CHAPTER 2

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - THE JOURNEY

 

“Yeol.. what time is it?..” ask Baekhyun as he peek out from the laundry room.

“9.30..” answer Chanyeol from his laptop. He was sitting at the living room, doing his work and at the same time take care of the twins who was lying on their baby mat beside him.

Suddenly Chanmi is crying, Chanyeol pause his work and take Chanmi into his arm.

“Wae? Wae? Why you crying?..” ask Chanyeol as he craddle the little girl carefully in his arm.

Chanmi wriggle in his appa arm, she was actually want to lie down. But his appa holding her up.

“Is Chanmi crying?..” ask Baekhyun.

“De, she is.. I don’t know what’s wrong with her, wae Chanmi-ah?..” ask Chanyeol again as he lie the girl carefully on her back. Now, Chanmi stop crying as she look at her appa.

“Ah.. you want to lie down? You’re tired? Appa too baby.. let me lie beside you, Chunji-ah.. where are you? Come to appa here..” said Chanyeol as he look at his little boy struggling to crawl to him.

But what can he do, he just 4 month old, his muscle didn’t strong yet for him to crawl. He ended up whining to his appa.

“Aigoo.. you can’t crawl yet? Aigooyaa..” Chanyeol sigh as he take his little boy and situated him on his chest.

Chunji giggle around and smiling at his appa. Chanmi at the other one was grabbing one of the Chanyeol work sheet, it was spread along the baby mat and make her interested.

While his appa is playing with his twin brother, she was grabbing the paper and start to bring it into . Her saliva was wetting the paper, and she giggled when she see his mother was fast approaching her.

“Honey! Look at your daughter.. she munching on your.. what is this? Yeah.. the agenda for your pharmacists supply, very good Chanmi..” said Baekhyun as he glare at his husband before taking the paper from his daughter.

“She what?..” ask Chanyeol as he hold Chanhyun from his body and sit up.

“You didn’t clean up your work.. look, all the paper was around, they will end up grab it honey, clean up a little.. here, your wet pharmacist agenda supply,have fun recreate it again..” said Baekhyun as he give the all wet and crumple paper to his husband.

“Aish.. jinjja, Chanmi-ah.. I need to do it again..” sigh Chanyeol but then he kiss the little girl who look innocently at him.

Baekhyun end up clean over his husband work sheet seeing that his husband can’t leave the twins as they were having fun playing.

“Thanks honey..” said Chanyeol as he kiss Baekhyun surprisingly on his lips.

“You didn’t go to your clinic today?..” ask Baekhyun as he sit on the couch.

“I’m going.. just a bit late..” said Chanyeol.

“A bit late, then what time will you go?..” ask Baekhyun again looking at his husband.

“After lunch..” said Chanyeol as he hand Chunji to his wife while he take the little girl and sit beside his wife.

“Ok, then..” said Baekhyun as he smile at his little boy on his lap. Chunji grab his omma’s shirt as the sign he want to drink his milk.

“Wae?.. you hungry?..” chuckle Baekhyun as he lift off his shirt.

“Andwae..” said Chanyeol playfully as he put down his wife shirt while looking at Chunji.

Chunji begin to whine as his appa didn’t let him to drink his milk. He grab his appa’s hand, want him to make his hand away.

“You can’t..” said Chanyeol again to the little boy.

Chunji whine again as he babbling something to his appa. He end up crying while wriggling his hand and legs to his appa.

“Chanyeol-ah.. you make him cry.. here.. here.. Chunji-ah, here..” said Baekhyun as he take the little one closer to his chest. Chunji turn his head and start to drink as his hand still grabbing on his omma’s shirt.

Chanyeol laugh and pinch his cheek lightly.

_________________________________________________________________________

“I’ll take Chanhyun home ok..” inform Chanyeol as he went to the kitchen to see his wife was busy making lunch.

“Alright..” said Baekhyun.

Chanyeol went to the living room and take the twin baby chair to the kitchen. He put them on the dining table. The twin was awake and Chanyeol give them their baby toy each.

“I’ll put them here ok?..” said Chanyeol.

“Ok..” said Baekhyun as he peek out from the kitchen.

_________________________________________________________________________

“He’s such a good boy Mr Park.. he didn’t cause any trouble..” inform Wendy, Chanhyun’ s teacher when Chanyeol arrive to take him home.

“Oh, really? That’s good Chanhyun-ah.. I’m glad, now let’s go, omma waiting at home.. say goodbye to your teacher..”

“Bye Teacher Wendy!..” shout Chanhyun as he waving at his teacher.

_________________________________________________________________________

“So, how was your first day?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at his son who sitting calmly beside him.

“Appa, don’t they have a cake?..” ask Chanhyun back.

“Urmm.. wae? They didn’t serve you a cake?..” ask Chanyeol.

“De, I want a cake..” said Chanhyun as he pout.

“Chanhyun-ah, at your school.. they have a specified menu that already being set up, for today what did you eat at school?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Urmm.. there’s a chicken, bread.. veggies.. and vitamin!” answer Chanhyun.

“Oh, vitamin.. did you eat it?..”

“De..” nodded Chanhyun.

“Every day, they have a different menu.. later I check with your teacher, they only serve the desert like cakes and cookies every Wednesday..”

“So, I get to eat cakes only at Wednesday?..”

“Yes, but you can eat cake at home.. omma bought you a cheese cake, you want?..” ask Chanyeol.

“De..” nodded Chanhyun happily.

“But.. appa?..”

“Hurmm?..”

“When is Wednesday?..”

Chanyeol just sigh as he looking at his son who just pout looking outside from the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…