CHAPTER 3

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - THE JOURNEY

 

“Omma! Omma!..” shout Chanhyun as soon as his appa park the car into the garage.

Chanhyun went to the living room, his omma is not there.

“Appa, omma eodiseo?..” ask Chanhyun as his appa step in to the kitchen.

“Kitchen?..” said Chanyeol.

He then went to the kitchen, but still his omma is nowhere to be seen. He run back to the living room where his appa lean back to the couch.

“Appaa.. eomma eodiseo?..” whine Chanhyun. He was in hurried to see his omma, he want to tell his experience in school.

At the same time, Baekhyun went downstairs. Chanyeol lift his brow looking at his wife.

“There.. your omma is there.. why are you such a rush?..” ask Chanyeol weirdly.

Baekhyun look up when he hear someone talking about him. There, he can see his eldest son running towards him. He shoot a smile looking at his son.

“Ommaaaa!!..” shout Chanhyun cheerful as he hug his omma.

“Aigoo.. Chanhyun-ah, you’re so happy huh?..” smile Baekhyun as he ruffled his son’s hair lovingly.

“Omma, where is Chanhyun and Chunji? I wanna see them.. I miss them..” said Chanhyun as he pouting looking at his omma.

“Then you don’t miss me?..” tease Baekhyun.

“I do! I do miss you too omma!..” said Chanhyun jumping as he hold his omma’s hand tightly.

“I see, you didn’t see your dongsaeng? They’re sleeping over there.. near your appa, you didn’t realize?..” said Baekhyun as he pointing towards the two baby chair beside his husband.

“Here Chanhyun-ah..” said Chanyeol as he place Chanmi on his lap while Chunji remain on his baby seat. Chanyeol place them to the front so Chanhyun can see his dongsaeng.

“Chanmi-ah! Chunji!.. hyung is here!..” said Chanhyun as he scout down to kiss Chunji.

“How’s your day Chanhyun-ah?..” ask Baekhyun as he sit beside his son.

“It’s fine omma.. they gave me food! And I also got a new book, look.. it’s have my name on it..” said Chanhyun as he show his omma his new book.

“Wah.. that’s good Chanhyun-ah, what did you eat at school?..” ask Baekhyun as he put back the book into Chanhyun’s school bag.

“I eat bread, chicken and veggies.. ahh! also teacher gave me vitamin..” inform Chanhyun as he look at his omma.

“Is it yummy?..” ask Baekhyun.

“De..” nodded Chanhyun but then he suddenly pout.

“Wae?.. did the teacher scold you?..” ask Baekhyun curiously.

“No, but omma.. they didn’t have a cake, appa said they only serve cake and cookies on Wednesday, but when is Wednesday? I can’t wait to eat the cake..” complain Chanhyun.

Baekhyun chuckle as he look at his husband, really this boy have a really separate stomach for cake and cookies.

“Wednesday is two days from now, today is Monday honey.. but.. you can always eat cake at home right? don’t be sad urmm? Come one.. let’s eat lunch..” said Baekhyun as he hold Chanhyun’s hand to the kitchen.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma, when can Chanmi and Chunji eat with us?..” ask Chanhyun as he look pity to his dongsaeng who playing with their teething toys beside the dining table.

“They still small Chanhyun-ah.. look, they didn’t even have a teeth yet.. so they can eat like us..” explain Chanyeol to his son.

“Really? Urmm.. but they look at me, I feel pity to them.. then, what can they eat appa?” pout Chanhyun.

“They still drinking their milk, from your omma.. omma feed them, so they have nutrient and all the vitamin that they need, it’s the same like us..” said Chanyeol again, and Baekhyun nodded agreed at what Chanyeol inform to their son.

“We need to drink milk too?..” ask Chanhyun looking at his appa.

“De..” Chanyeol nodded.

“From omma? So, I need to drink milk from omma?..” ask Chanhyun as he look at his omma.

Baekhyun choked at his food as soon he heard Chanhyun said like that, he quickly drink to calm himself. Chanyeol laugh as he heard Chanhyun’s words.

“No.. no, hahahahaha, Chanhyun-ah.. it’s not like that.. aigoo, you see.. baby tend to drink milk from their mother, as they can’t drink from glass, or bottles like us.. milk contain a lot of vitamin and nutrient, that’s what makes them growing..” explain Chanyeol again as he caress Chanhyun’s cheek.

“Can I taste it?..” ask Chanhyun suddenly.

“Taste what?..” ask Chanyeol curiously looking at his son.

“Omma’s milk?..”

Chanyeol begin to laugh again, as Baekhyun blush and he pinch his husband thigh. Really, Chanhyun is something..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED….