Chapter 1

CEO Park Is My Boyfriend?!

   “Baekhyun! Wake up! We already late.”

 

Kyungsoo knocked Baekhyun’s room loudly. He kept knocking until Baekhyun answered him.

 

   “Yah, Do Kyungsoo! I already woke up. Stop hit my poor door. If it break, you fix it,” Baekhyun shouted.

 

Few minutes later, there’s no more knocking sound and he knew Kyungsoo already gone. Baekhyun rushed to shower and get ready since he late for his first day work at Park Holdings. He will work as accountant at the company.

 

   “Kim Jongdae! Where are you? We're already late.” Baekhyun called Chen while he’s eating his breakfast that Kyungsoo prepared for them. Chen is Kim Jongdae, he didn’t know why he wanted to call as Chen though.

 

   “He is been waiting for you in the car. Let’s go.”

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun get out from their house and rushed into the car. Chen glared at Baekhyun because he was waiting him for long time and they might late go to work.

 

   “Next time you late again, I will left you and go alone, Byun Baekhyun.” Chen warned him and Baekhyun just gave Chen his rectangle smile.

 

Their life in the morning always busy and full with shouting. They had been lived together since they entered university and they knew each other well since there’re no secret between them. This three friends had their own dream but they still stick together. Even though they are gay, they had no special feelings toward each other.

 

After they sent Kyungsoo at his restaurant, they went straight to Park Holdings. Baekhyun followed where Chen went since he still new to this building. Chen introduced him to few staff they met. Chen brought him to the human resource level and Baekhyun introduced himself at the staff.

 

   “Hello. My name is Byun Baekhyun and today is my first day working at Park Holdings.”

 

The staff nodded and brought Baekhyun to his place where he will start working. He adored the beauty of the building and most of the workers have high taste since he saw they wore expensive suit. After he had been introduced to his co-workers, he entered his room.

 

   “This is your place, Byun Baekhyun. Start today, you will work in here and the staff out there are your co-workers. I hope you will have no problem and if have something to ask, you can ask me or your co-workers.”

 

He had been left alone in this huge room after the staff went out from his room. He stare at his room and there’re files that he need to work.

 

   “I need to start work now, otherwise there might be more files on my table then,” Baekhyun mumbled himself.

 

***

It’s been a month since he started working at Park Holdings and he already got many friends even he still new but he still lunch together with Chen since they already promised with Kyungsoo to lunch together. Like always, Baekhyun and Chen went to Kamong Delight, Kyungsoo’s restaurant and lunch at there. Kyungsoo already waited them with foods on the table.

 

They shared their stories what happened while they worked. Suddenly they started talking about their ceo.

 

   “Chen, why I never see CEO Park in the company? I always met his secretary but never meet him. Is he shy to meet his workers?” Baekhyun asked. He had been curious why he never meet him in one month he worked at the company.

 

Chen laughed when he heard what Baekhyun said.

 

   “Yah, Baekhyun! I thought you hear any stories from other staff since you liked to gossip.”

 

Baekhyun glared Chen when Chen can’t stop laughing him.

 

   “Why you laugh, Kim Jongdae? What happened to your ceo?”

 

Kyungsoo also asked since he curious too.

 

   “Well, CEO Park always busy with works. He also had bedroom in his room, thats why you never met him. If something happened or he went his family home, he will out from his level. Some said CEO Park is handsome guy and tall. The girls always find excuse just to meet CEO Park in his level.”

 

Baekhyun suprised when he heard that. He always expected the ceo must be old man but no, he is still young maybe average his age.

 

   “We never saw him dating with girls or maybe guys. There’re no news about his relationship. He really know how to avoid the dispatch. If people meet him by coincidence, he or she might be lucky because we rarely meet him.”

 

   “Wow, I feel like really want to meet your ceo when Chen said that. How handsome is he that people want to meet. Chen, you don’t have any his picture? On website?” Kyungsoo really excited about this stories.

 

Chen just gave him sad face.

 

   “Like I said before, he really know how to avoid camera. I had searched who is he but there’re his family photo and I do not know which one he is.”

 

Baekhyun just listened it quietly. He thought the ceo is shy but what he heard just now made he annoyed to his ceo.

 

   “He looked like arrogant when you told us. Why he do not want to show his face? Is he ugly thats why he do not want to meet any his workers? God, I might slap his face when I meet him because he is just so annoying to me.”

 

Baekhyun really made annoyed face while talking like that.

 

   “Yah, Byun Baekhyun! How dare you said that when you never meet him. I thought you curious about him but why now you talked bad about him?”

 

Chen hit Baekhyun back that arched him to shout. He glared at Chen while continue eating.

 

   “Anyone can say anything they want. Just like I said, this is my first impression on him even I never meet him. If I have meet him and observe, I will ask his forgiveness.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes while saying that.

 

   “His sassyness already came.” Kyungsoo made annoyed face.

 

   “Baekhyun, I bet you will fall on him once you see him. Anyone who see him always adore his face because he is so handsome than idol.” Chen warned him.

 

Baekhyun ignored what his friends said while continue eating. Kyungsoo asked again about CEO Park but Baekhyun not give his attention since he lazy want to listen about his ceo. I will judge him after I really see him in front of me, Baekhyun thought.

 

   “When you never meet someone with your own eyes, you should not give any bad impression. He might had his own reason to be like that.” Someone intrupped them when they still talked about CEO Park.

 

They looked up to the person who intrupped them. They saw a tall, tanned and y guy stood in front of them.

 

   “Who are you? Do you need anything?”

 

Baekhyun stand up and looked at the guy.

 

   “Well, I think you are not that good when you talked bad about others behind their back.”

 

The guy ignored Baekhyun while he continue speaking.

 

   “I’m sorry, sir. I think we never talk about you and we do not know who are you. Why? Is there any problem?” Baekhyun asked again. He looked at his friends. Chen’s face showed that he is scared while Kyungsoo was stunning and looking at the guy.

 

   “Sir Kim Jongin. I’m sorry about my friend. He does not know what he talking about. I’m sorry we talked bad about CEO Park.”

 

Chen kept bowing and apologize at Jongin. Baekhyun gave weird looked at Chen when Chen kept bowing at Jongin.

 

   “Chen, why you kept apologize to him? Who is Kim Jongin?” Baekhyun whispered to Chen.

 

   “He is our ceo’s cousin, Kim Jongin from Kim Enterprise. You better apologize at him.”

 

Baekhyun suprised when he heard it. He never thought he will met the ceo’s cousin at his friend’s restaurant.

 

   “I’m sorry, Sir Kim Jongin. I’m sorry for talking bad your cousin without knowing the real reason.” Just like Chen, he kept bowing and apologize.

 

   “It’s okay. I already heard lot of stories about him just like yours. Chanyeol always made people curious about him but he never care about it. I hope you will never say about this even though you never meet him.” Jongin gave them advised. They just kept nodding and do not look through his eyes.

 

Kyungsoo still looked at Jongin without blinking his eyes. He still not realize that Jongin aware the way Kyungsoo looked at Jongin.

 

   “Okay, I need to go now. Remember what I told to you,” he said that leaving them while he winking at Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo suprised that he nearly screaming. Baekhyun and Chen did not saw that because they kept their head down.

 

   “Guys, do you saw what he did just now?” Kyungsoo asked them. He still suprised when Jongin winked at him.

 

   “He just warned us, Kyungsoo. Why?”

 

They looked at Kyungsoo while Kyungsoo hiding his flush face.

 

   “Nothing. I think I need to contine working now. Let’s meet again this evening.”

 

Kyungsoo ran to the kitchen left his friends gave him suspicous looked. After that, Baekhyun and Chen leave the restaurant and went to their work place.

 

***

 

Jongin entered his cousin’s room and saw his cousin at his place. He sighed when he saw his cousin really worked hard again. He took place in front of him while watching him. Chanyeol still not realises his existed.

 

   “Hyung!” Jongin whined when Chanyeol still not looking at him. Chanyeol suprised when he heard it.

 

   “Jongin! When you came in my office?”

 

   “Just now, hyung. Why you so busy? Even Minseok hyung never be like this.”

 

Jongin said. He weird when his brother never busy like his cousin. He still have time to go home while his cousin just sleep at his office.

 

   “You always asked me when you knew the answer. Why you come here?” Chanyeol still looked at his work.

 

   “I just want to meet you, hyung. Your parents always asked me when you will back.”

 

   “When I’m not busy, I will meet them. Just tell it at them.”

 

Jongin glared at his cousin.

 

   “I always the one who need to tell. Why you do not called you parents? They might be worried about you. They worried you will never meet someone to marry.”

 

Chanyeol sighed. His parents kept asking him to marry when he never date guys. Yes, he is gay and not into girls. His parents knew about this and accepted it.

 

   “You know me, Jongin. I never had time to go out with people. I’m so busy.”

 

Jongin knew this answered will came out from his cousin. He knew since Chanyeol started taking his father’s place, Chanyeol became busy and never meet guy even though his family always set him some blind date. Chanyeol always gave them the same reason until they let Chanyeol find his own soulmate.

 

   “I knew you very well, Chanyeol hyung. In two years you will be thirty. Did you ever think about uncle and aunt? They might be happy but they also lonely and they want child in their house. You knew what I talking about, Chanyeol hyung.”

 

Chanyeol just listened to what Jongin said. He knew the fact that his parents want grandchild from him but he never have time to think abou it. He admited that he is workholic but he really tried to meet someone but he never found someone that suit his taste.

 

   “I promised this time I will find someone. Just I need time, Jongin. I already gave my life on this work and I need to do it properly. I will find my soulmate.” Chanyeol gave him some words to make he believe it.

 

   “Okay, hyung. Next time when I came and you still be like this, I promised that I will ask your parents to set up arrange marriage.” Jongin warned him.

 

Even though they are cousins, they already acted like they really blood brother since Chanyeol only the child in family.

 

   “Oh hyung. Before I forgot, your workers made stories about you again. They really curious about you hyung. There’s one guy said that you are ugly and he really want to slap you if you meet him.”

 

Chanyeol widened his eyes when he heard it. He never thought someone will say about this. He always heard people praised him even they never see him but this time he really suprised. Jongin laughed when he saw Chanyeol’s reaction.

 

   “You did not heard wrong, right? Maybe he said about someone else.” Chanyeol really suprised when the guy said him that. He must be sassy one, Chanyeol thought.

 

   “No, hyung. He and his friend clearly said CEO Park and talked about your company. I think he might be new worker because I never saw him before and he really suprised when he knew about who I am. He is friends with Mr.Kim if I might not wrong, the one who worked as manager in management department.”

 

Chanyeol tried to remember his worker’s face but he can because he rarely met one.

 

   “Nevermind. Well, anyone had their own impression, right. Just let it be, like I never heard any rumours that they made.”

 

Jongin leave after Chanyeol said he need to continue his works and after talking about other stuff. Jongin rolled his eyes Chanyeol said that because he knew when will Chanyeol never be busy. In Chanyeol’s deep heart, he curious about the guy who said he is ugly. He really want to meet him and see what his reaction on his handsome face.

 

***

 

Baekhyun had been busy these days. He always work late at night to make sure his works done because he did not like to hold his works. It already 6 in evening but he still not go home. Chen already waited him today because tonight they have annual dinner. All staffs need to be there and it a must because they might cut their salary.

 

   “Baekhyun, when will you done your work? We only have 2 hours before the dinner.” Chen whined when Baekhyun did not showed any action that he done.

 

   “I already told you, Chen. If you want to go home, just go. I will go there alone after finish my work.” Baekhyun still looked at his work while talking to Chen.

 

   “I know you want get more money but at least today you enjoy your night. Just tonight, Baekhyun. Kyungsoo already waited for us at home. He prepared our suit for tonight. Come on, Baekhyun,” Chen still whined at Baekhyun.

 

“Why you really want to come early and good tonight? Everyone already saw you and gave you impression. Is there any special guest tonight?” Baekhyun typed something on his computer.

 

“Wow, Baekhyun. I thought you heard the news from others. Anyone already talked about it and prepared theirself while you still working in this building.”

 

“I had no time to hear any news because I’m busy with my works. Just tell me, Chen what they news that made you so rushly to go there.”

 

“Baekhyun, CEO Park will come at the annual dinner. You really never heard about this?” Chen told him while smirking.

 

Baekhyun almost slip from his chairs when he heard what Chen said.

 

   “You are sure he will come? Maybe they just wanted to play with us so we will go there.”

 

   “No, Baekhyun. Even his secretary confirmed about this. Before this you said you want to meet him and slap him for being annoyed right? This is the right time, Baekhyun.” Chen made Baekhyun remembered something he once said.

 

Baekhyun rushly tidy his table and while said,

 

   “Chen, hurry up. I need to go there now. We need go home to prepare.”

 

Chen dumbfaced when he saw his friend like this just because heard their ceo will come to the dinner. After that they drove to their home to get ready for the dinned. Baekhyun eager to meet the ceo because this will be the first time he see the ceo face and will he slap the ceo once they meet? He did not know what will happen tonight.