x14 ❀

Fari Lamoria
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook rolled over in bed as the sounds he had thought were a part of his dream escalated in clarity. He opened his eyes and listened in closely to the gasps for air and smothered whimpers coming from the only other room in the apartment. He looked down at his underwear to see that they had been soiled. With a hurried urgency, he shot up out of bed and dashed to the bathroom. He understood that ion was a part of life but did Taehyung have to be so damn loud?

 

#

 

"Taehyung loves Jungkook." Taehyung knocked the bottom of his palm against the side of his head. "Silly me. That's all wrong."

 

Jungkook his lips as he continued to listen in to Taehyung from the bend around the hallway. Earlier, he had trudged outside of the bathroom to find Taehyung waiting with a towel in hand—a wide, seemingly all-knowing grin plastered onto his face as if he didn't care about being sly. The shock of knowing that Taehyung had been listening in to his own quieted moans had threatened to send him running for the window. Only, much to his relief, Taehyung had a towel at his disposal not because he was there to help him wipe away the remnants of his but because he was going to take a shower.

 

After the span of a few seconds, Jungkook lowered his arms from his chest. There was no point in waiting for a response that would not come. With eyes closed, he turned and slammed into Taehyung.

 

"Hey!" Jungkook shouted. Something sharp poked into his stomach. He looked down to see a pair of tongs in Taehyung's hand. He groaned inwardly. Bruising, here we come.

 

"Good morning," Taehyung singsonged as he reached out to grab ahold of Jungkook. Jungkook skirted past him. Taehyung pouted.

 

"What are you even doing in here?" Jungkook asked as he slid into the kitchen. The stove's flames at the edges of a pot. The green apron knotted around Taehyung's waist suddenly made sense. Taehyung was cooking.

 

Jungkook smirked to himself as he turned to wash his hands in the sink. Taehyung would make any top happy. His mannerisms were to please. His fingers were long and lean. The curve of his lower back-

 

Taehyung yelped just than. Jungkook snapped out of his trance, utterly grateful for the timely interruption. He had nothing else better to think about than imagining Taehyung in a domestic relationship. The stress from these past few weeks was beginning to close off the rush of oxygen to his brain.

 

Jungkook turned to see Taehyung cowering in the corner of the kitchen, a hand brought up to his chest. He slapped his soapy hands against the side of his joggers before grabbing Taehyung and hauling him over to the sink. Without a word of precaution, he pulled Taehyung's hand into the sink. The cold water gushed over the blond's fingers. Taehyung hissed.

 

"I told you to be careful." Jungkook continued to massage the reddened fingertips until a low chortle pulled him from his concentration. He had an inkling of an idea as to what to expect. With furrowed eyebrows, he turned and was met with Taehyung's long-lashed eyes penetrating deep into his own. The speckles of blue within his irises were as mystifying as the last time.

 

"Something tells me you're not meeting your needs." Taehyung perched his chin on Jungkook's shoulder. A shiver dashed up Jungkook's spine. What was it with this thing and mentioning his ual libido!? There was nothi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter