CHAPTER 5

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - THE JOURNEY

 

“Oh my God! Is that you Baekhyun?..” said Kris in surprise seeing Baekhyun going down along with Kyungsoo and Suho.

Baekhyun just smile shyly as he went to the couch waiting for Chanyeol.

“He looks different right?..” said Suho as he approach his husband.

“Way different.. what did you do to him? it’s not Baekhyun that I know..” said Kris in awe. He really meant it, Baekhyun look really stunning dress up like that and it almost makes his heart beat.

“Well, my touch can change people honey..” said Suho arrogant looking at his husband.

“How about if I want you to dress up like that too? Will you do that for me?..” ask Kris holding Suho waist closer to him.

“Well, depends on what will you give me in return..” said Suho as he start blushing.

“You can have all of me honey..” said Kris as he kiss his wife on his lips.

“Excuse me.. we have kids here okay?..” glare Kyungsoo to the older.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Uncle Kyung.. where’s omma?..” ask Chanhyun as he search for his omma.

“There.. you didn’t see your omma? He’s been sitting there for a while..”said Kyungsoo weird. Baekhyun has been sitting on the couch attending the twins for a while, does Chanhyun didn’t recognize his omma?

“Eodi?..” ask Chanhyun again looking to the directions that his Uncle Kyung pointing.

“Chanhyun-ah.. there’s your omma, over there.. you didn’t see him? Come here..” said Kyungsoo as he bought the small kid to the living room.

“Chanhyun-ah.. wae?..” ask Baekhyun as he see his eldest son approaching him.

“Omma?..” ask Chanhyun confuse. Is this man is his omma? His omma look way different, his omma look so beautiful.

“What’s wrong.. Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Baekhyun as he see his son just standing infront of him without saying anything.

“Omma is soooo… pretty! I like it!..” shout Chanhyun suddenly as he hug his omma.

Baekhyun chuckle at him and hug his son in return.

“Am I?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his son.

“De.. omma look very very pretty!.. sooooo pretty!..” said Chanhyun as he jump around his omma happily.

“Look, even Chanhyun is acknowledge your beautifulness.. be confident okay? Also.. where the hell is Park Chanyeol?..”said Kyungsoo gritting his teeth.

“Kyung.. language..” said Baekhyun as he cover Chanhyun’s ears.

“Sorry, but where is he? I though we’re the one who takes a long time.. but this man takes more times than us..” said Kyungsoo.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hey.. urmm, sorry.. we got a lot to pack, and.. oh my Gosh! Is that you Baek? Oh my God!.. oh my God…” Chanyeol mouth hanging open as he approach his wife eyeing him.

“What? How do I look?..” ask Baekhyun shyly.

“Hyung.. can you pinch me? Am I dreaming? Is this really my Baekkie? My wife Baekhyun?..” ask Chanyeol as he turn around to Kris who smiling at him.

“Don’t believe your eyes? Look again.. how does he look Yeol?..” ask Suho smirking as he give Kyungsoo a high five.

Chanyeol touch his wife’s face slowly, his nape, his shoulder and then hug him tightly.

“It’s you.. my Baekhyun!..” exclaimed Chanyeol happily. Baekhyun just chuckle at him.

“You didn’t answer my questions, I said how do I look? Do I look okay?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his husband.

“No, you don’t look okay.. you look amazing! You’re really beautiful.. the most beautiful Baek! You’re gorgeous.. Wow! I really can’t take my eyes off you honey.. jinjja..” exclaimed Chanyeol again. He just look at his wife non-stop.

“You’re over reacting Yeol..” said Baekhyun as he feel his face become more red at Chanyeol comment.

“Wow.. you really should wearing like this always honey.. I.. I really like it..” said Chanyeol again in awe.

“Shut up..” said Baekhyun blushing as he looking away.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Done with your staring? You guys should move now..” said Kyungsoo.

“Oh.. you right, lets go Baek.. where’s your baggage?..” ask Chanyeol looking around.

“Here.. just this..” said Baekhyun as he pointing at the pile of luggage near the door.

Just this? This is so many.. what did you bring?..” ask Chanyeol as he take one of the luggage to put into the trunk.

“Just the usual.. clothes and stuff, personal things..” answer Baekhyun nonchalantly as he look at Suho and Kyungsoo who winking at him.

“Urhhh.. so heavy!..” said Chanyeol as he lift the bag.

“Believe me Yeol.. this gonna be so fantastic.. just enjoy okay..” said Suho as he help the young CEO to put the baggage into the car.

“I really want to enjoy this.. thanks again for your help..” said Chanyeol honestly to Suho.

“Well.. you’ve already owe us, make sure to pay it back..” said Kris hugging his wife on his shoulder.

“Of course I am..” said Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma and appa will be gone for just three days okay.. I have told you before right? you remember? You’re gonna stay at home with your dongsaengs, and your grandma.. okay?..” said Chanyeol as he kneel down facing his eldest son.

“Okay..” answer Chanhyun as he nodded at his appa.

“Take care of your dongsaengs.. and listen to your grandma okay honey? And listen to your uncles, hyung and noonas too..” add Baekhyun smile softly at Chanhyun.

“De.. omma, are you gonna miss me?..” ask Chanhyun as he got near his omma.

“Of course I’m gonna miss my cute son.. give me a hug honey..” said Baekhyun as he spread his arms. Chanhyun hug his omma tightly and kiss him on his cheeks.

“Appa too..” said Chanyeol also spread his arms. Chanhyun run to his appa, hugging and kissing him. Chanyeol lift him up and kiss his son on his cheek.

Baekhyun went to his twins, patting them and kiss them dearly.

“Chanmi-ah, Chunji-ah.. omma and appa will be gone for three days okay, so you both need to listen to grandma okay? And don’t be naughty.. listen to your hyung too, arasso.. omma love you both..” said Baekhyun kissing them again.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Bye omma! Bye appa!..” shout Chanhyun waving happily when Chanyeol’s car coming out from the garage.

Everyone was waving at them and wishing for them to have a happy honeymoon trip together.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Okay.. well, it’s near lunch time.. what do you all suggest?..” ask Kyungsoo.

“Well.. let’s just make a home cook lunch, shall we? I really miss to eat at home..” said Mrs Byun.

“Aha.. okay, you’re the leader ommonim.. let’s rock this kitchen..” said Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…