CHAPTER 6

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - THE JOURNEY

 

“It suddenly feel so quiet..” said Baekhyun as he looking back at the backseat.

“Without the kids, of course it is..” add Chanyeol smiling as he looking at his wife.

“I’m already missing them.. is it really okay for leaving them with the others? I’m worried, shall.. shall we call my mother? Just.. want to make sure..” said Baekhyun as he clumsily grab his phone from his bag.

“Baek.. no need okay? They’re fine.. really, just believe me, they will be okay..” said Chanyeol as he grab Baekhyun phone away.

“But..”

“No.. Baek, this is our only time without the kids, our personal times.. just this once, I want you to be selfish, okay? Don’t think about the kids, at all.. just three days, okay? And don’t worry too much, we have your omma, Kyung, Suho, Kris, Kai and even all their kids to take care of our childs, they will be fine.. I promise, okay..” said Chanyeol again.

“You sure?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his husband.

“200%.. absolutely..”

“Okay then..” said Baekhyun as he begin to smile back.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Uncle.. uncle..” Chanhyun cried out as he just standing cutely infront of Kai, waiting for the tanned man to finish making the milk.

The twins behave nicely and they were already asleep. Just this little boy who refuse to sleep. It begins with..

FLASHBACK

“I think he want to sleep honey.. lets put him to sleep first..” said Kyungsoo as he look at the little boy who start to feel sleepy. His kids already asleep on the couch.

“You go tuck the girls first, I handle him..” said Kai.

“Okay then..” said Kyungsoo as he wake his girls first before bringing them upstairs.

“Ahh.. I forgot to ask Baekhyun about his habit.. is he always drinking his milk first before going to sleep?..” ask Kai.

“I’m not sure, but I think once he will craddle with Baek or Yeol first, he drink milk.. I’m not so sure, it’s your task honey to figure it out, just bring him to bed first..”said Kyungsoo as he went upstairs with their girls.

“Chanhyun-ah, Chanhyun-ah.. are you sleepy? Wanna go upstairs?..” ask Kai softly as he wakes the little boy up.

Chanhyun begin to whinning as his sleep was being disturbed, he pout sadly. When he didn’t see his omma or his appa, he starts to cry out calling for his omma.

“Aniya, aniya.. don’t cry Chanhyun-ah, uncle hold you okay? We will go upstairs and get some sleep okay?..” said Kai as he want to hold the crying boy up.

Kai hold the boy up and start to caress his back to make him go to sleep again. Chanhyun calm down for a while, and when his uncle Kai didn’t make him his milk he start to cry again. His omma always make him to drink his milk when he was upset, so he expect his Uncle Kai will do the same.

“You want your milk? Want me to make it for you?..” ask Kai looking at the little boy.

Chanhyun cried died down with the mention of the milk. He cutely nodded at the mentions of it.

“You want it? Arasso, I’ll make it for you..” chuckle Kai as he bring the little boy into the kitchen. He put the little boy down as he want to make the milk. But unfortunately, Chanhyun begin to cry again.

“Aniyaa.. aniyaa..” Chanhyun whining as he cry again. His hand was up in the air as he want his uncle Kai to keep holding him.

“Chanhyun-ah, I cant carry you while making the milk.. just for a while okay? I’ll do it fast, wait a minutes..” said Kai as he quickly grab the milk bottle to start making the milk.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Suho went into the kitchen as he heard the commotions. He scoop the little boy up and start to calm him down.

“Palli Kai.. he didn’t stop crying..” said Suho looking at the tanned man who seems slower in making the milk.

“I’m trying.. but it looks weird, isn’t it? It it always in this colour?..” ask Kai as he look at the watery milk he make.

“Yah! How many scoop you put into the bottle?..” ask Suho.

“Just half scoop.. wae?..”

“Half?!.. Yah! You need to put 4 scoop into that bottle, aish.. jinjja, here.. take him, I make it..” said Suho frustrated as he give the crying boy to Kai.

Suho make the new one for the little boy, he finish in no time as he quickly give the milk to the boy who calm immediately as he drink his milk.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Is it wrong to give him the milk I make?..” ask Kai as he patted the little one who slowly feeling sleepy after finish drinking his milk.

“Yes, it is wrong.. you need to give him a suitable amount of the milk, if not he will get a stomachache, small boy like him was tenderly have their stomach upset as they was in the age to just drink or eat whatever they want, so we as the parents must consider this thing as a really important things.. the milk you make earlier is too watery, it’s not good for his body..” explain Suho as he put aside the milk bottle.

“Its been a long time since I making a milk, my kids have stop drinking milk since last year, so I forgot how many scoop should I use..” said Kai.

“It’s okay.. now go put that boy upstairs, it’s getting late already..” said Suho smiling.

“You’re not sleeping?..” ask Kai looking at the older just sit at the couch.

“I’m waiting for Kris, his filming got delayed for several hours that’s why he’s late.. just go upstairs first..”said Suho as he switch on the television.

“Okay then, good night hyung..”

“Night..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“This is really amazing.. it’s so beautiful..” exclaimed Baekhyun as he step the into the suite room after an hour of journey there.

“This suite is our most exclusive room, it have his own securities.. we have kitchen here, and here sir.. it have his own swimming pool, also the Jacuzzi, in the bathroom in that side.. mini bar, and barbeque place..” said the manager as she show the suites around.

“Oh.. it’s so great..” said Baekhyun smiling at the woman.

“Also this is the gift from us, just a full package of the spa lineup, it was in the 22nd floor.. enjoy your day sir, if you want anything, just call us..” said the manager again smiling brightly.

“Wait, this room is soundproof right?..” ask Chanyeol make Baekhyun starts to blushed.

“Yes it is, it is very suitable for the newlywed couple like both of you.. I hope you enjoy your day with your partner sir..” said the woman again as she winking at the blushing Baekhyun.

“Oh.. we will, don’t worry, and thank you again..”said Chanyeol smirking.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Newlywed huh? Do we look young?..” ask Baekhyun as he take his suitcase to change his clothes.

Chanyeol look at his wife, and he slowly approach him.

“Hurmm?..” ask Baekhyun as his husband just standing infront him without saying anything.

Chanyeol suddenly push Baekhyun’s body to the bed make Baekhyun grasp in surprise.

“Yeol..” Baekhyun gasp look at his husband who on top of him.

“You know what honey, I’ve been very patient hearing that woman keep blabbering about this room, I just want her to hurried so I can start..” said Chanyeol as he peek his wife’s lip lovingly.

“Start what?..” ask Baekhyun smiling.

“This..” said Chanyeol as he kiss his wife hungrily on his lips. His hands was fast in sneaking inside his wife shirt, roaming around the smooth skin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…