AUTHOR'S NOTE

Manager Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would like to thank you, you, for taking the time to read this lame one-shot that I wrote. No matter how you were able to stumble across this half-assed one-shot, I would still like to thank you for actually taking the time to click onto this one-shot and read it. Very much thanks for your time and very sorry for wasting it on reading this one-shot that I didn't even try to make it good.

And, to my loyal Aureus who somehow finds themselves stumbling across this one-shot, I hope that I did enough to meet your expectation. Some of you probably expected some sort of fantasy drama like all my other stories (okay, not all of my stories are fantasy based, but you get what I mean) so I would like to say that I am very sorry as this is a Slice-Of-Life, a genre which I tend to write a lot without noticing but severely in it. So, I hope that you do not mind, my lovely Aureus, I still love you all!

And finally, to xoxanjelicaxox, I hope that you don't mind a lot few of the aspects being missing. I wasn't sure what I could write with Kyungsoo as the main character, so I took the chance and wrote a ship fanfic instead. I incorporated romance into the story - and ChanBaek, of course - but other than that, I didn't add anything else.

The time when I started writing this fanfic, I was thinking about Chanyeol's movie 'So... I Married An Anti-Fan' and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter