Chapter 3

Origami Jars [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stared at the ceiling of her room. The white ceiling. Empty. Just like her feelings. She felt empty.

The memory of the scene this afternoon was still clear in her mind. She finds Mina, the lover she loves, is french kissing with a girl who is not her. Her initial intention to surprise Mina, instead, she found a surprise she had never expected before. At that time, she wanted to deliver lunch to Mina. Fried rice with sausage smeared with ketchup on it. It was one of Tzuyu's dishes that Mina likes.

The day passed, but sadness and disappointment didn't pass.
_________________________________________________

"I can't believe she did that to me, but it is.."

Tzuyu sat down, took a slow breath and deeply. Exhale slowly. The tightness she felt from yesterday still pierced her chest. She wanted to curse Mina and curse her own feelings. She wanted to bang her head against the wall to lose her memory so she can forget the pain quickly. Or banging Mina's head, or the other girl's head until it crushed. But she realized it would be wasted. Getting rid the disappointment in a brutal way is not the best way to cure her heartache. 

She tried to share her sadness with Chaeyoung, her closest best friend. Chaeyoung listened to her friend's outpouring. She knows Tzuyu's heart is in pieces. She also knows best, that Tzuyu is the most serious girl in a relationship. Loving Mina is one of the big choices in Tzuyu's life. She understood how Tzuyu's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter