Chapter 3

CEO Park Is My Boyfriend?!

Baekhyun woke up when he heard noise in his room. He saw his friends were standing besides his bed and Kyungsoo was holding a tray for his breakfast. He knew why they’re in his room and he slowly sit and lean at the head of his bed. Kyungsoo and Chen sat beside him while saying,

 

   “Baekhyun, can you tell us now what happened last night? I can’t sleep properly because I’m worried about you.”

 

He sighed and started telling them the whole story. they were surprised when they knew what happened towards their beloved friend and they thanked Chanyeol for being there and helping Baekhyun when he needs help. Chen who heard about they were hugging grinned to Baekhyun because it’s a hot news if people know about that.

 

   “Wow, Baekhyun. You must did something good at your past life because you get hugging Mr.Park. People might be jealous when they knew about this.”

 

Kyungsoo hit Chen because he teased Baekhyun who was in hurt.

 

   “Baekhyun, just ignore what this brat said. The important thing was you’re safe now and I thanked Mr.Park for helping you. I can’t imagine what happened towards you if he not there. Do you know I can’t sit still when thinking about your safety since it’s already midnight? I asked Chen to call police but he said we can’t because you might be home later.” Kyungsoo breathe a relief.

 

   “Yes, Baek. We really worried about you last night. I regret for not coming back for pick up you last night. If I get opportunity, I want to thank Mr.Park personally for helping my bestfried.” Chen said.

 

   “It’s okay, Chen. It’s my fault at the first place for reject Mr.Park offer. I don’t know why I refuse but I still regret about that. Mr.Park already warned me what will happen but I ignore him and walked away. Do you know, I felt safe in his arms when he saved me last night. I think the drunk man will me if Mr.Park didn’t come earlier. I really thanked him for saving me last night.”

 

He cried slowly when he remember what happened last night. He felt disgusted with himself when he think about it again. He want to thank Chanyeol but he didn’t know how. Kyungsoo and Chen were hugging him while trying to calm him. They know how hard it was for Baekhyun to get over from the incident. They’re really thankful for Chanyeol who was helping Baekhyun. They can’t imagine what will happened if Chanyeol not there.

 

   “It’s okay now, Baekhyun. You will never through this again because we will protected you now. We will through this hard time together.” Chen promised and Kyungsoo nodded.

 

Chen looked at clock and its time for him go to work. He looked at Kyungsoo and nodded.

 

   “Baek, I need to go now. You will with Kyungsoo today since he will take leave for few days. Anything just call me.”

 

   “Soo, who will take after your restaurant if you’re not there?”

 

   “Yixing is the one. Don’t worry about anything else and you need to heal your ankle first. Now, I help you go to bathroom before you eat your breakfast.”

 

Kyungsoo and Chen helping him went to bathroom and after he done Chen went to work. Kyungsoo left him to do house chores and Baekhyun was alone. Last night, he had a nightmare about what happened and he can’t sleep. He still remembered what happened and how Chanyeol save him. He still feels the way Chanyeol calm him last night and how warm his hug. He knew Chanyeol was worried about him the way Chanyeol asked him. He can’t help to love Chanyeol more than he had already. He wanted to call Chanyeol but he doesn’t had the said number. Suddenly, his phone was ringing and he saw unregistered number. He felt weird but still answered it.

 

   “Hello.”

 

   “Is this you, Baekhyun?”

 

Once he heard that deep voice, he knew who is him.

 

   “Yes, Mr.Park.”

 

He tried from stuttering while talking with Chanyeol.

 

   “How are you, Baekhyun? I hope you already feel better after getting some rest.”

 

Baekhyun felt how caring Chanyeol was when he asked Baekhyun’s condition.

 

   “I’m okay, Mr.Park. Thanks to you for helping me,” he thanked Chanyeol.

 

He heard Chanyeol saying something but he didn’t hear it.

 

   “It’s fine, Baekhyun. I will always help people who needs help. I already informed your staffs for do your works when you absence for few days.”

 

He thought Chen will be talking to his staffs and he surprised when Chanyeol did it.

 

   “Thanked you, Mr.Park for your helping. I think I will be able come work after 2 days because there’s work that I need to be done and send it to you.”

 

   “It’s okay, Baekhyun. I already extend the date and you can take time to get your rest. I know what happened last night was hard for you so I hope you will rest peaceful. Try to forget what happened last night.”

 

Chanyeol advice him and Baekhyun can’t help to feel warm by listening to Chanyeol. He felt his tears came out slowly. Chanyeol felt something must be wrong when Baekhyun didn’t answered him now.

 

   “Baekhyun, why you didn’t say anything? Are you okay? Tell me what happened because I’m worried right now.”

 

Baekhyun burst out when he heard Chanyeol was worrying about him. Chanyeol panic when he heard Baekhyun was crying.

 

   “Baekhyun, why were you crying? Tell me what happened. Do you hurt now? Please say something, Baekhyun.” Chanyeol can’t stay sit because he felt worried about Baekhyun.

 

When he didn’t  hear any voice from Baekhyun, he said

 

   “Baekhyun, if you didn’t answer this I will go your house now.”

 

Baekhyun who heard it answering Chanyeol.

 

   “Please don’t come, Mr.Park. I will cry again when you’re here.”

 

Baekhyun didn’t want to embarrass himself with how his condition right now. Chanyeol breathe a sigh of relief when Baekhyun started talking.

 

   “Baekhyun, I know you still scared but you must try to forget about last night. That man already in jail and he can’t disturb or do anything to you again. There’s nothing will happen to you again.” Chanyeol tried to calm him.

 

   “What if you didn’t come last night? I think he might me,” he crying again but he hides it by close his face with pillow.

 

   “Listen here, Baekhyun. Everything’s gonna be alright and I will always with you. I promised to you, Baekhyun. You can’t say like that again because I already save you before he do anything on you. You didn’t need to worry again, Baekhyun. You can mark my words.”

 

Baekhyun who listened to what Chanyeol said slowly felt himself calm.

 

   “Baekhyun, are you alright now? If you want me, I will be there with you.”

 

Baekhyun mumbled something that can’t be heard by Chanyeol.   

 

   “What is it, Baekhyun? I didn’t hear you.”

 

   “Please be with me, Chanyeol. I need you, please.”

 

He didn’t know why he called Chanyeol not Mr.Park but he didn’t care about it. The only things he want is Chanyeol beside him right now.

 

Chanyeol who heard it packed his things before out from his rooms.

 

   “Okay, Baekhyun. I will be there in few minutes.”

 

Chanyeol ended the call and Baekhyun sighed. He didn’t know why but he really want Chanyeol with him and he think he really love Chanyeol a lot.

 

Meanwhile in Chanyeol’s room, Chanyeol kept thinking Baekhyun whether he is okay or not. He worried about Baekhyun’s condition. He didn’t know why he suddenly care about Baekhyun but when he think back about what happened last night made him worried about Baekhyun. He still clearly remembered how scared Baekhyun last night.

 

After Baekhyun leave him alone, he started driving his car and slowly followed Baekhyun until he saw a suspicious guy also following him. He didn’t think much and stopped his car and started run where they’re right that time. When he didn’t find anyone at the road, he heard some noise and he ran towards that sound and found Baekhyun was harassed by the guy. He saw what the guy wanted to do towards Baekhyun and he mad to the guy because made Baekhyun like that.

 

He pull the guy over Baekhyun and started punching him on the face. He fight with the guy until the guy passed out. He then looked at Baekhyun who still on the ground while crying. He knew how scared Baekhyun right now and he saw how helpless Baekhyun was. When Baekhyun started hugging him, he knew how much relief Baekhyun was and he tried to calm Baekhyun after what had happened. He really mad at that guy for making Baekhyun scared like this. He really want that guy paid for what he had done. From that time, he promised to protect Baekhyun.

 

He started packing his works and informed his secretary that he need to go. He leave behing his secretary who shouting about his other schedule. Junmyeon just shaking his head and started doing his works to call their client for cancel their appointment.

 

***

 

Kyungsoo heard knocking on the door and he looked at the clock it still early for Chen come home. Once he opened the door, he saw Chanyeol was standing in front of the door. He didn’t know why would his friends’ boss was there.

 

   “Hi. May I meet Baekhyun? Where’s him?” Chanyeol greeted and asking Kyungsoo.

 

   “Hi, Mr.Park. Oh, sure you can. He’s at his room now.”

 

Chanyeol excused and went away to Baekhyun’s room. Kyungsoo want to say something but Chanyeol already disappear from his sight. He left them alone and continued his works. Chanyeol walked slowly into Baekhyun’s room and he saw the little guy was resting while holding phone. He saw Baekhyun’s eyes still red from crying a lot before and he sat besides Baekhyun. He waited Baekhyun say something because he didn’t want to disturb the guy.

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and gave him guilty face.

 

   “I’m sorry, sir for disturbing you today and for calling you with your name.”

 

   “It’s okay, Baekhyun. I didn’t have works today and I’m happy you wanted me here. You can call me Chanyeol, I’m fine.”

 

Chanyeol saw how Baekhyun avoided from looking at him. He knew Baekhyun must be embarrass with his looks now.

 

   “Baekhyun, it’s okay you didn’t need to hide your face. You’re still beautiful with those eyes.”

 

Baekhyun watched Chanyeol like he didn’t imagine Chanyeol will called him beautiful.

 

   “Chanyeol, do you want to know why I cry earlier when you didn’t do anything on me?” Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol shaking his head.

 

   “What is it?”

 

   “When you said you’re worried about me, I felt like you really mean it and not to calm me. Besides my family and friends, there’s no one who care about me like you did. Besides that, I remembered the nightmare I had last night and what happened last night.” Baekhyun explained it to him.

 

Chanyeol knew Baekhyun is a fragile person and he really want to hug Baekhyun right now.

 

   “Baekhyun, I really mean it. Why were you didn’t mention it to your friends when you had the nightmare? If I know you will be like this, I will stay with you last night.”

 

Chanyeol hug Baekhyun and pat his back. Baekhyun cried once he heard it and hug Chanyeol too.

 

   “I didn’t want them worried about me again after what happened last night. Last night after I sleep for a while, I dream about that guy what he had done to me and when you save me. I can’t sleep much last night because the dream will come again and again to me.”

 

   “Thats why you looked like not have much sleep now. Hear me, Baekhyun. That guy already in jail and you will never meet the guy again and other guys who will do bad thing on you. I will with you and protected you like I protect my life. I will always besides you while you trying hard to forget that thing.”   

 

   “Are you really will protect me like Kyungsoo and Chen will protect me?”

 

Chanyeol nodded.

 

   “I will protect you more than them. I promise you, Baekhyun.”

 

He hug tightly to Chanyeol when he heard it. He really thanked Chanyeol for doing this and he felt his heart beating fast. He think for a moment if Chanyeol like him too the way Chanyeol talking to him. He rest his head on Chanyeol chest for a while while Chanyeol patting his back. They stayed like that for a moment.

 

   “Baekhyun, do you want to be my boyfriend?”

 

Chanyeol asked once they apart. Baekhyun surprised with Chanyeol question. He didn’t know Chanyeol will asked him out.

 

   “Boyfriend?”

 

   “Yes. I had feeling with you since the dinner night. I always stalked you from the moment and when I saw what happened last night made me really want to ask you out. I know this might surprised you and I didn’t make this for game you but I really want to ask you out with me. Do you want, Baekhyun?” Chanyeol holding his hands while saying this.

 

   “Do you really mean this? What if your parents doesn’t like me? What if reporters know about this?”

 

   “I really mean it, Baekhyun. My parents will likes my choice and we will hide this from them like I hide myself.”

 

Baekhyun think again and looked at Chanyeol who waiting his answer. He need Chanyeol say something before he answer the question.

 

   “Are you fall in love on me, Chanyeol? Or you just want to help me?”

 

   “I really love you with all my heart, Baekhyun. When I said I love you, I mean it and I didn’t lying you.”

 

Baekhyun keep quiet for a moment before said,

 

   “I love you too, Chanyeol. I think we were fall in love at the same time, I think. I accept you, Chanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun hides his face after said that. His cheeks really turned to red because he felt shy after confessing. He forgot what happened before for a while and he really happy with what happened just now. Chanyeol chuckled when he saw Baekhyun’s reacted. He didn’t know Baekhyun will be look this cute while hiding his face. He knew Baekhyun must felt shy with this. He tried to pull Baekhyun’s hands but he didn’t let Chanyeol.

 

   “Baekhyun, you don’t need to hide your face like that. It’s okay. Now we’re officially couple and we will hide this from media.”

 

Baekhyun slowly showed his face to Chanyeol.

 

   “I felt like I’m ugly now because I crying a lot before. Can’t you leave now? I didn’t want you see me like this.”

 

Chanyeol smiled to Baekhyun.

 

   “I won’t. Well I already saw more than that, dear.” Chanyeol smirked. Baekhyun’s face flushed when he remembered that last night he was half .

 

   “It’s not like I want, Chanyeol.” Baekhyun pouted. Chanyeol who saw that already blame himself for mention about what had happened.

 

   “I’m sorry, dear. I already hurt you with my words.”

 

   “It’s okay. I will try to get over with what happened. Can you cuddle with me? I really sleepy right now.” Baekhyun yawned.

 

Chanyeol then laid on Baekhyun’s bed and he asked Baekhyun to be besides him. They were cuddle for a moment before Baekhyun slowly sleep and Chanyeol saw how beautiful Baekhyun right now. He was holding Baekhyun’s hand and kissing him.

 

   “You’re really beautiful, Baekhyun. I never imagine that we will be couple and you accepted me. I will protect from now and with you.” Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s forehead when he heard someone coughing.

 

He saw Kyungsoo was standing in front of the room while holding tray. He knew Kyungsoo must be surprised with what he saw just now.

 

   “I will tell you later. He just sleep for minutes now,” Chanyeol said it to Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo who saw how tired Baekhyun let him sleep and out from the room. He didn’t know what happened when he downstairs. Chanyeol soothing Baekhyun when he looked scared. He did it for moment until Baekhyun sleep peaceful again. After few minutes, Chanyeol also fall asleep besides Baekhyun while hugging Baekhyun.

 

***

 

Baekhyun woke up when he felt some his cheeks. He knew who was it and smiled at Chanyeol. He hugged Chanyeol while snuggling his face on Chanyeol’s chest. They stayed at that position for a moment.

 

   “I’m sorry for disturbing you before. You must be not get enough sleep, right?”

 

   “It’s okay. Thanks to you I didn’t have any nightmare.”

 

   “Baek, do you know I kept your resume photo?” Baekhyun surprised when he heard it.

 

   “Where you get it and why?”

 

   “Well, I asked my secretary to find files for new workers and I saw your photo. You’re really cute in that picture with those glasses. I don’t know where to get your photo so I stool it from your files. The reason is because when I miss you, I get to see your photo.” Chanyeol explained.

 

He still remembered how he always see Baekhyun’s photo before sleep. He always smile when he saw the photo until once his maid found it creepy when he was at the living room. Baekhyun’s face turned red when he heard it.

 

   “I didn’t know you will find my it. Now, you don’t need that photo because you already have the person in that photo.”

 

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tightly.

 

   “You don’t mind right if my friends know about us?”

 

Chanyeol shaking his head.

 

   “You can tell them otherwise we can’t have any dating because your friends will always suspicious about us later.” Baekhyun laughed while agree with Chanyeol.

 

   “I think Chen already back now since I heard his car outside. Wow, I don’t know I will sleep long than usual.”

 

   “Maybe because you have me beside you.” Chanyeol smirking while Baekhyun hitting his shoulder.

 

Baekhyun’s stomach growled and he hides his face with pillow. Chanyeol laughed because it’s funny. He knew since he came to Baekhyun’s house, Baekhyun still not eating anyting.

 

   “Okay, you’re already hungry and I think we better get you down before you pass out.”

 

Chanyeol brought Baekhyun in bridal style and walking down carefully. Baekhyun linked his hands around Chanyeol’s neck while controlling his face. Chen and Kyungsoo who saw that surprised and Chen was dropping his bag. Baekhyun didn’t know what to say towards his friends. Chanyeol who saw this said,

 

   “We will explain later. Baekhyun is hungry and I need to feed him.”

 

Kyungsoo who heard it quickly went to dining room and prepare food for Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Since it’s already evening, they got dinner together and the situation was awkward because Chen and Kyungsoo didn’t talked and just watching Baekhyun and Chanyeol who feeding each other while being sweet. Chen kept coughing whenever he saw something that intimate like Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun on cheeks. Baekhyun tried to hide his blush because he knew Chanyeol was teasing him and will not stop even when he punch Chanyeol.

 

After they had done the dinner, they were sitting in the living room. Chen and Kyungsoo were waiting them saying anything but they didn’t. they kept playing with each other and they looked at Baekhyun was happy around Chanyeol.

 

   “So… do you have anything to say, Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo started the talk.

 

   “Actually, Chanyeol and I were now dating each other. We just started today and I know you guys might freak out when heard this but I already love him since dinner before. We confessed about our feelings before and now we’re couple.” Baekhyun explained without taking any breath.

 

Chanyeol kept Baekhyun’s house to calm Baekhyun who now nervous with his friends reaction. Baekhyun waited his friends say anything but they kept silent for a while. He then heard Chen was clapping his hands while smirking at Kyungsoo.

 

   “I knew it. You already love Mr.Park since then. Soo, you lose our bet.”

 

Baekhyun surprised when he heard word bet. They were betting on him, he thought. He then smacked Chen’s head while Chen kept apologize to him.

 

   “I’m sorry, Baek for betting this. We knew you love him but we didn’t imagine Mr.Park also love you. I’m happy for you,” Kyungsoo hug Baekhyun once he enough with Chen. Chanyeol who seeing this was happy because they accept him.

 

   “Mr.Park, I hope you will make our friend happy otherwise you will never see tomorrow,” Kyungsoo warned him. He knew they did this because they care about Baekhyun.

 

   “I will, Mr.Do. I will always make him happy because I will happy too seeing him happy.”

 

They cringed when Chanyeol said that. Chen then asking Chanyeol,

 

   “Mr.Park, can we call you informally? Well it’s awkward since you’re our boyfriend’s boyfriend.”

 

Chanyeol nodded.

 

   “It’s okay but it when we outside from the company. We want to keep this secret since we didn’t want any spotlight and want to live like other couple.”

 

They nodded their head. After that, they were exchanging stories for being closer to each other. They kept laughing when listening to Chanyeol’s funny stories when he was child. Baekhyun who didn’t expect the serious boss will be funny like him. They were hugging that made Chen and Kyungsoo jealous. Deep inside Kyungsoo’s heart he think about someone else that he hope he get shared the moments together. When it’s already late, Chanyeol asked permission to sleep at the house and they accept it gladly. They kept smirking at Baekhyun when they knew about this. Baekhyun hides his face on Chanyeol’s chest who was laughing. They then getting sleep and they were sleeping with smiles because they’re happy with what happened.