Chapter 4

Origami Jars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl with a plain t-shirt stands facing towards the sea. She often stands alone or walks alone on this beach. This time too. She did the same thing, enjoying the air before dusk that was brought by the wind from the sea. It's been almost thirty minutes she's standing there. Every now and then she shoots a sky that begins to change it's color with the camera in her hands. For her, dusk is not just a phase of time in a day. She has many memories with dusk. Happy and sad memories.

She aimed her camera lens to the corner of the beach, at the ranks of boulders that jutted towards the sea. She tried to take a dusk photos over there with her camera lens. Before a moment later, her eyes fixed on a girl sitting on the boulders. A girl who was secretly very attractive became the object of her photograph. Several times she snapped the camera, stole the moment, caught the girl's shadow.

"Hey, don't carelessly take a pictures without permission!" The girl realized, she became the object of a photo of a strange girl a few feet away from where she sat.

She went to the girl. "You are being rude. Don't take a pictures of people at random, you should ask permission first!" She said with a raised tone.

The strange girl just left her. "Sorry I don't want to argue with a broken heart girl." She left Tzuyu.

"Hey, I'm not heart broken." Tzuyu refuted.

"You probably don't know, there is nobody who can really hide his/her broken hearted." she repli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter