Lesson XI

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

 

Yixing's P.O.V

"HE IS NOT MY SON, NO SON OF MINE WILL BE STUPID!!!"

"Honey, just what are you saying?!"

"WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY? BOTH OF MY CHILDREN ARE IDIOTS, HOW ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO REACT?!"

Not understanding what dad was saying I sat by the stairs sitting, and listened to my parents argue

"I expect you to love and care for them like a real father-" I heard my mom tell my dad

"FATHER?! THERE'S NO WAY IN GOD'S NAME THAT THOSE IDIOTS UPSTAIRS ARE MY CHILDREN!!!" 

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THEN?" 

"I want you to put them up for adoption."  my dad's voice seemed to have toned down, I wonder why they are talking loud, mom always told Yixing to not talk loud to anyone.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?! THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD DO THAT TO MY CHILDREN!!!" 

Yixing needs to pee...

"Then I guess I'll leave then-"

"Mommy, Yixing needs to go to the restroom" I said as I walked in the room, mom was shaking a lot, maybe she is cold? "Oh sweetie, come here, I'll take you to the restroom..." I could sense a hint of sadness coming from her voice, before I could reach mommy, dad grabbed Yixing's hand, I looked at him confused tilting my head. "You are the reason why I am leaving, BECAUSE YOU ARE SO STUPID, BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDITY DADDY IS LEAVING YOU-" Mom slapped daddy on his cheek, that must have hurt daddy, right? I ran to the kitchen to get daddy a wet towel, mom's voice could be heard, "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO TALK LIKE THAT TO MY CHILDREN, I WANT YOU OUT NOW!!!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE NEAR THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN!!!"

By the time I came back to the living room, dad was gone, and he had a boo-boo on his cheek! Yixing needs to kiss it for it to feel better before I could head to the hallway, my mommy spoke up," Yixing darling... where are you going?" With tears b on my eyes I ran up to my mom, "Mommy we have to find daddy! he has a boo-boo on his face, he got hurt, Yixing needs to kiss it so daddy can feel good!" I said as I tried pulling her by her skirt.

"Sweetie..." she paused and took a deep breath, " Daddy isn't coming back home anymore... Daddy's gone..." Why is mommy sad? Why is she smiling, but crying? I used the wet towel which was meant for my daddy on my mom's wet cheeks, she began to laugh, really mommy, make up your mind!

"Yixing, you know I love you and your brother a lot! Come on let's go rest up, but before we head to bed, let's take you to the restroom~!"

"Yixing hyung, wake up!" suddenly feeling my body being forcefully moved, I opened my eyes to see Kyungsoo staring at me with worried eyes, "K-Kyungsoo? What's wrong?"

"You passed out again Hyung!" He said as he hugged me, "S-sorry Yixing forgot to take his medice today~!" I said as I grinned at him. I stood up from the floor and looked around recognizing my own house, I walked into the kitchen to find my mom making herbal tea again

"I see that you are awake, Yixing sit down for a minute, I need to ask you something." Confused I sat at the wooden chair in the kitchen, "You made a new friend st school?"

I nodded my head yes in response, "Yixing sweetie, when someone speaks to you, you should always respond back vocally, now again, did you make new friends at school?"

"Actually yes mom! I met a new guy, his name is Suho, he is an amazing person! Even nicer than Luhan, he let's Yixing copy his work too!" I said while smiling, actually there's more to Suho that I can't even explain myself, he's that amazing that I can't even bring myself to explain everything!

"Wow, I for sure know I didn't raise a cheater, sweetie if you want to succeed in life, you need to do your own work. Bring Suho for dinner sometime." She said with a soft smile on her face. She removed the kettle from the stove and placed it on the marble slab besides it. "Mom~!" I whined

"What?"

"Make sure to take Kyungsoo's magic book, Knowing Kyungsoo he will turn Suho into a frog, and Yixing don't want to marry a frog!" My mom let out a giggle, "So you want to marry him already? I want to meet my future son in law then sweetie~!"

🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧
Lee's P.O.V

"Mrs.Zhang I need to talk to you about your son Yixing, he said something that concerned me."

"W-What did Yixing say?"

"When he was talking to the other kids he said, and I quote, "My daddy left because I'm stupid" the other kids began to make fun of him and excluded him from their games."

"I-I..." Speechless I looked over at Yixing who was playing with his cars with Kyungsoo

"Mrs.Zhang did something happen to you and your husband?" I hesitantly placed my cup on the table. "He left us because of the condition of Yixing and Kyungsoo... He made me choose between him and my kids..."

"What would happen to your kids if you chose him?" My neighbor asked me

"They would be put up on adoption..."
Suddenly I felt her hug me as she told me that it would be okay, "You did the right choice Lee, and I know Yixing and Kyungsoo will grow up to be bright boys, I will always be here to support you."

🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧🍨🍧

"Yixing here is your allowance for the week, I am sorry if it's not much-"

"MOM THANK YOU SO MUCH, I AM SO HAPPY!"

My Idiot Boyfriend Lay's Story Lesson XII Coming Soon...

With Love
💜PuririnLuka 💜