. The hatred was mounting. She is disappointed. Disappointment that was born because of a betrayal. Tears finally fell on her cheeks. Her heart hurts. The girl she loves no longer keeps what she entrusted. No longer embracing the heart that she puts up. The girl dumped her dreams. However, love is not that easy going from her heart.

"Have y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter