CHAPTER 4

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - THE JOURNEY

 

“Omma?.. you come? Why you didn’t call me? I can fetch you up..” said Baekhyun in surprised seeing his omma come to his house early that morning.

“It’s okay.. where’s the kids?..” ask Mrs Byun smiling happily.

“The twins there, in the living room.. Chanhyun in the kitchen..” said Baekhyun as he take his omma’s bag and put it on the table at the hallway.

“What are you doing anyway?..” ask Mrs Byun as she went to the living room.

“I’m in the middle of cooking lunch.. omma just sit there, watch the twins for me okay?..” said Baekhyun as he went to the kitchen.

At the same time, Chanyeol walk down the stairs met with his wife who is on the way to the kitchen.

“Honey, my mom..”

“I know..” cut Chanyeol smiling as he grab his wife’s waist and kiss him on his forehead.

“Hurmm?..” Baekhyun humming in confuse.

“Your mom is here right? let me greet her first..” said Chanyeol smiling as he went to the living room leaving Baekhyun who stood there in confuse.

Ding dong! Ding dong!

“Oh.. they’ve arrive! Let me open the door..” said Chanyeol happily as he went to open the door.

Baekhyun look to see who’s coming, his eyes widen seeing his friends Suho and Kyungsoo families coming and entering the house.

“What.. what’s going on?..” thought Baekhyun.

“Where’s Baekhyun?..” ask Suho.

“In the kitchen..” answer Chanyeol.

Suho and Kyungsoo went to the kitchen and meet with confuse Baekhyun.

“Uncle Su! Uncle Kyung!..” shout Chanhyun as he spot his two favourite uncle enter the kitchen. He struggle to come down from his high chair and hug the two man.

“Anyeong Chanhyun.. woah! You’ve grown taller huh? Go to the living room, Soeon hyung is there..” said Suho as he pat the boy back.

“De.. Soeon hyung!..” shout Chanhyun excited as he run to the living room.

“Hey Baek..” said Kyungsoo as he sit at the dining table clean up after Chanhyun. That boy was eating a cake earlier.

“Baek? You’re okay? You look pale..” ask Suho as he look at the said man.

“Is.. is there something going on? What the occasion?..” ask Baekhyun looking at Suho and Kyungsoo.

“What?..” ask Kyungsoo back.

“Ooh.. you didn’t know? Chanyeol didn’t told you yet?..” chuckle Suho as he and Kyungsoo look at each other and smile.

“What? Chanyeol didn’t told me anything.. why? What’s going on?..” ask Baekhyun again.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baek.. honey, come here..” said Chanyeol as he stand up as he hold his wife’s hand.

The other was sitting at the living room after having some desert that Kyungsoo make.

“I want to tell everyone something.. everyone already know obviously, but still I want to make an announcement that I… win the bet!.. woohoo!..” shout Chanyeol happily.

“Urmm.. what bet? Yeol?..” ask Baekhyun confuse.

“You don’t remember?..” ask Suho.

“I.. I don’t..” said Baekhyun, he didn’t remember having a bet with his husband.

“Well honey, let me remind you..” said Chanyeol smiling.

FLASHBACK

“Omma, when do I go to school?..” ask Chanhyun as he wear his bag.

“In the next 3 weeks, right honey?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Yeah, why? You’re excited right to go to school? Times really fly so fast.. and my son already in school, Wow! I’m fascinated..” said Chanyeol exciting as he pinch Chanhyun’s cheek lightly.

“Honey, you’re overreacting..” chuckle Baekhyun as he tidy up the things inside the school bag.

“Wae? You’re not exciting? I bet the day Chanhyun go to school, you will crying honey..” said Chanyeol.

“Really? Urmmm.. I don’t think so.” Said Baekhyun as he shaking his head.

“Wanna bet?..” ask Chanyeol as he raise up his brow smirking.

“What if I don’t cry, instead you’re the one who crying.. what do I get?..” ask Baekhyun as he lower his voice for the kids didn’t heard what they saying.

“I’ll give you off days, without the kids..” whispered Chanyeol.

“That’s not enough..” said Baekhyun as he shaking his head pouting in disagree.

“With my cards, and my car..” add Chanyeol.

“For how many days?.. I mean days..” said Baekhyun as he emphasized the days word.

“A day should be enough.” Said Chanyeol.

“Two days.”

“Alright, if you say so.. two days, and what do I get if I win?..” ask Chanyeol as he lower his body to his wife.

“Urmm.. me?” said Baekhyun as he offer himself.

“Fair enough..” comment Chanyeol satisfy.

“You ert!..” said Baekhyun blushing as he hit Chanyeol in his arm.

“You’re the one who offering yourself, it’s not me who said that.. and for two days, ok honey? Off the town.. just the two of us, without the kids, deal?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Alright deal..” said Baekhyun smiling as they shaking hands together.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Ahh.. what a fool, okay I remember it now.. I lose, fine.. but still what are you all doing here? I don’t get it..” said Baekhyun.

“You don’t get it? We’re all here to take care of your kids of course..” said Kai.

“De?..” ask Baekhyun still confuse.

“Here Yeol.. the key, and please take care of the house okay?..” said Kris as he give some sort of key to Chanyeol.

“Okay.. now what’s going on?..” ask Baekhyun impatient.

“We’re going to honeymoon Baek.. you lose the bet, remember what you promise to give me if I win?..” ask Chanyeol softly.

“Urmm.. me?..” Baekhyun begin to blush as soon he said that.

“Exactly.. and this man (pointing at Kris) is kindly like to sponsor our honeymoon at Damyang, we’re going to stay there for the next three days, at the countryside and without the kids..” explain Chanyeol looking deeply into his wife.

“My pleasure..” reply Kris smiling.

“We’re going today? Now?..” ask Baekhyun in surprised.

“Yeah.. that’s why they’re all here.. your mom promise to take care of the kids too..” said Chanyeol.

“I.. wow, this is really a surprised.. so sudden..” said Baekhyun unbelievable.

“Aisyh.. this man is really clueless, let’s go pack your bag Baek..” said Kyungsoo as he drag Baekhyun as he make sign for Suho to follow him.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Here Baek.. this is our token of gift for your honeymoon..” said Kyungsoo as he give the big bag to Baekhyun.

“What’s this?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Open it..” urge Suho.

Baekhyun open the bags, he immediately blush seeing the inside of the bags. it contains varieties of y briefs, underwears, varieties of flavoured lube, beads, and all sorts of toys.

“What.. you prepared this?..” ask Baekhyun. His face already red.

“Yah, you still shy about things like this? Relax okay.. it’s for your own good, me and Kyungsoo went to all sorts of toy shop to search for this kind of gift to give you..” said Suho as he put the bag inside Baekhyun’s luggage.

“You will thank us later Baek..” said Kyungsoo winking at his bestfriend.

“And better you use it okay? This is all expensive.. for now, let’s get you dress up..” said Suho as he stand up.

“I.. I can dress up for myself..” said Baekhyun blushing as he look at his hyung who ramming into his closet while Kyungsoo search for the y briefcase inside of the gift bag he give to Baekhyun.

“You just sit there.. let us do this..” said Kyungsoo.

Suddenly the door knock, reveal Mrs Byun come in.

“You done packing?..” ask Mrs Byun.

“Just a little bit omma..” answer Baekhyun.

“Omma have something for you, here.. open it, it better if you wear it now..” said Mrs Byun as she hand a box to her son.

Suho and Kyungsoo went to look at the gift too. Baekhyun open it, his hand fling to his mouth in surprised as he see the gift that his omma give him. His face was really blushing as he laugh in embarrassed.

Kyungsoo take out the gift. It was a g-string black and red with a bit sleek soft leather, it comes along with the hairband, symbolic the naughty playboy. Baekhyun just laying on the bed covering his blushing face in embarrassed.

“Woah ommonim.. you really have a good sense, I like this..” said Suho as he look at the gifts.

“This is really perfect right? you will look y in this Baekhyun-ah..” said Mrs Byun as she pull Baekhyun to sit back on the bed.

“Ommaaa… where did you get this? It’s embarrassing..” whine Baekhyun.

“What? I get this when I go to Bangkok.. why? It’s perfect for you.. now go and get change to this..” said his mom.

“Omma, I didn’t even know how to wear this.. I just wear something decent..” said Baekhyun as he went to his closet.

“Nope, you need to wear this.. Kyungsoo, Suho.. can you help me?..” said Mrs Byun as she wink towards the other two man.

“Don’t worry Mrs Byun, he will look gorgeous once he step out from this room..” answer Kyungsoo.

“Good..” said Mrs Byun as he went out from the room.

Baekhyun look at Kyungsoo and Suho who also look at him with smiling on their face.

“What? Don’t you think.. yah! Yah!..” shout Baekhyun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“This is really not me.. I’m not comfortable in this, urh.. this is torture..” whine Baekhyun as he look at himself in the mirror.

“You know I’m not very fond of leather, yet you make me wear it.. I hate you both..” add Baekhyun again.

“You will thank us Baek.. have you not seen the mirror? You look y, and daring..” said Kyungsoo. It is true, he never seen Baekhyun wearing something like that, and he really look stunning in that outfit.

“I think this is the first time I see you look so beautiful Baek, really.. I really meant it, you look gorgeous! I think Chanyeol will be surprise seeing you like this..” said Suho smiling as he hug Baekhyun lovely.

“Really? Do I look okay like this? I mean with this outfit, makeup.. do you think I really look okay? Don’t you think it’s too much?.. I’m not confident going out with this outfit..” ask Baekhyun worried.

“Baekhyun.. you know what, it’s not everytime you’ll wear something like this, so enjoy yourself, be confident okay.. you look fine, even beautiful from what I’ve ever seen..” said Suho again patting his shoulder.

“Yah! You’re a famous diva I’ve ever seen in my life, the most sassy annoying brat yet my dear best friend, be confident okay..” add Kyungsoo.

“Are you mocking me right now?.. also, am I really that annoying sassy brat before?..” ask Baekhyun rolling his eyes looking at Kyungsoo with his arrogant face.

“You have no idea how diva-ish you before Baek..” said Kyungsoo also rolling his eyes glaring at Baekhyun.

“Really?.. and how about you too Kyung? You’re the same as me..” reply Baekhyun.

“Okay, enough you two, now let’s go down.. we’re wasting time here with your diva attitude, I’m done with that and so you know, you both are the same okay? Let’s go down.. and hey! Yah Baekhyun! Kyungsoo! Take this bag with you too!..” shout Suho annoying as both of the man just linking arm together smiling as they walk out from the room.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…