Lesson 7

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

"Master Suho, I am here by the mall, are you any where near, or do you want me to come and pick you up?"

"Please do come and pick me up Sebastian...I'm in front the school..." I hanged up and and walked towards the main gates, it wasn't long till Sebastian arrived, I got in the limousine, "Is something wrong Master Suho?"

" Call me Suho, father and mother are not here to scold you." I said while sighing

"Suho, is everything okay?" he asked again dropping the formalities, "No, I just got dumped by my boyfriend, just over some silly topic." I told my butler, really he is more like a father figure to me than my real father, Chul-Soo would always be there to cheer me up and make sure I felt better. "And what would this stupid topic be about?" he asked with a hint of care

"Money, seriously Lay thought that money can't buy happiness, WHO IS HE TO SAY THAT WHEN HE'S POOR?!" I raised my voice at the end of my sentence. "Suho." Chul-Soo stopped the car near the playground, he got off and directly went to open my door, "Let's talk this out while walking, okay?" He said with a warm smile.

❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️

"You know Suho, believe it or not, I used be poor."

I looked at him shocked, "What do you mean poor?"

"I used to have a wife and two kids, we struggled with expenses, with medical bills, my wife and kids suffered, because of me, I used to think the same way as you Suho, money would buy happiness, I left my family to look for a job, I abandoned my very own kids, just for money." His expression immediately turned gloomy, "I called my very own kids stupid, I was ashamed of them, and that is my biggest regret, I wish to meet them again, I wish to know how they are doing now."

He couldn't... "Chul-Soo, by any chance, do you happen to know Zhang Lee...?" I asked nervously. "Y-Yes... How do you know that name?"

"Your son is my ex..." I immediately felt bad of what I said to Yixing, knowing I have been talking bad about him in front of his very own dad, I expected him to shout at me, or slap me, but instead I got a hug, "Suho, please take me to him now..." I felt his tears on my shoulder, I knew Yixing still hates me, but hopefully this fixes everything between us.

"Sure, let's get going now."

❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️

" Chul-Soo, we should have come walking..." I said to him as he kept driving around the neighborhood with a fancy car. "Who cares, as long as I get to see my family" He said with excitement. We finally arrived at Lay's house, and we both got off the car, "Mom I'm going to buy something to eat!" We both heard Lay shout before he opened the door. I immediately ran behind the fence and watched from a far

"Yixing...?" I heard Chul-Soo say

"Suho's driver? Tell Suho that Yixing doesn't want to see Suho ever again." He said in a cold tone, my heart broke, I still hold back my tears and got out of hiding. "No you idiot, he's your father..." I said while walking towards them two. "I am deeply sorry for what I said earlier Lay, I really don't know what came over me, please forgive me.." I bowed my head for the first time in my life to someone, "Yixing will forgive you, under one condition!"  I immediately smiled and looked up to Chul-Soo, he smiled back at me in return. "Explain to me how is your driver my father." he asked as he looked at him confused. "Can we both come in first?" 

"Mom! I am back!" Yixing  said as he opened the door, "That was really fast, did you forget your wallet again...." Lee stop mid sentence when she saw Chul-Soo, "Suho, Yixing could you please give me and Ms.Lee some time to speak?"

Me and Lay nodded in agreement, we both went upstairs into his room, only to see Kyungsoo shivering in fear in the corner of the room, "Kyungsoo are you okay?!" I rushed to him, worried, "He's back.... why is he back...." I heard him mutter, "Yixing, please help." I said worriedly, Lay just stood near the bookshelf picking out a book, "This is no time for reading, go tell your mother!" I shouted at him, "He'll be fine, he's just shocked." Lay said casually, "Yixing..." Kyungsoo mumbled holding out his arms to him, Yixing just sat down and read his book out loud

 

  Once there was a tree.... and she loved a little boy. And everyday the boy would come and he would gather her leaves and make them into crowns and play king of the forest. He would climb up her trunk and swing from her branches and eat apples. And they would play hide-and-go-seek. And when he was tired, he would sleep in her shade. And the boy loved the tree.... very much. And the tree was happy. 

Kyungsoo's rapid breathing ceased as he began to slow down his breathing, sniffles could still be heard, Lay continued reading.

  And after a long time the boy came back again. "I am sorry, Boy," said the tree," but I have nothing left to give you - My apples are gone." "My teeth are too weak for apples," said the boy. "My branches are gone," said the tree. " You cannot swing on them - " "I am too old to swing on branches," said the boy. "My trunk is gone, " said the tree. "You cannot climb - " "I am too tired to climb" said the boy. "I am sorry," sighed the tree. "I wish that I could give you something.... but I have nothing left. I am just an old stump. I am sorry...." "I don't need very much now," said the boy. "just a quiet place to sit and rest. I am very tired." "Well," said the tree, straightening herself up as much as she could, "well, an old stump is good for sitting and resting Come, Boy, sit down. Sit down and rest." And the boy did. And the tree was happy  

After Yixing finished reading his story, it made me realize the hurtful words I said earlier, money really can't buy happiness, we all need to be grateful for what we have, and Lay is grateful to be living with his mom and brother... "AIsh, Lay what story is this?" I asked him, "It's called, The Giving Tree, it's by Shel Silverstein, Mom got Yixing this book when I was a little boy." He looks at Kyungsoo who was surprisingly sleeping on my arms, "Kyungsoo loves this book, it helps Kyungsoo relax."

 

"Yixing-"

"So about our date, I want to go to the play ground tonight~" Yixing said interrupting me, "But Kyungsoo" I said while brushing his hair out of his forehead, " Here let me help you put him on my bed." He said as he helped me carry his little brother, "He is super adorable Lay, ihopewehavecutekidslikekyungsoooncewearemarried" I said while making sure Yixing, "Hopefully we do have kids cuter than Kyungsoo..." Lay said with a hint of sadness.

"Suho I need to tell you something, it has been killing Yixing ever since we started dating." I looked at him confused. "Suho, I really don't have a lot of time to live, both Luhan and Kyungsoo wanted me to tell you from the very beginning. I have  Osteosarcoma..." As soon as Lay said that, my whole world came crashing down, my dreams, my hopes, my love... "Lay, your joking right? Do you even know what you are saying?" I asked him, making sure he isn't playing around, "Yixing is 100% sure, even the doctors say that Yixing has  Osteosarcoma." This can't be real, I am sure it isn't real.

I ran out of the room, and made my way downstairs to speak to his mom, "Ma'am does Yixing have  Osteosarcoma?!" I asked with tears starting to form,  Chul-Soo stood up from his chair, "Suho are you okay?" 

"No I am not okay! Yixing is going to die and no one did nothing to even save him!" I shouted, I was seriously enraged, why has he never received treatment for this? He could have been saved with the proper treatment...."Suho,  I have tried countless times to help my son, it hurts me knowing that my boy will die to cancer, I wished I could have the money to pay for all the expenses, but none, as close as I got was pain killers... " 

Chul-Soo walked up to his wife and started to comfort her as she cried, I can't believe this, this is all a dream, it must be a dream. I ran out of the house, crying. I could hear Yixing's shouting for me, just what is happening? How could he be so happy when he know's he's going to die... 

 

Please Yixing... don't leave me....

🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤

tbc

Next Chapter will be the final chapter of this story, wow such a journey, right?

With Love

🖤PuririnLuka🖤