CHAPTER 1

CHANBAEK SWEET MANSION - THE JOURNEY

 

 

*********************************************************

CHAPTER 31

 

“Omma, are you sad?..” ask Chanhyun as he peeking into his omma’s face.

Baekhyun remain silent as he continue wearing Chanhyun’s his socks.

“Omma?..” ask Chanhyun again as he begin to pout sadly.

Seeing his omma didn’t answering his questions, he start to crying.

“Hey, hey.. why you crying?..” ask Baekhyun shocked seeing his son suddenly burst in tears.

“Omma.. omma.. are you mad at me?..” sobbed Chanhyun rubbing his eyes out.

“No, no.. why should I?..” chuckle Baekhyun.

“You didn’t answer me..” said Chanhyun again looking at his omma.

“I’m sorry, I.. just, I just thinking..” smile Baekhyun.

“About me?..”

“Yeah, of course.. it’s about you, I’m thinking about you..” said Baekhyun nodded at his son.

“Wae?..” ask Chanhyun cutely.

“You’re going to school, and I’m proud of you.. just thinking how time flies so fast, and now you’re growing up, going to school, it’s make me think bout all the memories..” said Baekhyun as tears start to forming at his eyes.

“Omma, are you happy?..” ask Chanhyun as he cup his omma’s face.

“Of course I’m happy..” said Baekhyun as he wipe his tears before it start to fall down..

“Then why are you crying?..” ask Chanhyun curiously.

“Sometimes, when you’re too happy, you deserve to cry.. that’s what we called tears of happiness..” explain Baekhyun to his son.

“So, you’re crying because you’re happy?..” ask Chanhyun again.

“Yeah, because I’m happy..” nodded Baekhyun smiling as he take Chanhyun school bags beside the bed.

“Then, did appa ever crying of happiness like omma too?..” ask Chanhyun when his omma take his hand to go downstairs.

“Of course, everyone had their moment like that, appa too..” answer Baekhyun.

“Me?..”

“Maybe you’re a bit late.. but it’s ok, you’ll experience it soon..” chuckle Baekhyun.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Omma, my water bottle?..” ask Chanhyun when he enter the kitchen.

“Ah, it’s upstairs.. wait a minute, omma take it, go to your appa..” said Baekhyun as he hurriedly went upstairs.

Chanhyun nodded as he look at his appa who attend to his dongsaeng, the twins were both awake babbling something, while Chanmi in his appa’s hand.

“Appa..” call Chanhyun.

“De, baby.. wae?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his eldest son. First time seeing his son coming to school and wearing his first school uniform make Chanyeol feel proud.

“Wow Chanhyun-ah! You really look handsome.. come here baby, appa want to take a close look at you..” said Chanyeol smiling widely as he waving his hand. He then take a few photo of Chanhyun and take a selca with his eldest son.

“Where’s your omma?..” ask Chanyeol as he kiss his son on his cheek.

“Upstairs, geundae appa..”

“Urmm?..”

“Do you ever crying of happiness?..” ask Chanhyun looking at his appa who put Chanmi back on her baby chair.

“Crying of happiness? Why did you suddenly asking about that?..” ask Chanyeol as he make Chanhyun to stand infront of him.

“Because omma said appa had it too, omma was crying earlier.. saying that he happy, but then he crying..” said Chanhyun as he frowning.

“Really, I had it too when you were first born.. I cried back then..” confessed Chanyeol.

“Wae?..” ask Chanhyun.

“Because I’m happy that you were born safely, healthy.. and I’m glad for that, that’s why I’m crying..” Chanhyun nodded hearing his appa.

“But, Chanhyun-ah.. you said that omma is crying right? is it true?..” ask Chanyeol again.

“De, omma was crying when he wear me my sock..” answer Chanhyun.

“Ok, hurmm..” smirk Chanyeol as he nodded.

_________________________________________________________________________

Their journey to Chanhyun’s school was silent, only Chanhyun was speaking with his dongsaengs, telling them how excited he is to went to school.

“Honey, you’re ok?..” ask Chanyeol as he look at his wife beside him.

Baekhyun just nodded lightly at his husband and look outside the car.

“Did you cry?..” ask Chanyeol try to look at his wife.

“No I’m not, why should I?..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“Come Chanhyunnie.. lets get in your class, Baek, what are you doing? Baek.. Baekhyun.. hey, honey.. wae? Chanhyun-ah, wait a minute..” said Chanyeol as he went to his wife side.

Baekhyun was crying, as his hand cuffed his mouth. His hand still hold still at the twins stroller. Chanyeol immediately hug him soothing his back.

“Baekhyun, you said that you won’t crying right? What are you doing right now?..” chuckle Chanyeol as he wipe Baekhyun’s tears.

“I’m sorry, I just.. a bit emotional..” said Baekhyun as he wipe his teary eyes.

“Don’t cry ok.. Chanhyun will be sad if he see you crying, now take a deep breath, ok? Aigoo.. why you so sad?..” chuckle Chanyeol as he kiss his wife lightly on his lips to calm him.

“I’m ok.. I’m ok, let’s go..” said Baekhyun smiling as he tap Chanyeol’s shoulder to convince him.

“You sure? Or you can just wait in the car.. I’ll be..”

“And miss this important event? No, I cant.. now, go..” said Baekhyun as he push his husband to walk with their son.

“Alright.. alright..” answer Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Baekhyun! Chanyeol!..”

Baekhyun turn to see who calling for him. It was Kyungsoo.

“Who?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his wife.

“Kyungsoo, seems that he sent his daughters to school too..” answer Baekhyun.

“Uncle Kyung!..” shout Chanhyun happily as he see Kyungsoo coming towards him.

“Hey, send the little Chanhyun to school huh?..” ask Kyungsoo as he look at the little one who standing beside his appa.

“De.. need to register first, after that they will sort into their class..” answer Chanyeol.

“It sort according to their age right? I bet there must be a little kids in his class.. not many people send their 4 year old kid into the preschool this early..” said Kyungsoo.

“Yeah.. I think so..” said Baekhyun smiling as he take Chanmi up as the little girl was awake.

“Your turn.. go in, I’ll go back home first ok? good luck Chanhyun..” said Kyungsoo as he waving to them.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Anyeong.. I’m Teacher Irene, I’m the head teacher in charge of preschool, you can sit here, yeah.. and omma can sit here..” said Irene smiling looking at the kid who keep on smiling to her.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol was sitting infront of the teacher, while Chanhyun is sitting on his appa lap.

“Anyeonghaseyo..” said Chanyeol.

“Alright, what’s your name boy?..” ask Wendy as she look at Chanhyun.

“Park Chanhyun..” answer Chanhyun cutely.

“Alright Chanhyun.. this is your name tag, urmm.. appa can wear it for you, this is very important ok? don’t miss it.. and appa, can fill up this form and sign here..” said Wendy as she hand out the card for Chanyeol to be fill up.

“Omma.. here..” said Chanhyun as he give the name tag to his omma.

“Omma wear it for you..” said Baekhyun as he lowered himself to wear the name tag onto Chanhyun’s uniform.

“How many kids you have sir?..” ask Wendy as she look at Baekhyun.

“I have three..”

“Ah.. all of this? So cute.. are this twin?..” ask Irene interested.

“Yeah.. they are twins, have any kids teacher?..” ask Baekhyun smiling.

“Two girls.. quite fussy, they’re 8 and 5 years old.. but really tiring you know..” said Irene.

“Really, I thought that girl is easy..”

“You’ll see when she grow up..” comment Irene and at the same time Chanyeol finish filing up the form. She inspect the form first before verify it.

“Ok, and Teacher Wendy will take you to his class.. Teacher Wendy? You both can follow her..” explain Irene.

“Ok, thank you..” said Chanyeol smile.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Here it is, his classroom.. he can sit wherever he want, and then we will mark that chair so he will not forget his seat..”

“Not so many kids.. how many kids in this classroom?..” ask Baekhyun looking at the teacher.

“Only 10 kids sir.. it’s not many, we have another 4 class, two for 5 year old kid, and the rest for 6 year old kids..” explain Wendy.

“Ok, that’s not bad.. where do you want to sit Chanhyun?..” ask Chanyeol.

“What about here? at the middle front? you sit here ok?..” said Baekhyun as he want the best seat for Chanhyun.

Chanhyun run to his seat and sit happily.

“You’re that happy huh?..” chuckle Chanyeol cupping Chanhyun’s face softly.

“For the 4 year old kids class, parents are allowed to stay until the class is over, but feel free to leave, it just that we want to them to be indipendent, trying to do the activities without their parents help.. and here is his timetable.. we do have some activities, and have you sign the parents consent? It’s regarding to their activities..” said Wendy.

“Oh, we have..” nodded Chanyeol.

“Ok then, if you want to wait.. we have fun room for the parents who want to wait, it’s across this room..”

“Ok, thank you..”

_________________________________________________________________________

“You want to stay?..” ask Baekhyun.

“You’re not?..” ask Chanyeol back.

“Let’s just go home first honey.. just let Chanhyun be alone without us for the first time in his school..” said Baekhyun.

“Ok, just let me tell Chanhyun..” said Chanyeol.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Chanhyun-ah, omma and appa will be back home ok? we’re gonna fetch you up at 11 am, can you stay in the school until that time? you’re gonna study and learn with your friends and teachers, can you do that?..” ask Chanyeol gently as he looking at his son.

“De..” nodded Chanhyun confidently.

“Promise me you won’t be naughty and follow your teacher’s words ok?..” ask Baekhyun as he kiss his son’s forehead.

“I promise..” said Chanhyun again smiling.

“Bye honey..” said Baekhyun smile. Again, tears start to forming in his eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________

“Hey, you’re crying again..” said Chanyeol when they on their way to the parking lot.

“He’ll be fine right? Chanhyunnie?.. I miss him already..” sobbed Baekhyun.

“He’ll be fine.. don’t worry, stop crying ok?.. look Chanmi, Chunji.. your omma was such a crying baby right?..” tease Chanyeol as he look at his twins who looking at him back with their big eyes.

“Urmmm.. Chanyeol-ah..” whine Baekhyun but then Chanyeol hug him back caressing his face.

“Nothing to be worry ok? He’s happy.. now smile, stop crying..” said Chanyeol as he wipe the tears on his wife’s cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED…