Chapter 4

CEO Park Is My Boyfriend?!

It’s been three months since they started dating. Till now, except their friends and Chanyeol’s family, everyone didn’t know about their relationship. They kept hiding it with Junmyeon, Chanyeol’s secretary help. He surprised when he knew his boss was dating with his own worker but he also happy about it. Baekhyun kept coming to Chanyeol’s room with the same reason, he needs to send the files to Chanyeol personally. Chanyeol kept spending his time with Baekhyun in his rooms because they didn’t get to out because dispatch might know about this. They knew others were suspicious when Baekhyun kept going to Chanyeol’s room but they didn’t think much.

 

Baekhyun still didnt tell his family about his relationship. He didnt know what his father will do when the old man know about this. He also didn’t tell Chanyeol about who is him and he always made excuse to find the right time. Chen and Kyungsoo kept asking to tell the truth to Chanyeol but he can’t because he didn’t want to destroy his relationship once Chanyeol knew about this. 

 

Since today is weekend, Chanyeol was asking him to get ready for their date. He didn’t tell Baekhyun where they will go because he want to surprise Baekhyun. Baekhyun waited Chanyeol at his house while his friends were teasing him.

 

   “Waa, I’m so jealous with someone, Soo. He has date in this autumn. Aw, I think I need someone to go out. Soo, do you already have anything to do?” Chen said.

 

Baekhyun hit Chen and Chen whined.

 

   “I already have someone to go out. I will meet him later after Baek go out,” Kyungsoo tried to hide his red cheeks.

 

They surprised when he heard it. They didn’t knew Kyungsoo had went out with someone.

 

   “Soo, who is he? Why you didn’t say anything about this? Why we didn’t meet him already?”

Baekhyun and Chen asking Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo inhale and tell them.

 

   “Well, you might be surprise once I tell you who is he.”

 

   “Who?”

 

   “Jongin. Chanyeol’s cousin.”

 

Chen and Baekhyun let their mouth opened wide. They never expect Jongin with Kyungsoo.

 

   “How? I think you never meet him when you came to our office.”

 

   “Actually, he’s the one who met me at the restaurant. Since we first met when Jongin warned Baekhyun, he started coming to my restaurant everyday. He kept flirting around when there’s no customer and I didn’t say anything because I didn’t know he being serious or not. Then last week, he asked me out and I have a little feeling towards him too. I accepted him and now we’re couple. I’m sorry for not telling you earlier.” Kyungsoo explained and he sighed a relief once he told his friends.

 

They kept watching Kyungsoo and they didn’t believe Jongin will be with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun didn’t know why Chanyeol don’t say anything to him. When he meet later, he will ask him.

 

   “I’m happy if you happy, Soo. I hope Mr.Kim will be good to you like Chanyeol treated me.” Baekhyun gave a warm smile while hugging Kyungsoo.

 

   “Now I’m lonely. How dare you guys leave me alone.” Chen sighed.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were laughing when he heard it.

 

   “Well, if you want someone to date, find yourself.”

 

They heard noise from a car and they knew who is it. Baekhyun then leave them and was welcoming Chanyeol who smile widely. They were hugging for a minutes then got into the car.

 

In the car, Baekhyun asked tell Chanyeol about Kyungsoo and Jongin. Chanyeol was surprised when he heard it. He didn’t knew Jongin will be with Kyungsoo and Jongin kept that secret from him. He will ask about this later once he meet Jongin.

 

   “Yeol, where’re we going? Why you kept it secret?”

 

Chanyeol hold Baekhyun’s hands with his right hand.

 

   “Babe, you will know when we arrive soon. I just want to surprised you. Wait for few minutes and you know.”

 

After few minutes, they arrived at the place. Baekhyun was hugging Chanyeol once he aware where were they. They were at Lotte World, place that Baekhyun really want be there when he has boyfriend.

 

   “Yeol, how can you know I really want to be here?”

 

   “Don’t you remembered when you tell me before? I planned this for weeks and I rent this place for whole day. You don’t need to worry if someone take our picture.”

 

Baekhyun really touched with what Chanyeol done for him. He never imagine they will be out here and be like other couple except Chanyeol rent this place for him. That’s why he didn’t see anyone here unless the workers.

 

   “Thank you, Yeol. I didn’t know how to pay back.”

 

Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun.

 

   “You can pay it with your kiss in my lips.” Chanyeol winked.

 

Baekhyun stay still for a moment before tip toed and kiss Chanyeol on the lips. After that, they entered the park and started roaming the place. They spent their days with all the games and kept playing around. They also took some picture to keep it. Baekhyun was happy because he get to spend his time with Chanyeol. Chanyeol kept kissing him whenever he want and since there’s no one he let Chanyeol did anything he want.

 

   “Babe, are you happy today?” Chanyeol was asking when they ate their ice cream.

 

Baekhyun nodded while kiss Chanyeol on cheek.

 

   “Of course I’m happy, Chan. Don’t you know I really want do this? I thought we can’t get this moment but I’m really happy. Thank you, dear.”

 

   “If you thankful, why don’t you pay back with something?”

 

   “I already kiss you earlier. What do you want?” Baekhyun asked. He thought Chanyeol want him to pay back with his money.

 

   “What if you pay it with… you know what couple always do… in bed?” Chanyeol whispered while smirking.

 

Baekhyun blushed when he knew what Chanyeol mean. He can’t help but hitting Chanyeol.

 

   “Chanyeol! How can you say that?”

 

Chanyeol laughed because Baekhyun look cute when his cheeks became red.

 

   “Well, you said what I want and I want you. Why? You’re shy?”

 

Baekhyun hit Chanyeol again and this time Chanyeol caught Baekhyun’s hands.

 

   “Baby, why? You didn’t like it when I talk about it?”

 

Baekhyun pouted.

 

   “It’s not like I don’t like it but can’t you not talking about it in public? I’m embarrass.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled.

 

   “Dear, in this park only us. There’s no one and only you can hear what I said. Aigoo, why you so cute, Baek?” Chanyeol hug Baekhyun while his hair.

 

He didn’t know Baekhyun will be this cute when talk about that topic. After that, they continued playing other games and they were happy because there’s no one who will judge or look at them. They spend their day in the theme park. Baekhyun really be too clingy with Chanyeol that once he asked Chanyeol to carry him in bridal style. Chanyeol just followed what his boyfriend wanted since they might can’t be out like this after today.

 

At night, Chanyeol bring Baekhyun meet his family. Baekhyun was pouted when he knew about that. It’s not like he didn’t like to see his boyfriend’s family but in his condition after played in theme park made him felt embarrass to see them.

 

   “Yeol, can’t we meet at other days? I embarrass to meet them in this.”

 

   “Baby, they didn’t care about that. They really want to meet you when they knew I went out with you. My mom kept asking when you come again since before.” He already met Chanyeol’s family last month and he didn’t get any free time to meet Chanyeol’s parents.

 

   “But, we can meet tomorrow. I will come there by myself.”

 

Chanyeol sighed. He hold Baekhyun’s hand.

 

   “Babe, I know we can meet tomorrow but my mom already cook your favourite foods.”

 

   “Fine. I follow you but please let me shower at your house. I didn’t want to smell bad.”

 

Chanyeol smiled. He knew Baekhyun will follow him once he talked about foods. Baekhyun really like eat and he love to see his boyfriend eating with that small mouth. They arrived after few minutes. They were welcomed by Chanyeol’s mom who was waiting in front of their door. She was hugging Baekhyun when he got off from the car.

 

   “Baekhyun honey, I miss you so much dear. Why you didn’t come lately?”

 

   “I’m sorry, mom. I’m busy these days because your son gave me more works than before.”

 

She hit Chanyeol when she heard it.

 

   “Chanyeol, why you give him work too much? Looked because of you I can’t meet my future son-in-law.” Chanyeol hissed and glared at his boyfriend. He knew this was his punishment for asking Baekhyun meet his family.

 

   “It’s okay, mom. Mom, if you don’t mind, can I take shower because we were from theme park.” Baekhyun had been Chanyeol’s mom, mom since he met her. He also call Chanyeol’s dad and sisters just like Chanyeol called.

 

She nodded.

 

   “It’s fine, dear. Chanyeol, bring him to your room and don’t do anything because we will have dinner after your sister come.”

 

They went to Chanyeol’s room and Chanyeol lend his clothes to Baekhyun. He likes to see Baekhyun wear oversize shirt. They got shower quickly even Chanyeol insisted to do it long. Baekhyun kept hitting Chanyeol when he tried to do anything on him. He didn’t want Chanyeol’s family wait them. Chanyeol pouted when they walking to the dining room. Baekhyun saw Chanyeol’s dad and sister were there and greeted them.

 

They were talking about how the couple spending their time and they didn’t surprised when heard about Chanyeol rent the theme park. They knew Chanyeol will do anything for Baekhyun.

 

   “Mom, do you know Jongin is dating to Baekhyun’s friend.”

 

They surprised when heard it.

 

   “His mom didn’t tell me anything. Wow, Jongin already grown up now. I will ask his mom about this later. We can hold your wedding together then,” Chanyeol’s mom smiled.

 

The couple were chocked when they heard it.

 

   “Mom, it’s still early. Poor my Baekhyunee,” Chanyeol gave Baekhyun drinks.

 

   “Chanyeol, as man whether it’s still early or not, we must think about future.” Chanyeol’s dad said.

 

   “Yeol will marry before me? When will I meet my boyfriend?” Chanyeol’s sister, Yoora said.

 

   “Yoora noona, you will meet soon.” Baekhyun calm her.

 

   “Baekhyun, you never talk about your family. How your family? When we can meet them?” Chanyeol’s dad asked.

 

Baekhyun didn’t expect this question.

 

   “I… I’m sorry for not talking about them. They’re fine and working on business too. I didn’t know when but soon.”

 

Chanyeol who saw how uneasy Baekhyun was changing the topic. Baekhyun thanked Chanyeol for saving him. After that, they excuse because Baekhyun will be back home. He was hugging Chanyeol’s family and said goodnight to them.

 

***

 

An old man was looking at some photos that given by his secretary. In the photos there’re two person who looked happy with each other present. There’re also photo’s in front of Park Holdings and he knew the couple was falling hard on their partner. He saw the couple in front of Lotte World entrance.

 

   “Luhan, why I didn’t know about their relationship? Is the media still didn’t knew about this? How they met without I know?”

 

Mr.Byun looked at his secretary, Luhan. He didn’t knew his plan was going very well without he did anything. He knew they will fall in love on each other but he didn’t know this fast.

 

   “Mr.Byun, Young Master didn’t want tell you because he scared that you will make them break up. The media didn’t knew about this because Mr.Park covered it very well and he didn’t want any publicity from them. Actually, there’s one night when Young Master almost by a man and Mr.Park was helping him. They also met at their company annual dinner.” Luhan explained everything to his boss.

 

Mr.Byun nodded while listening to what Luhan was said. He thought he need to change his plan since the old one can’t use. He got something in his mind and he need others help.

 

   “Luhan, call Mr.Park’s family and him to my house and tell them I need to discuss about their son’s love life. I want to meet them by tomorrow because this things can’t get too much longer.”

 

Mr.Byun knew his son will happy when he knew about this plan. This time he hope all his plan will be done like his plan. Luhan looked at his boss and he hope everything will be okay.

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun cried on Kyungsoo’s shoulder. Chen kept patting his back to calm him. They don’t know what happened on Baekhyun until he cried this hard. They never saw him crying like this. They kept asking what happened and when they talked about Chanyeol, he cried more. After he calm, they asked again.

 

   “Baekhyun, what happened? Why you cried like this? Did Chanyeol do something to you? I will kill Chanyeol if he hurt you.” Kyungsoo already eager to smack Chanyeol whatever Baekhyun said.

 

He kept quiet before said,

 

   “My father…”

 

Flashback

 

Baekhyun saw his father’s secretary was waiting him in front of Park’s building. He quickly ran to Luhan and asked why he was there. When Luhan said his father want to meet him, he knew something happened. He had date with Chanyeol in an hour but if his father need something to talk, they need more time. He messaged Chanyeol that he had something to do and postpone their date. He kept asking Luhan what was his father want to talk but Luhan ignored it and drived safely to his father mansion. He saw their maids already waiting him because it’s been long time they meet. He and their maids were close because when Baekhyun was child, they kept playing with him whenever his parents not at home.

 

He greeted the maids like always and asking where his father. When they said his father was waiting in his work room, he rushly went there. He saw his father and mother were waiting him. Mrs.Byun hugged him once she sensed his existence.

 

   “My lovely son. How are you? Why you didn’t come home lately? I had been missed you, Baekhyun. You didn’t miss your mom?”

 

He patted her back while kissing her.

 

   “I’m fine, mom. Lately there were many works that I need to catch up the dateline. I miss you too, mom. I’m sorry didn’t come home. I miss your cook.”

 

   “It’s okay, Hyun. You came home already made me relief. I already cook for you, later you come downstairs with your father.”

 

Mrs.Byun walked fastly because she can’t wait to feed her son. She missed Baekhyun since she’s the only son she had. Baekhyun looked at his father who stood up near him. He bowed to his father.

 

   “Hello, father. How are you? Do you still work hard at the company?”

 

Mr.Byun nodded.

 

   “I’m fine, Baekhyun. Well, who else will work at the company if not me.”

 

Baekhyun sighed. His father had heart attack and he scared his father work too much.

 

   “I already said that I will work at company and be the new ceo but you asked me to work at Park’s.”

 

   “I know, son. I had my own reason and soon you will know the truth. Let’s go down or your mother will mad at me to keep her precious son from eating.” They laughed while telling each other their stories.

 

Baekhyun and his father rarely had arguement because they had the same interest in what they doing. Even though his father was a busy businessman, he will find time to spend time with his family. His father also liked to prank him and his mother. They always got teased that made Baekhyun also followed his father to prank his mother too.

 

They were happy when they had the dinner. Baekhyun shared his stories when he worked at Park’s and the accident happened on him. He never mention about his relationship with Chanyeol because he need to find other times to let his parents know about this. Soon after they finished the dinner, they sat in the living room.

 

   “Father, Luhan said you have something to talk about. What is it?”

 

His mother kept looking at her husband. He saw the worry face on her face.

 

   “Son, when will you tell about your relationship with Park Chanyeol?”

 

Baekhyun surprised when his father said Chanyeol’s name. He didn’t know how his father found his relationship.

 

   “Father, I want to tell you at the suit time but now I will you know. Chanyeol and I had been dating since 6 months ago. I already met Chanyeol’s parents and they gave me permission to date him. I want to introduce you with Chanyeol but he didn’t know the true identity yet.” He explained everything to his parents.

 

Mr.Byun had the poker face that he can’t decide what his father was thinking. His mother looked happy but also worry. He did not know why his mother had that looked.

 

   “Hyun, you need to cut your relationship with Chanyeol. I already arranged your marriage with other guy whose son from my close friend. I didn’t want to hear any words from you. I already choose your date and the wedding will be hold next month.”

 

Baekhyun surprised again with what his father said. He never know his love story with Chanyeol will end like this. Why his father never talk about this before he got to Chanyeol’s building or never warned him about not loving Chanyeol. He looked at his mother. She gave him sorry looked.

 

   “But why, father? You already knew about me and Chanyeol but why you still insisted that I need to marry with your choice? You should warned me before I worked at Park’s and know Chanyeol. Mom, can’t I marry Chanyeol? He’s the one I love not father’s choice.”

 

His mother kept silent without winning him against his father. Mr.Byun sighed.

 

   “I thought you will never interest on men that’s why I didn’t warned you. My friend and I wanted to be a business partner once you get married.”

 

   “You always said that my happiness is more important than your business. Can’t you let it go for this once?” Baekhyun persuade his father to forget about business.

 

   “I can’t, Hyunee. We already started the prepare for the wedding soon. Now, I want you to tell Chanyeol about this and quit your work. You will rest for this month and after your wedding, you will take my place as the ceo.”

 

Baekhyun stand up and said,

 

   “If you really want me to marry with other guy, I accept. I will go now,”

 

He bowed to his parents before went out his house. He heard his mother shouted his name but he ignored it because he can’t bare again the tears. He ran and ignored Luhan who want to send him. He ran while crying until he saw a park. He sat there for a while and called Chanyeol to meet him. He didn’t know how he want to say it because he really love Chanyeol and his parents but he can’t make his parents sad.

 

Few minutes later, he saw Chanyeol ran to him. He hugged Chanyeol once Chanyeol stood in front of him. He cried for minutes before Chanyeol asking what happened.

 

   “Baby, what happened? Why you cried like this? Did anyone do anything to you? Tell me, baby.”

Chanyeol push him once he calm and cupped his face.

 

   “I… my father… we… cut… marry… someone…” He can’t speak normally since he still cried.

 

   “What happened, baby? Your father? Who will marry?” Chanyeol still looked confused with what he talked about. Chanyeol let him sit beside him before holding his hands.

 

   “My father knew about us, Chan.”

 

   “Then why cried? Aren’t your father happy about us?”

   “No. He asked me to break up with you.”

 

Chanyeol surprised when he heard it slipped from Baekhyun’s mouth.

 

   “Wh… what? Break up? Why?” Chanyeol confused.

 

   “He already arranged me to marry someone else, Chan. He said the business is more important than me. He can’t cut the arrangement.”

 

Chanyeol sighed. He did not know what to say once he heard it. He didn’t know why Baekhyun’s father not like him when he had everything.

 

   “I’m sorry, Chan. I can’t ignored that because I can see them sad but that doesn’t mean I want to break up with you too.” Baekhyun cried again.

 

   “I know, Baek. Maybe he had his own reason why he did this. I’m okay, Baek. I will accept it. I can’t bear looking you sad when you ignore your parents. I will talk to my parents about this. I know we already thought about our own wedding but I think we need to forget about it.”

 

Chanyeol kept calming Baekhyun who still crying.

 

   “May I know who is your father?”

 

   “He’s the owner Byun Enterprise. I’m sorry for keeping it secret and lied about this once.”

 

Chanyeol sighed. No wonder Baekhyun’s life looked fancy.

 

   “I think today is the last day we together. I will treasure our moments even when you married someone else. I hope you will be happy with your future husband.”

 

Baekhyun cried more. He can’t let go Chanyeol but he need to.

 

   “I’m sorry, Chan. I can’t fight our love. I will always remember and love you even when I married to someone else.”

 

Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun’s face and wiped the tears away before he leaned in to Baekhyun. He kissed Baekhyun slowly and treasure the time. Baekhyun kissed him back while crying. This will be last kiss before they separated later. It took minutes because Baekhyun didn’t want to end their kiss.

 

   “Chan, I will quit the job tomorrow and leave. Thank you for everything you done for me and the love you gave to me.”

 

   “I’m okay with your decision. I also want to thank you for the love me back, Baek. I hope we will meet soon.”

 

Baekhyun didn’t know what the meaning when Chanyeol said that. They hugged for the last time before let each other go. Baekhyun took cab even though Chanyeol wanted to send him but he rejected it since they were not boyfriends anymore.

 

Flashback end.

 

Once Baekhyun done told them, he cried again. Chen and Kyungsoo were sad once they heard about this. They never know Baekhyun’s father will did this to his son. They felt sorry for what happened towards Baekhyun. They know how Baekhyun loved Chanyeol because they never saw happiness that appeared in Baekhyun’s eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, Baek. I will be with you to get through this hard times.” Kyungsoo hugged him.

“Me too, Baek. We will be with you whenever you need us.” Chen hugged him too.

 

The whole night they kept calming Baekhyun who still not get over with what happened. They tucked him to bed once he sleep because exhausted from crying. Kyungsoo heard his phone ringing and answered it.

 

   “Park, I think you will bear what will come later. He crying a lot since he got home. I know why his father did this but can’t he go easy on him? Baekhyun looked fragile now. I scared something happen later. I know, I will look after him. Bye.”

 

Kyungsoo sighed once he ended the call. He didn’t know what happened but he hope Baekhyun will happy later. Chen gave Kyungsoo a smile that only Kyungsoo know.

 

   “I know what you think, Chen. I will tell him once he know what happened.”

 

Later they sleep beside Baekhyun because they scare Baekhyun will has nightmare.

 

***

 

It’s been a week since they broke up. Baekhyun’s life isn’t happy again like he always before because he can’t see Chanyeol again. He kept crying again and again until his eyes were red. His mother tried to make him happy by cooking his favourite foods or buy him games but he can’t accept it. He only want Chanyeol. Kyungsoo and Chen also tried and gave him support to get through the gloomy days but he still can’t move on. He always skip eating and only sit in his rooms. His family and friends aware that and saw how skinny he is right now. He knew his parents was worried about him but this is what they want.

 

He’s been calling Chanyeol and didn’t get any answers because Chanyeol kept rejecting his calls. He knew Chanyeol want to move on but he can’t. Yesterday he saw news about Chanyeol who will get marry next month, the same date with his. He didn’t knew Chanyeol will accept this whole situation too fast. He think maybe Chanyeol didn’t love him too much like he loves Chanyeol so much. He sat on his floor with razor on his hands. He didn’t knew why it’s hurt so much that he want to kill himself.

 

Baekhyun took the razor and himself on his wrist. Bloods came out and he just stared it without doing anything. He kept looking that few minutes later he felt dizzy and passed out. In the mean time, his mother was enter his room and saw her son was collapse besides the bed with blood around him. She scream for help.

 

   “Baekhyun! What happened? Please wake up, son?”

 

Their maids who saw the situation quickly called ambulance. They also informed Mr.Byun about the incident and asked him to go straight the hospital. Baekhyun’s mother still holding him inside the ambulance while trying to wake her son. She kept crying because she felt guilty about this.

 

Chanyeol who knew about the incident also quickly drove his car to hospital and saw Baekhyun’s family and friends already at there. He never imagine this will happen and Baekhyun tried to cut himself. He hug Kyungsoo and Chen while saying this is his fault.

 

   “Chanyeol, this is not your fault only but us too. We always beside him but this whole thing never clicked in our minds. We didn’t knew Baekhyun will be this far.”

 

They tried to calm Chanyeol who still crying.

 

They knew this was not only Chanyeol’s fault but everyone. Baekhyun who always smiles and happy did this bad thing? They never thought about this. They didn’t want lose their only bestfriend becayse of their stupid plan. They saw how Mrs.Byun kept blaming her husband for this. They saw how guilty Mr.Byun’s face with what happened. They knew how much his father love Baekhyun and they knew this whole thing also will make Baekhyun happy.

 

The doctor came out from the operation room and said Baekhyun had lost more blood because the cut and now they will send him to the room. Baekhyun’s parents were waiting outside because they still guilty with what had happened. Chanyeol offered himself to be with Baekhyun and be there when Baekhyun wake up. He looked at Baekhyun who still unconscious and he hold Baekhyun’s hands.

 

   “Baby, I’m sorry because you through this horrible situation. I promised that I will make you happy after whole this thing end. I love you so much, Baekhyun.”

 

Chanyeol cried while Baekhyun’s hands. He really felt guilty with what had happened. He felt asleep as it already late at night. After a moment, he felt someone his hair and he really happy when see Baekhyun already woke up.

 

   “Baekhyun, are you okay? Do you feel any pain?”

 

Baekhyun shaking his head.

 

   “Why were you here? Aren’t your fiance’ know you were here? Go home, Chanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol sighed.

 

   “Baekhyun, I’m worried about you. How can you did this on yourself? You must think about everyone who loves you,” Chanyeol said. He tried to not yell at Baekhyun.

 

   “It’s not your problem, Chanyeol. Why would I think about them when they didn’t let me with you? Tell me who else love me?” There’s tears on Baekhyun’s eyes.

 

   “I still love you, Baekhyun. Your parents too. They did for you own happiness. You will know this soon.”

 

   “If you still love me, why you don’t fight our love? Why would you get marry with someone else?”

 

   “I wanted but I can’t. I had my own reason why I don’t do anything about this.”

 

   “You’re a liar. If I knew this will happen, I never asked you to be with me the day we started dating. I should know this will happen from the start. I should know Park Chanyeol who never talked to his worker will be like this.”

 

Chanyeol surprised when he heard it. He didn’t know how to make Baekhyun believe on him.

 

   “Baekhyun, it’s not like this. You should believe me and I love you from the moment we met. How can you said those things when you’re happy with me before.” Chanyeol was sad when Baekhyun him like that.

 

   “Just go, Chanyeol. I don’t want to see you again. You have your own life and me too. I hope you will happy with your future husband.”

 

Once Baekhyun said that, he hides himself under the blanket while crying quietly. Chanyeol who heard Baekhyun cried in front of him want to hug Baekhyun but he know Baekhyun will hate him more. He looked Baekhyun once again before he left the room. Baekhyun’s parents who saw how weak Chanyeol was asking what happened. When he explained everything, Baekhyun’s mom comfort him and glared to her husband. Chanyeol excused himself to go home and asked them to not enter the room until they know Baekhyun was calm.

 

Chanyeol walked to his car like there’s no soul in his body. He looked like a dead body with his puffy eyes. Chanyeol knew this is his fault and he’s hurt when saw his lovers was crying. He didn’t know what to do about this whole situation. He think about how cheerful Baekhyun was before this and he regret he followed this plan. He came home and his parents were asking about Baekhyun but he didn’t say anything. He just walked away and his parents knew this was hard too for Chanyeol get through. He promised after this end, he will make Baekhyun happy again and smiles like a little puppy.