Chapter 2

CEO Park Is My Boyfriend?!

Baekhyun and Chen arrived at Park Hotel since the dinner will be hold. They met their friends once they were at the hall. They got place behind CEO and they didn’t know why. They looked around to see the other staffs but they got far from them. Baekhyun looked people and he didn’t know all of them accept Chen. He thought the men from high department by looking how expensive their suits. He turned to Chen and asked him.

 

   “Chen, do you know why we sit here and not at the back? They from high department, right?”

  

    “I don’t know why and I also feel weird when only us at here. I think so because look at their suit, Baek.”

   

They whispered because they didn’t want anyone else will hear what they talked about and fire them.

 

   “Chen, tell me now which one the CEO is. I already eager to see his face and know him.”

   

Baekhyun kept looking the table in front of them and saw there’re already few people at the table. He saw few old man and that might not the CEO because the CEO is young. Then he saw Jongin, CEO Park’s cousin and there’s a guy besides him but he can’t see the face because the dark hides his face. He sighed when he can’t get what he want.

 

   “I think he must be late or he’s the one who sit beside Mr.Kim. Baekhyun, can’t you wait for minutes because they will reveal our boss soon. If you heard what I said before, I never see him and I curious too like everyone so be patient.” Chen gave him annoyed face.

   

   “But the way you said you knew how he looked.”

 

   “I just told you the stories I heard. I never claimed that I had been saw him before.”

 

He gave Chen death gaze when he heard it. After that, they started talking with the person beside them even though they didn’t know who was them. After they waited for minutes, the dinner started and they gave their attention to the emcee who standing on the stage.

 

The emcee started talking and he was talking about the mysterious CEO.

 

   “Okay, I know everyone want to see our mysterious CEO and he also come to this dinner. Now I wanted to ask our boss is it okay if he on the stage. CEO Park, do you mind if you come on the stage? Your staffs always talked about you.” The emcee asking CEO Park.

   

Baekhyun saw the guy beside Jongin nodded and started walking to get on the stage. He kept looking because he really curious how his looks and everyone in the hall curious too. They waited patiently as he get his way on the stage. He find Chen’s hands under the table because he afraid he will do anything since he’s so excited now.

 

Once CEO Park on the stage and stand proudly, everyone gasped as they looking at his faces. The girls were squealing as they looked and the guys were looked him silently. They amazed by looking at their boss’s face. Baekhyun who was standing like figure stunned by looking his face. He didn’t know there’s a person who handsome like CEO Park is still exist. CEO Park has wide smile on his lips, his eyes are round and big, his ears like Yoda in star wars and he also tall than average man. Baekhyun can feel how his heart was beating fast when he saw how handsome CEO Park is.

 

   “Hello everyone. I’m Park Chanyeol, the CEO of Park Holdings and the one who you kept talking. I have my own spy in my building so I know all rumors and stories you had create whether it was true or not. It’s okay, I accept it and forgive you. I’m sorry for not showing you who I am and I have my own reason.”

   

Chanyeol’s deep voice almost make him fall from his seat because Chanyeol’s voice made his heart beating fast again. He only focus on Chanyeol and didn’t hear any voice except Chanyeol’s.

 

   “As my secretary inform me, this year everyone worked hard and we got good feedback from our customers. Because of that, I will treat everyone and you can enjoy your night as you want.”

   

Everyone gave Chanyeol big applauded. After that, everyone started taking their foods and the music started playing. Baekhyun’s eyes still on Chanyeol who sitting in front of him. Chen saw how his friends looked at their boss started smirking.

 

   “Baekhyun, cat get your tongue? Why were you looking at our CEO like that? Are you already fall hard on him?” Chen started teasing him.

   

Baekhyun snapped once he heard Chen was talking to him and looked at Chen.

 

   “What you said just now, Chen? I didn’t hear you,” Baekhyun asked.

 

   “I asked you, are you falling in love on our ceo? The way you looked at him made you looked you already fell on him.” Chen laughed.

 

Baekhyun just ignored his bestfriend’s laugh and continued eating.

 

   “I am not, Chen. Just eat your foods.”

 

Few minutes later, Chen started talking again.

 

   “Baekhyun, do you know what I see just now?”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes while facing Chen and asked what is it.

 

   “You look at our boss table and you will see what I were talking about.”

 

 

Once he heard that, he looked at saw Chanyeol and Jongin were watching them right now. The way they looked at Baekhyun and Chen were suspicious. When he realized about it, he had feeling to hide himself because Chanyeol gave him deep looked.

 

   “Chen, why were they looking at us?”

 

   “I don’t know, Baek. What if Mr.Kim talked about us at Mr.Park when we met at Kyungsoo’s restaurant?”

 

They had bad feelings when their boss looked at them like that.

 

   “I thought it settled already when he left before. Chen, what if Mr.Kim tell about us to Mr.Park? I felt like I want to pinch my own mouth for talking like that.”

 

Chen held Baaekhyun’s hands to calm his bestfriends.

 

   “I think we need to act like we didn’t aware about this and try to act normal. At least not only you who talking bad abour Mr.Park. You can take a breath and relax while avoiding from looking at them.”

 

After that, they tried to act like nothing happened and Baekhyun who was feeling nervous can’t stay still on his seat.

 

Meanwhile at Chanyeol’s table, they were talking about business until Jongin talking about something else.

 

   “Chanyeol hyung, do you want to see the guy who said that will slap you and you were ugly? He is in front of us right now.”

 

Chanyeol doesnt answer him and looking at where Jongin said. He saw a petite guy who looking like a puppy was talking with his friends. He assumes the petite one must be the new worker because he didn’t familiar to him while his friend was familiar to him.

  

 “The petite one, Kim Jongin?”

 

   “Yup, he is. He has a small body but his lips kept talking about something bad.”

 

   “Like I said, I do not care what he talked. Let’s ignore him for tonight.”

 

Jongin laughed.

 

   “Hyung, he kept looking at you just now. I think he must be curious how you look but he can’t see because the light at our table was a bit dark. He might be surprised when he see you later.”

 

Chanyeol who getting curious looked  at the guy again. Once he on the stage, he find the guy and he stunned because the guy was so beautiful than girl and and he never saw anyone like him. He smile a little when the guy also looking at him now and didn’t blinking his eyes when looked at Chanyeol. The entire time when Chanyeol on stage, he gave his attention and see at the guy and he didn’t know if the guy know he is looking at him. Once he done, he walked down and sitting at his place.

 

   “Hyung, he kept looking at you when you talking on the stage. He must be surprised by your handsome face. Everyone also surprised too, hyung.” Jongin laughed and hit Chanyeol’s shoulder. He felt it so funny when everyone looked surprised when saw Chanyeol’s face.

 

Chanyeol still looking at the guy and he wished he know the guy’s name.

 

   “Jongin, do you know what is his name?”

 

   “Why hyung? Are you want to do something with him?”

 

   “No. I just curious about him. Just ignored what I said and don’t do anything bad to him.”

 

Chanyeol tried hide how fast his heart beating right now because he didn’t want Jongin make fun about him.

 

   “I do not know what’s his name but for his friend, Kim Jongdae I think and people called him Chen. I knew this because we once met for busnisses.”

 

Chanyeol and Jongin kept looking at Baekhyun while talking about them. After a while, they got caught for watching them but they acted like its nothing and kept still their eyes on him. Chanyeol knew Baekhyun aware that he looking at Baekhyun because he saw how the guy reacted. He saw how worried Baekhyun and Chen’s face when he and Jongin still looking at them.

 

   “I think they knew that we’re looking at them now, hyung.”

 

   “Just ignored it, Jongin. Let see until when they will see us. Its their fault on the first place.”

 

After that, they dropped the topic and talking about other else but Chanyeol can’t leave his eyes on Baekhyun. He still looking at the said boy when Jongin didn’t aware where was he looking. He didn’t believe he will attract to someone like Baekhyun from the first sight. He didn’t expect the guy Jongin was talking about was cute and beautiful. His heart still beating fast whenever he looking the guy. Both of them kept stealing gaze each other without anyone else and theirself knowing.

 

***

 

Its been month since the dinner was held. Everything in Chanyeol’s life looked normal but something was wrong because he can’t focus on his works. There’s someone that made him like this and he is Baekhyun. These days, he kept dreaming Baekhyun and he still not know the name until now. He wanted Jongin find the name but he can’t because Jongin will make fun about it. Suddenly he saw his secretary outside his rooms and a pop out from his mind. He then called his secretary to enter his room.

 

   “Junmyeon, can you find files about our new workers three months ago?”

 

Junmyeon gave him weird looks because he never asked about their workes files before.

 

   “May I know why you want the files? I can help if you say it, Mr Park.”

 

Chanyeol tried to show his serious face while hides his flushed face.

 

   “Just find it ASAP. I have my own reason. I want the files on my desk in one hour. That’s all, you may out now.”

 

After his secretary out, he breathe a relief because its hard to behave himself when his secretary gave him curious looked. He scared that news will out about he checked his workers files. Right now, he just need to wait for his secretary and continued his works. After a while, he kept making mistake where he’s never did before because his minds kept thinking about the guy. He needs to know the name or he can’t focus on his works.

 

One hour later, Junmyeon gave him the files and he excited to know the guy. He kept changing the files because he can’t find the guy. Later, he saw a picture with the guy on it. Chanyeol looked at the picture and he can’t help himself to not smile because the guy is so cute in the picture with the glasses. He really looked like a puppy. Then, he looked under the picture and saw the name.

 

   “Byun Baekhyun.”

 

By saying his name, he knews the name really suited with Baekhyun because its sound lovely. He kept looking at his form to know more about Baekhyun. He didn’t realize that the entire day he still looking at Baekhyun’s picture and resume. Junmyeon looked at his boss who never acted like that felt happy a bit because he knows something happened by looking at Chanyeol’s face. He called Chanyeol’s name few times but his boss didn’t move a bit and still looking at the picture. He wanted to ask but he ignored it because its his boss private life.

 

***

 

Baekhyun felt like someone called his name but he did not see anyone in his room. It’s been a month since he saw CEO Park. He can’t removed that handsome face from his mind. He didn’t know why he kept thinking his boss even he knew he can’t do this. The moment he saw his boss face, he really wanted to slap his mouth because he once said his boss was ugly. God really paid him cash because he started to develop feelings on CEO Park. He didn’t know the first time he met the boss will be the first day he crushing on his boss. He still remember when they got home, Chen started talking about how he amused while looking at their boss.

 

   “Kyungsoo, you must see Baekhyun’s face when he saw CEO Park. I saw him almost fell when looking at the handsome face.”

 

Chen laughing at him while Kyungsoo looking at him.

 

   “Wow, he must be so good looking since Baekhyun looks quiet after you got home.”

 

Baekhyun glared at Kyungsoo.

 

   “Soo, the entire night he kept quiet like he knew someone watching him.”

 

   “I can’t believe Byun Baekhyun will quiet. Chen, do you have the ceo face? I really want to see his face.”

 

Chen searched something in his phone and give Kyungsoo to show the face. Kyungsoo looked and he suprised when he saw someone will looked so handsome like the ceo. Now he knew why Baekhyun be like that. Anyone can’t resist the handsomeness the ceo has.

 

   “That’s why he be like this. He is so handsome, Chen. Even I almost fall in love because he looked so handsome and kind.”

 

   “Everyone at the venue really gave him loud voice when they saw his face. The girls squealing and acted like CEO Park are theirs. Your friend here just gave suprised looked when he saw Mr.Park’s face.”

 

Baekhyun just listened to what Chen told Kyungsoo. He didn’t dare to interrupt them because he knew he will lose.

 

   “Hah, other stories that I wanted to tell you is Mr.Park and Mr.Kim were staring at us for a while. I knew they looked at Baekhyun because why would they looked at me, right.”

 

Kyungsoo suprised when he heard Chen mentioned Mr.Kim’s name. He hides his suprise face and asking Chen.

 

   “Seriously? Why they stared at you?”

 

   “I think maybe Mr.Kim mentioned about Baekhyun called Mr.Park ugly, thats why they looked at us. They obviously really looked at us because they were talking while watching us. At last, we just ignored it and enjoy the dinner except Baekhyun who just eating silently.”

 

   “Shut up, Chen. I cut your ball if you did not keep silent.”

 

The entire night Chen and Kyungsoo kept teasing Baekhyun about Chanyeol. Baekhyun sighed when he remembered the night. He did not know why he be like that just because of Chanyeol.

 

   “Why I kept thinking about him? There are lot of handsome man out there, not just him that handsome. Keep your mind from thinking about Mr.Park, Baekhyun. He did not know about your true identity and he do not like you, Baekhyun. Wake up from your dream,” Baekhyun sighed when he think about his identity.

 

He did not know until when he will keep secret about his identity. He knew someday, someone will expose him just like someone once did to him. The true is Baekhyun not an ordinary person. He is the heir of Byun Enterprise and one of the rich company before Park Holdings. He did not know why his father sent him to work here even though he can take over his father company. His father kept secret about the reason and he want Baekhyun kept his identity from others. His best friends, Kyungsoo and Chen knew about this from the start and they still do not know why Baekhyun kept his identity.

 

His father gave him one year to work under Park Holdings. Once he thought his father want to know the secret of this company but he never asked about it. He just asking how working at here. He knew his father and Park’s never be rival because they have different type company and they were close friends. He did not know can he prevent his heart not to fall in love on Chanyeol or not because he might already feel butterflies in his stomach when he started thinking about him.

 

   “Baekhyun, just let the flow. Whatever happen in future, you can handle it.”

 

Baekhyun tried to continue his works but he still did some mistake until he flip all the files because he can’t keep his minds on his works but on Chanyeol. He did not until when he will be like this.

 

***

It’s already mignight when Baekhyun done with his works. He didn’t realize the time already past 12 because he’s focus on his works. He’s alone because Chen need to pick up Kyungsoo and went home. He didn’t see anyone except he and the security. He said goodnight to the security guard and walked to the near bus stop. He didn’t know if there’re still bus or taxi at this time because it’s already late. Suddenly, he felt someone was watching him and he shivered because he’s scared. He looked around and saw someone was beside him. He already want to punch that person but he stopped when he heard the person started talking to him.

 

   “Hello.”

 

Baekhyun know this deep voice and he turned around to look whether he’s true or not. He’s surprised when he saw Chanyeol was standing beside him. He immediately bowed to Chanyeol.

 

   “He…hello, Mr.Park. Is there anything I can help?”

 

He already felt himself started nervous when Chanyeol beside him. He saw a small smile on Chanyeol’s face and that smile was beautiful smile that he ever see.

 

   “No. I saw someone walked out from my building and I followed you to see whether you’re my worker or outsider. Why would you at here when it’s already late?”

 

   “I had to finish my works so I stay back until now. Mr.Park, I think I need to go now since there’re no bus or taxi.”

   

He didn’t know why he need to go because Chanyeol didn’t give him any harm.

 

   “Wait. Why don’t you follow me and I send you to your home since there’re no bus and taxi? It’s more safe than you walked alone at this time.”

 

Chanyeol kindly asked Baekhyun to let him send Baekhyun. Baekhyun surprised when Chanyeol offered him. He thought Chanyeol will leave him after he said that to him because why would Chanyeol want to send him.

 

   “Mr.Park, I can walk alone and I’m a man. There’s nothing will happen since this country is safe and full of law.”

 

He didn’t know why he tried his hard to find any excuse to reject Chanyeol’s offered. He actually can accept it but he didn’t know why he don’t accept it. His ears must be have problems because he heard Chanyeol sighed hard.

   

   “What is your name?”

 

   “Byun Baekhyun, sir.”

 

   “Okay, Baekhyun-ssi. I know you’re a man but what if something happen when you walk alone later? There’s no one will help you and you will regret if you didn’t hear me. As a human being, I want to help you once, Baekhyun.”

 

Chanyeol tried to convince Baekhyun so he can send him home. Chanyeol worried something will happen at Baekhyun because there’s might be someone harass Baekhyun even though Baekhyun is a man.

 

   “Mr.Park, I know you’re my boss and too kind to help me but I will walk on myself. I’m sorry if I hurt you by reject your offer. I need to go now.”

 

Baekhyun walked fastly and leave the bus stop without glancing Chanyeol back. Baekhyun didn’t saw how upset Chanyeol was when he ignored the offer. He didn’t know why but he can’t let Chanyeol send him home. After he walked for a moments, he sensed someone was following him. He sighed because he thought that person must be Chanyeol who still want to send him. He stopped and turned to warn Chanyeol.

 

   “Mr.Park, I already said…”

 

Before he can say more, he saw a drunk man was in front of him. He knew the guy drunk because the guy was holding a bottle and the way he walked not like a normal person.

 

   “Oh, hey there. Do you need someone walk you home? I will accompany you.”

 

The drunk man walked slowly towards him and he want to run from there but he can’t because the man already grab his hands before he can run. He now regret for not listening what Chanyeol said before. He tried to scream but the man quiet him with his hand on Baekhyun’s mouth. Baekhyun felt helpless and cried when the man startet pushing him on ground and kissing his face. He struggle to push the man but the man warned him.

 

 

   “I will hit your head with this bottle if you didn’t keep quiet. Now, let me pleasure you.”

 

Baekhyun cried when the drunk man tried to rip his shirt. He wanted scream for help but he can’t. he think this was what he got when he refused Chanyeol’s offer. He felt the guy tried to his jeans but he didn’t feel anything after that because someone already pull the guy before he can do anything. Baekhyun felt a relief when the guy didn’t get to strip him fully. He heard the sound of punching but he didn’t dare to open his eyes. After few minutes, he heard someone was walking towards him and tried to hold him. He push that person while saying,

 

   “Please, don’t do anything to me again. Let me go. I will give you anything but please don’t do this.” He cried while pushing the person.

 

   “Baekhyun, this is Chanyeol. Open your eyes.” Baekhyun knew this deep voice and he opened his eyes.

 

He hug Chanyeol when he knew that person is really Chanyeol. Chanyeol surprised but he hush Baekhyun to stop crying. He patted Baekhyun’s back while saying it’s okay. Baekhyun felt safe in Chanyeol’s arm after what happened just now. He cried again when he remembered how the drunk man kissed him before.

 

   “Hey, hey, Baekhyun. It’s okay. The guy already passed out, you didn’t need to worry again. Stop crying, please.” Chanyeol looked at him while wiping his tears away.

 

   “Mr.Park, this is what I get when I didn’t hear you before.” He hiccuped while saying those words.

 

   “Baekhyun, you didn’t know this will happen. It’s okay, you already safe right now. I glad that I followed you before this because I felt something wrong will happen.”

 

Baekhyun slowly stop crying and wiping his tears and looked at Chanyeol who kneeling in front of him. He felt embarrassed with his condition right now.

 

   “But…”

 

   “No, Baekhyun. It’s okay, you didn’t need to blame yourself again. It’s already happened and what important was your safety now. Let’s go, I brought you home.”

 

Baekhyun nodded and hugging himself because he was still half and it’s cold right now. Chanyeol who saw that gave him his coat. When Baekhyun tried to stand up, he sit again because he felt some pain at his ankle.

 

   “Baekhyun, what’s wrong? Are you hurt?”

 

   “Yes, Mr.Park. I think I hurt my ankle because the man was pushing me before.”

 

He tried to stand up again but before he fell Chanyeol caught him in his arms. Chanyeol brought him in bride style when he heard it. Chanyeol walked towards where he park his car and put Baekhyun carefully in his car. Baekhyun who felt embarrass hides his red cheeks from Chanyeol. Before they went to clinic, Chanyeol called police to report about what happened.

 

They arrived at Baekhyun’s house after Baekhyun got his treatment. The doctor advice him to get rest for few days before he get work. Baekhyun saw Chen and Kyungsoo were waiting him in front of their house. He saw their surprised face when Chanyeol came out from the car. Chanyeol went to his side and carried him again and greeted them. They must thinking what happened when they saw Chanyeol was carrying him and at their house.

 

   “Hello. I’m Park Chanyeol and I helped Baekhyun just now. May I excuse because I need to put Baekhyun on his bed.”

 

They gave him way and Chanyeol brought Baekhyun in his room. He put Baekhyun carefully to avoid hurt Baekhyun’s ankle. He helped Baekhyun arranged his bed while looking around the room. The room not too big but it comfort for someone like Baekhyun.

 

   “Mr.Park, thank you for helping me before and bring me to clinic. I didn’t know what happened if you’re not there.”

 

Baekhyun thanked Chanyeol before he bowed a little.

 

   “You’re welcome, Baekhyun. Like I said before, I sense something wrong and I hope you will remember about what I said before. I hope you will not refuse to anyone who offer you because I didn’t want this happen again to you.” Baekhyun’s face flushed red when he heard the last one.

 

Chen and Kyungsoo were watching what happened in front of them and they curious what had happened towards both of them. Before they can say anything, Chanyeol said first.

 

   “You’re Baekhyun’s friends right? I hope you will looking after him and treated him good because he was hurt on his ankle. Baekhyun, I will give you more days to let you rest and overcome what had happened. I think it’s already late, I will go now.”

 

Chanyeol leave once he gave Baekhyun some words. Chen sent him out until the door and bowed to him. Once he know Chanyeol already gone, he ran to Baekhyun’s room.

 

   “Byun Baekhyun! What had happened just now? Why were you with Mr.Park and what happened on you until you’re hurt? We’re worried when you didn’t come home until now.” Kyungsoo asking him he really worried about Baekhyun.

 

   “Soo is right, Baek. What happened?”

 

Baekhyun shaking his head. He need to rest now.

 

   “Guys, I will tell you tomorrow. Let me sleep first, I’m tired.”

 

Kyungsoo and Chen sighed and let Baekhyun sleep first because they saw how tired Baekhyun was. They knew something bad happened on Baekhyun the way Chanyeol said to Baekhyun. They will ask him again when he got his rest.