Final

CEO Park Is My Boyfriend?!

Hello. This is the last chapter for the story. I hope you will enjoy this ^^


 

Since the accident, Baekhyun tried anything to make him not thinking about Chanyeol. He tried being himself who cheerful in front of his family and friends. He knew they still worried about him and he told them that he will not do that thing again. Even though he tried to forget about Chanyeol, he still remembered their memories together because there’s trace of Chanyeol in his room. He can’t throw it away because he still learn to move on. Baekhyun saw how happy his family when they prepared his wedding.

 

He tried to accept his future husband even though they never meet even once. He felt it weird because the said guy didn’t even call or meet him. He thinks maybe the guy was shy but if shy he can call Baekhyun. He once asked about his future husband and his mom said the guy is a busy man and there’s a lot of works he need to be done because the guy will bring Baekhyun honeymoon the whole month. He also wanted to know how handsome his fiance’ but his mom didn’t want to give the picture because it’s suprise for him. He just listened to his mom and never talk about his fiance’.

 

Kyungsoo and Chen also helped him to prepare the things for wedding and also accompany him to try the suit for his wedding later. They about how lucky Baekhyun is because his fiance’ was nice and good looking. He asked them about the said guy but they excuse from answering the question. They had shopping window to buy Baekhyun’s stuff for his honeymoon later. Baekhyun got shy when he saw the night ware that couple always wear for their first night. He let his friends choose for the best and didn’t even see the dress. After that, they hang out together because after this they can’t go out like they always did.

 

Today is the day where Baekhyun will get marry. The wedding is held at Park Hotel and he didn’t know why his parents choose this place because this is one of Chanyeol’s hotel. He saw the news about Chanyeol will get marry today too and the same with him. He didn’t know this is Chanyeol’s idea for make him jealous or what. He tried to ignore those bad things in his minds and focus on his wedding. Once he wore his wedding suit, he looked at the mirror and he saw how beautiful he is. He regret he can’t show this to Chanyeol. The stylist was did his make up when his friends came to his room.

 

They were stunned by looking at Baekhyun who looking so handsome today.

 

   “Baekhyun, you’re so handsome and beautiful in that suit.” Kyungsoo praised him.

 

Baekhyun blushed when Kyungsoo praised him.

 

   “I think your future husband will eat you once he see this,” teased Chen.

 

Baekhyun hit Chen who was standing next to him.

 

   “Yeah, I think that too. Baekhyun, are you ready? The wedding will be start soon.” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Baekhyun smiled. He knew Kyungsoo was worried if he did something again.

 

   “I’m ready, soo. I really want to see who is my future husband because my mom and you guys never show me how his look.” Baekhyun pouted.

 

Kyungsoo patted him and smiled.

 

   “Once you see him later, you will be happy. I promise this. He will take care you and loving you for the rest of his life.”

 

Chen nodded.

 

   “Soo is right, Baek. He will make you happy and take care of your for us.”

 

They were hugging for a moment and Baekhyun felt his heart was beating fast. He knew he was nervous right now since the wedding will start any minute. They saw Baekhyun’s mom once they done hug.

 

   “Son, the wedding will start now. We need to be there right now.”

 

Baekhyun nodded and holding his friends for minutes to ask strength from them.

 

   “I’m ready, mom.” Baekhyun smiled.

 

   “Hyun, I know what you had through was hard for you but I promise once you enter the hall you will happy with your husband. I’m sorry for what I had done before.”

 

They were hugging while Baekhyun tried to calm his mom.

 

   “It’s okay, mom. I trust you because he is your choice.”

 

Once he got done his make up for the last time, they were standing in front of the door, waited for the announcement about his was ready. Chen and Kyungsoo were be his groom maids and they walked first in the hall. After that, when the emcee announce his name, Baekhyun walked slowly with his mom beside him. He saw his fiance’ was standing in front of the altar waited for him. He saw the man was tall and he has big ears just like Chanyeol. He didn’t know if this he is daydream or not. He walked till he stand beside the man and once the man turned to him, he surprised.

 

He saw Chanyeol was standing beside him with wide smile. Chanyeol is handsome with his suit and the hair up he did. He didn’t know what had happened. He thought he must be in wrong hall because Chanyeol also will be marry someone too. Chanyeol tried to hold his hands but he push Chanyeol away. He step back and run from the hall. The whole guest were surprised and Chanyeol too. Baekhyun’s parents and friends also surprised when Baekhyun ran away. Chanyeol didn’t take time and he ran to follow Baekhyun. He know why Baekhyun ran and he saw Baekhyun was surprised with this whole situation.

 

He asked the people who were there if they saw Baekhyun and thanked God someone saw him running to outside. He looked around he saw Baekhyun was standing under the tree in front of his hotel. He walked slowly to Baekhyun without Baekhyun aware. Once he stood in front of Baekhyun, Baekhyun tried to run again but not this time because Chanyeol hold his hand and throw him in his arms. Baekhyun struggle to go out from the hug and Chanyeol hug him tightly until Baekhyun didn’t have any strength.

 

   “Chanyeol, why you doing this? Go to your husband.” Baekhyun said.

 

   “You’re my future husband, Baekhyun. Why were you run away from the wedding?” Chanyeol was asking while he push Baekhyun back but he still hold Baekhyun’s hand scared that he will run again.

 

   “My parents must be in wrong room and I know you’re not my fiance’.” Baekhyun tried to let his hand go from Chanyeol.

 

   “They’re not wrong. We will get marry today.”

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol who kept saying they will marry today.

 

   “Why were you said that? Don’t you have your future husband already?”

 

   “Baekhyun, trust me that you’re my fiance’. I didn’t lie you.”

 

   “Then what was the whole situation before?”

 

Chanyeol sighed.

 

   “Baekhyun, the truth is your father planned this whole things about us being broke up and arrange your wedding. Remember when your father said that he will get you marry with his close friend? His close friend is my father. Your father and my family were meeting before and he told his planned before and the reason why you worked at my place. He said he want you worked with me because he want to get us close and be couple. He surprised when he knew his planned didn’t need to use again since that time we’re already couple. Then he made another plan and he said he want us break up and surprised you about this marriage.”

 

Chanyeol take a breathe before continued.

 

   “He planned he will kept secret about your fiance’ and make you curious but he never know you will be hurt yourself before. He wanted to tell you the plan after you’re fine but when you showed how you accept the wedding, he continued the plan. Remember the news you saw? That also your father’s plan. He hint you the date but you still didn’t aware about that. Kyungsoo and Chen also know about this and they felt guilty when they must kept the secret.”

 

Baekhyun tried to accept what Chanyeol said.

 

   “The night when you hurt yourself, I really felt guilty towards you. The words you said to me made me sad that I really want to tell you the truth but I can’t. when I heard you crying under the blanket, I wanted to hug you but I can’t because you will hate me more. I’m sorry, Baekhyun. I’m sorry for making you cry and hurt you. I never imagine you will did that. The whole month I tried to focus on my works because once we get marry, I want to make you the happiest person and make you smile again like you always did before. I’m sorry, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol was kneeling down while crying.

 

Baekhyun heard all the explanation and he knew Chanyeol was hurting too. He regret saying those bad words to Chanyeol when Chanyeol just follow his father planned. He got down and hug Chanyeol who still crying. He cupped Chanyeol’s face while wiping the tears.

 

   “Chanyeol, I forgive you. I know you just follow my father’s planned. You must be hurt too with this whole situation. I’m sorry too for saying those bad words, Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol shake his head.

 

   “No, this is my fault. I know you had been through this hard time. Don’t say sorry when you never did anything bad to me, Baekhyun.”

 

   “I’m still want to say sorry about that. I said those words because it hurt so much that time.”

 

They were hugging and crying till they felt enough. They stand up while tried to make the dust disappear. Chanyeol pull him slowly and kiss his eyes. He slowly got his kiss down and kiss lips. Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol back while circling his arms around Chanyeol’s neck. They kissed until they heard coughing. Baekhyun saw his family, friends and Chanyeol’s family were there and they might saw the whole things. Baekhyun got shy and hides himself behind Chanyeol. They’re laughing when saw what Baekhyun did.

 

Baekhyun’s parents confront pull their son. They hold Baekhyun hands while saying,

 

   “Son, I’m sorry for making those planned and hurt you. I know how much you love Chanyeol and I just want to surprise you but I didn’t know this hurt you so much. I’m sorry again, son.”

 

Baekhyun shaking his head.

 

   “It’s okay, father. I know how much you love me and want to see me happy.”

 

   “Hyun, I already hit your father the whole time when the accident happened before. I don’t want to follow his plan but he said this was for your happiness. I’m sorry for not siding you before, Hyun.”

 

   “Mom, I know you love me and I love when you got revenge for me,” Baekhyun grinned.

 

They were laughing when Baekhyun said that. They were hugging until his friends said something.

 

   “Baekhyun, we’re sorry too. We felt guilty the whole time and we hope you didn’t get mad on us.”

 

Baekhyun hug his friends.

 

   “It’s okay, guys. I know you just follow my father’s stupid planned. I don’t get mad on you but I want you to treat me my favourite foods.”

 

Chanyeol coughing when all the problem settle. They were looking at Chanyeol who looked want to say something.

 

   “I think we need to continue the wedding now. I don’t want to wait other time again. I can’t wait for make Baekhyun as my husband.” They were laughing once heard what Chanyeol said.

 

After that, they were walking to go the hall but before they go, Baekhyun whispered something on Chanyeol.

 

   “I will punish you later after we done.” Chanyeol smirked because he thought about something dirty.

 

Once they enter they hall and Baekhyun touch up his make up, the started the wedding again. Baekhyun walked together Chanyeol to stand on the altar. The wedding ceremony started and once they said their wedding vows, they official as husband and husband. Jongin who be as Chanyeol’s best man gave him the rings and they wore it to each other. They kissed for a moment before they go to next hall where the party will start.

 

At the party, they were throwing the bouquet of flowers and Chen and Minseok’s Jongin’s brother held it together. They got teased for that and the two person was embarrass for that. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were smiling when seeing those. They hope everything will fine for those two future couple. Kyungsoo and Jongin were teasing them that made they blushed hard. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were introducing their family and greeted the other guest. The whole party they were holding their hands and sometimes Chanyeol will stealing kiss from Baekhyun. He got teased because even when they’re official, Baekhyun still blush for what Chanyeol did. Once their party ended, they bit goodnight and when to their room that already served for their first night. Their friends were teasing them because Chanyeol looked like he can’t wait for eat Baekhyun later.

 

Once they entered their room, Baekhyun let his body fall on his bed. He’s tired with what happened today. The surprised about the wedding and his father’s planned. It’s too much for him to handle in one day. Baekhyun felt the Chanyeol also laid beside him while trying to hug him. Before Chanyeol did, he sat and Chanyeol growled because he can’t get what he want. He saw how Chanyeol pouted while trying pull him close to Chanyeol.

 

   “Baby, why were you sit? I want to hug you.”

 

He shook his head.

 

   “Nope. Remember what I said before we went to the hall?”

 

Chanyeol smirked.

 

   “Of course, baby. What do you want to do? Do you want I strip myself?”

 

Baekhyun laughed. He knew Chanyeol got wrong about what was he talked about. He then kneel beside Chanyeol before he started hitting and biting Chanyeol.

 

   “This is what I want to do at you.”

 

Baekhyun kept hitting Chanyeol who tried his best to push Baekhyun back but Baekhyun hitting him more. Chanyeol kept asking his husband why he did this to him. Chanyeol didn’t know why Baekhyun hit him.

 

   “Baby, please stop. It’s hurt.” Chanyeol whined.

 

Baekhyun ignored it and he still hit and bite Chanyeol. At last, Chanyeol let Baekhyun did what he want and endure the pain. After a moment, Baekhyun tired from hitting his husband and laid down on bed. Chanyeol looked at his arm and there’s a lot bruise from Baekhyun. He then joined his husband to rest.

 

   “Why you did that? It’s hurt and there’s bruise on my arm.” Chanyeol pouted while facing to Baekhyun.

 

   “You deserve it after you made me suffer last month. I want you know how much I hurt even what I can’t compare with what I had been through.”

 

Chanyeol sighed. He knew how hard Baekhyun had been.

 

   “I’m sorry, baby. I know you hurt a lot but I hurt too. If you want me to cut like you did, I will do for you because I want you know how much I hurt before this.”

 

   “No, I don’t want to lose you because we just got married today. Maybe I will ask you do that when you cheat one day.”

 

   “Baby, I will never cheat you. I promised that I will be with you till the end.” Chanyeol hug his husband tightly. They cherish the moment before Baekhyun push Chanyeol back. Chanyeol pouted because he can’t stay like that longer.

 

   “Where were you want to go? I want to hug you more.”

 

   “I need to wash since I wore this the whole day. We have time for the rest our life.”

 

Baekhyun walked to the closet where their maids put their clothes. He secretly take the night ware that his friends buy for him with the towel. He didn’t want Chanyeol knew what he planned. He glad that Chanyeol is the one he will show and not the other man. He then walked to bathroom but Chanyeol block him. Chanyeol smirked with his seduce eyes.

 

   “Chanyeol, can’t you let me wash first? What do you want now?”

 

Baekhyun hold his towel tightly before Chanyeol see what in it.

 

   “Well, why don’t we get shower together? We already official as husband, right?”

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He knew what Chanyeol want but he can’t let Chanyeol shower together with him.

 

   “Next time we will shower together. Now, please step back.”

 

Baekhyun tried to push Chanyeol but he stand still in front of the bathroom. Chanyeol still showed his naughty face.

 

   “Baby, what if the next time is now? I know you want this too.”

 

   “Nope. If you still like this, I will not show what I had for you.” Baekhyun tried to make excuse from Chanyeol join him.

 

   “What is it? I want to know now.”

 

Baekhyun whispered.

 

   “I will let you know after this. Once you see it, your junior will wake up as soon as you see.” Baekhyun his lips.

 

Chanyeol dumbfounded when Baekhyun said that. He didn’t know Baekhyun has this side. Without Chanyeol notice, Baekhyun sneaked to the bathroom before Chanyeol scream.

 

   “Byun Baekhyun! You lied to me because you didn’t want me join, don’t you?”

 

Baekhyun laughed.

 

   “You will love it after you see what I prepare, honey.” Baekhyun said back to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol who didn’t know whether he need to trust Baekhyun or think something to get revenge on Baekhyun. He then hides behind the wall waiting Baekhyun done his shower later. He already think something that will make Baekhyun regret. After few minutes, he heard the shower already turned off and he waited until Baekhyun came out. He saw Baekhyun was finding him once he walked out with bathrobe wrapping his body. He waited until Baekhyun called his name.

 

   “Chanyeol? Where are you?”

 

He then popped out and walked slowly without Baekhyun aware then he brought Baekhyun in his arm before throw him carefully on the bed. Baekhyun who surprised with what happened tried to hold his bathroom tightly but it’s too late. He saw how Chanyeol staring at him once he saw what Baekhyun hide in his bathroom. Baekhyun was wearing a black lace dress that see through that can hide his private part until his thigh. Before he can hide himself, Chanyeol pull the bathroom first and he enjoy how beautiful his husband on the bed. He got embarrass when Chanyeol still staring at him like he want to eat him now.

 

   “Chan, please stop staring me like that. It’s get creepy when you didn’t blinking your eyes.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled once he heard it from his y husband.

 

   “If you didn’t want me stare, why were you wear this? Are you trying seducing me?”

 

   “Actually I want to seduce the man I marry before I knew he is you,” teased Baekhyun.

 

Chanyeol slowly hovering his husband while touching his body. Baekhyun shivered when he felt the touched.

 

   “Oh really? Thanked God I the one who married you because I will regret if other man than me see you like this.”

 

Chanyeol started kissing Baekhyun on lips and his husband kissed him back. While he was kissing, Baekhyun pull him closer for intimate their kiss more. They kissed until they stop to catch breath.

 

   “You’re so y, baby. I didn’t know you have this side.”

 

Chanyeol slowly made his hands touched Baekhyun’s stomach upper from his private part.

 

   “It’s actually Chen and Kyungsoo who bought this and asked me to wear for tonight. Anyway I know I’m y that’s why you love me.” Baekhyun kiss Chanyeol.

 

   “You’re naughty tonight, baby. I thought I will be surprise you but I’m the one who you surprised.”

 

Chanyeol slowly brought his hands down to Baekhyun’s junior. Baekhyun gasped when he felt his husband’s hand on his junior. He looked at Chanyeol who already start aroused.

 

   “Baby, may I take you tonight?” Chanyeol whispered and Baekhyun answered him with nodded his head.

 

After that, Chanyeol slowly prepared his husband who kept and do it carefully because he didn’t want to hurt his husband. They cherish their moment and they didn’t care what other people who walked through their front door when heard their scream. They only care how to pleasure each other.

 

***

 

Baekhyun woke up after he aware someone was touching his face. He looked at Chanyeol who kept his face. He really happy because now they be one after what they through last night. He knew Chanyeol be gentle last night because it was his first time. He saw Chanyeol smiled and said good morning to him. He then peck a kiss on Chanyeol’s lips.

 

   “Morning sunshine. How you felt?” Chanyeol asked.

 

   “How can you asked me that when you know I will be sore after last night.”

 

Chanyeol grinned. He then hug Baekhyun while Baekhyun kept mumbling something. He realize they still and he didn’t care about that.

 

   “Chanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun called him while pushing him a little. Chanyeol pouted because Baekhyun always cut their sweet moment.

 

   “What do you want, baby?”

 

Baekhyun hint him to look down and he realize he got from hugging his husband. He grinned to Baekhyun while trying to pull him closer.

 

   “Baby, can’t we do it again? He want your attention now.”

 

Baekhyun shoke his head while pushing Chanyeol and take the bathroom on the floor.

 

   “No. My back still sore and it’s your fault for hugging me when you knew we’re .”

 

   “But…”

 

   “No but, Park Chanyeol. You better finish it by yourself and then take shower because I really hungry and want to eat now.”

 

Baekhyun then walked to bathroom after he took his clothes. He left Chanyeol who still has . Chanyeol sighed while palming his junior. It took few minutes before he released his needs.

 

***

 

They’re at Busan for their honeymoon since Baekhyun really like beach. It’s almost a month since they had their honeymoon and Busan was their last trip before they back to Seoul. Now they were walking at the beach while holding their hands. Since it weekdays, the beach not busy like weekend because people were working. They were happy because now everyone know about their status. They didn’t need to hide it again and they’re free to do what they want since they already official. Since the news came out, there’s a lot messages in his phone from his co workers who kept asking when he started dating with Chanyeol. He can’t send it one by one and Chanyeol announce it through Junmyeon.

 

He also got some harsh words but he ignored it since he knew the person only jealous with him. He already happy with Chanyeol besides him. He really glad he didn’t need to marry other than Chanyeol. He got news from Kyungsoo that Chen and Minseok were now dating after they knew each other. He knew they will get together. He didn’t believe that he and his friends will be more close because their partner’s are cousin. He told Chanyeol about it and Chanyeol said he surprised because Minseok rarely met someone who he didn’t know but he also happy for Minseok.

 

   “Baekhyun, are you happy with this honeymoon? Do you still want to go anywhere else?”

 

   “I’m happy, Yeol. If you with me, I will be happy wherever we go. I think we might started our job as CEO because if not our works will be more than ever.”

 

   “It’s okay, I have Junmyeon and you have Luhan. They can do our job.”

 

   “I’m fine, Yeol. The whole month we spent time together already make up our times before.”

 

Baekhyun smiled while hugging Chanyeol tightly.

 

   “Promise me that you will never do like that again or else I don’t know what I capable to do.” Baekhyun warned him.

 

   “I promise, honey. I will make sure to not do anything you don’t want again. We will together forever.”

 

   “I love you, Yeol.”

 

Chanyeol stopped and cupped his face.

 

   “I love you too, Baek.”

 

Chanyeol then kissed Baekhyun and hug him to be more closer. After that, they enjoyed their time and laughed together. They were happy because they have each other and their love. One of them never regret meet and loving each other. Baekhyun thanked his father for made him works at Chanyeol’s because he might lose the one for him.

 

-The End-

 


 

Hello again. Thank you for reading my story and subscribed my story and also upvoted ths. I'm happy that you enjoy and like this story. Thak you so much guys and XOXO ^^