Chapter 7

Origami Jars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky was burning by the warm sun. Clumps of clouds are moving slowly down to the edge of the sky. Dusk seemed to be telling someone's pain story.

She stood facing towards the sky. From where she stood, there is a roof of houses that reside around the campus. Several times she snapped her camera, imagining Jihyo in her camera shot. The lover she loves so much. The lover who makes her understand, sometimes loves not just a matter just to be together, but also about the readiness for a separation.

For her, ever with Jihyo is the most beautiful thing. She stared to the edge of the sky. Her eyes sparkled, she missed the girl so much. The girl who is now only in memory.

"You are right, there are times when we must learn to forget. There are times when we must learn to let go. And sometimes, we have to move from where we've been comfortable. Moving is not because we are uncomfortable anymore, but because if we keep staying there it will not make us any better."

She remembered Jihyo's words clearly in her mind. Jihyo said that as they reflected on what it means to love wholeheartedly.

She walked down the stairs. It's kind of dark already. It was time for her went back to her apartment.

"I will never forget you, even if there will be someone like you. You will still have your own place." she whispered as if Jihyo was beside her.

_________________________________________________

"Come on, Tzuyu. Hurry up. We're late!" Chaeyoung pulls Tzuyu's hand. They've been late to the prime gathering for a new member candidates of the Twice campus newspaper.

The agenda of the day was a senior introduction. One by one the senior has begun to be introduced by Dahyun as a senior who leads the gathering.

Tzuyu's eyes fixed on the figure of the girl who was a few meters in front of her. In her hands there was a sheet of paper and a pencil. She sits in the corner of the right-hand room, not joining the other seniors. And it seems she has not been introduced by Dahyun. Tzuyu's mind flashed through the dusk incident. When she first met the girl. The gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter