CHAPTER 8

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - THE JOURNEY

 

 

 

“So, what are the plan for today?..” ask Baekhyun the morning after their hot steamy hook up last night.

He was getting ready as he stand in front of the big mirror, his eye keep eyeing his husband who just gotten up.

“Why are you so early today?..” ask Chanyeol yawning as he rolled off from the bed approaching his wife.

“Early? Honey, it almost 12 noon.. and I’m starving, hurry up and lets go down..” said Baekhyun as he push his husband to the washroom.

“No need to be rush babe..” grunt Chanyeol as he just let Baekhyun drag him to the washroom.

“Cause I’m starving.. hurry up..” said Baekhyun.

“Arasso, arasso..”

____________________________________________________________________________

“Park Chanyeol! Are you serious?..” asked Baekhyun almost shouting. He then pull his husband’s hand and went inside the hotel lobby back.

“What?..”

“That? You want me to ride that?..” ask Baekhyun again looking at his husband.

“Yeah, so what? You scared?..” ask Chanyeol smirking as he look at his wife.

“Yeol-ah, it’s a joke right? You’re not serious right?..” ask Baekhyun again. His face shown that he was in fear.

“Babe.. what’s the big deal huh? Are you really scared? You never ride a motorbike?..” ask Chanyeol again.

“I.. I.. never..” stuttered Baekhyun as he look at his husband.

“Haahahahahaha.. seriously babe? You never ride this? Really?..” ask Chanyeol again, as he laughing.

“Yah! It’s not funny okay? What? I bet there’s more people out there who never ride this big bike..” said Baekhyun as he punch lightly at his husband chest.

But Chanyeol just ignored him and continued to laugh at him.

“Yeol-ah.. lets just ride the car okay?..” said Baekhyun again.

“No, no… hahahahhaha! Babe, I cant stop laughing.. seriously.. this is so funny..” said Chanyeol.

“Don’t laugh at me..” said Baekhyun as he begin to pout sadly.

Chanyeol kept laughing ignoring what Baekhyun said.

“You’re so mean.. just enjoy yourself, I want to go back to our room..” said Baekhyun almost whispered as he went away.

“Babe, Baekhyun-ah.. wait, where do you want to go?..” ask Chanyeol as he quickly grab his wife’s hand before he went inside the lift.

“Wae, wae? Are you upset?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his wife who just keep his face down.

Baekhyun just keep silent at the questions. Seeing his wife become sullen, Chanyeol become to feel guilty. What the hell are you thinking Yeol, urghh.. now serve you right, Baekhyun wasn’t in the mood now.

“Baek.. babe, I’m so sorry.. I’m really sorry okay, I didn’t mean to make you upset.. babe, please huh? Forgive me?..” said Chanyeol again but Baekhyun still keep silent.

“Babe..” call Chanyeol again and this time he lift Baekhyun’s face facing him. He can clearly see that Baekhyun’s eyes and his nose was red, a sign that his wife was crying.

“Gosh babe.. I’m realy sorry, I didn’t mean to make you cry, I’m really sorry.. stop crying huh? I’m really sorry..” said Chanyeol again hugging him, and caressing his head softly. Baekhyun hugging his husband back.

“You’re okay now?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his wife. “Gosh, your face have become a mess babe, I’m really sorry okay?..” said Chanyeol again as he wipe the remaining tears at his wife face. He was feeling guilty.

Baekhyun nodded at him, wiping his face.

“Shall we keep going? Here, the pamphlet.. choose what do you want to ride, okay? I don’t mind..” said Chanyeol as he give the pamphlet to his wife.

“It’s okay.. you have booked the motorbike right? Lets just ride that..” said Baekhyun.

“Huh? Really? Babe.. are you still mad at me? It’s okay, just choose which one you want to ride, I’m fine with it, besides I can cancel the motorbike, don’t worry..” said Chanyeol again.

“I want to ride it, I want to try.. lets just ride that..” said Baekhyun as he pull his husband to the entrance back.

“You sure babe?..” ask Chanyeol again.

Baekhyun nodded at him, and put his best smile to him. Chanyeol begin to smile back.

“Okay, let me wear you the helmet..” said Chanyeol as he take the helmet and wear it on his wife. “You look cute babe!..” shriek Chanyeol, as he quickly take out his phone and take a picture of his wife.

“Yeol-ah.. don’t, I look ugly right now..” said Baekhyun as he cover himself with his hands.

“You always beautiful in my eyes babe..” said Chanyeol kissing him lightly on his nose.

“Okay, you’re ready? Babe.. you’re okay?..” ask Chanyeol, he can see that his wife starts to become pale.

“I’m fine, I’m fine.. don’t worry..” said Baekhyun.

“Okay, hop on babe..” said Chanyeol. “Just hold onto my shoulder babe when you want to get on, it’s okay..”

“Like.. like this?..” said Baekhyun as he hold onto Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Yeah, it’s okay.. be careful..” said Chanyeol as he remain calm as Baekhyun get on behind him.

“Hug me tightly babe, just close your eyes if you’re scared.. you’re ready?..” ask Chanyeol again. He can feel how tight Baekhyun grip on his waist, and his body was practically glued to his back.

“Don’t ride too fast..” said Baekhyun.

“No, I wont.. I’ll be careful..” smile Chanyeol as he begin to slowly drive the motorbike. He can heard a tiny grasp from his wife at his back.

“Baek, you’re okay? You can open your eyes now..” said Chanyeol.

“No, I’m scared!..”

“It’s fine babe, just look.. the scenery, I didn’t drive to fast.. slowly open your eyes, it’s okay..” said Chanyeol.

Baekhyun slowly open his eyes, a gasp can be heard from his mouth.

“Babe, what’s wrong? Babe, say something..” said Chanyeol as he become worried. Did something happen?

“Wow, can’t believe that I ride a motorbike with you..” said Baekhyun as he continue looking at the scenery.

“It’s amazing right? I mean, where else can I ride this with you..” said Chanyeol again.

“Don’t tell me that you want to buy a motorbike..” said Baekhyun.

“Why not? Then I can stroll around the city with you.. with the kids..” said Chanyeol again. He was longed for wanting a motorbike, but he have been told by Mrs Byun that Baekhyun doesn’t like to ride a motorbike. He was getting trauma as he got into an accident when he was riding a motorbike with Kyungsoo’s uncle when he was in grade six. Since then, he swear that he will never ride a motorbike ever again.