Chapter 5

Origami Jars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The busy day starts again. This morning, Tzuyu did not want to get into sadness. Although her feelings are still not fully better. She understands, some things will not be the same anymore. She should get used to without Mina.

"I must be able by myself." she said to herself.

A few minutes later, a bus stops in front of her. She boarded the bus to go to her campus. She tried to enjoy her new habit. Getting used to without Mina. 

Her phone suddenly vibrates, diverting her mind from Mina. She received a text message from Chaeyoung who asked her to accompany her to somewhere. Without asking anything, she replied "Okay" to Chaeyoung.

_________________________________________________

Tzuyu arrived at her campus gate. She took a deep breath, "Today is the first day for a new life. I must be better than before. Mina eonni, you must know, I'm not a weak girl."

Tzuyu walked faster into the campus. In front of each class, there is a row of concrete benches, complete with a roof. From a distance, about 10 meters, Tzuyu walks with a smile on her face. Her eyes still look a little puffy. She walked slowly towards Chaeyoung who was busy with her book.

"Hei!" Tzuyu makes Chaeyoung startled.

"Yah! You just startled me." Chaeyoung replied as she closed the book she was reading.

"Have you had breakfast?" she asked Tzuyu.

"Not yet, I don't have an appetite."

"Hmm..." Chaeyoung gets up from her seat.

"Let's go to canteen first. I'm hungry." She will force Tzuyu to have a breakfast.

The last few days, Tzuyu's appetite has dropped dramatically. Chaeyoung looked at her best friend's body. She looked thinner. Her face looked exhausted. Although Tzuyu forced herself to look strong, she still could not fool Chaeyoung. Her eyes and faces can't lie. There is a burden there. 

People who are broken hearts, the sadness is easy to come to her. In fact, this morning Tzuyu was determined not to be sad anymore. However, she has not been able to disregard what has just happened to her.

"You have to believe! If Mina is your soulmate, she will come back to you, but if she has not been your soulmate, God will send someone more suitable to be with you. Someone who will willingly spend her life with you, someone who will not intentionally make you feel sad again, someone who will make you as the destination home for her." Chaeyoung advised her best friend.

"Wow, you are very wise right now." Tzuyu answered without excitement.

"Don't be sad anymore, Tzuyu-ah."

"This, I'm not sad." Tzuyu attached her fingers to her lips, forming a smile.

"That's right. A beautiful girl can't be sad all the time." 

Tzuyu sighed slowly. A small smile appeared on her lips. She tried to enjoy her breakfast slowly.

"Oh, where will we go?" Tzuyu asked.

"We're going to the student activity center. Near the faculty of English literature. I want to register to be a member of the campus newspaper." Chaeyoung replied as she continued to enjoy her food.

"Campus newspaper? Does it exist? I really don't know if we have a campus newspaper all this time." 

"Aigoo Tzuyu-ah..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter