Lesson Two

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

"Suho, there you are!"

I brushed the tears out of my face and turned to see who called me out, it was Baekhyun. We don't talk as much as we used to, and I am always worried about him due to all of his recent bruises, I wish I could approach him about this...

"Suho, are you listening to me?" Baekhyun said as he snapped his fingers in front of my eye's

"O-oh, Uhh, no sorry."

He let out a sigh and crossed his arms, "Look Lay asked me to help him find you, do you know how much he is crying right now?" Why is he crying? He's the one who started this damn mess. "Suho, umm, you do know that you and Luhan are his only friend's right? He's somewhat "special", that I know, but from what I saw in his eye's earlier, I can really tell he is trying his best for you and Luhan. Why not give him another chance?"

"Baekhyun but he-" He cut me off with a hug.

"I don't care of what he has done, Suho. Remember you and Luhan are his only friends. Please stay here I'll go get Lay before Sehun kills him." With that said Baekhyun left, maybe he is right, maybe Lay saw it on TV or read it on one of his Japanese comics, but all I know is that my heart ached a lot when he asked Luhan the exact same question.

minutes pass by, I began to get bored and pulled out my phone to see 20 missed calls from Lay, 'that idiot' I muttered to myself suddenly the doors swung open startling me, I saw Lay standing there panting heavily.

"Yah! Why are you panting like a dog?" I said jokingly, he remained silent and walked to me.

"Answer me idiot!" I can see that his eye's were beginning to water up.

"I am so sorry Suho, I-I didn't clearly knew what it meant to be someone's boyfriend! I-I just don't want to loose you Suho, p-please f-forgive me..." He fell onto his knee's, I sighed and smiled, I stood up from the bench and knelt down to give Lay a hug, "Idiot, what did you think it meant?" I giggled into his ear.

"M-my mom told me that a boyfriend what you call a boy that you l-love, but I love you and Luhan. that's why I asked the both of you to be my boyfriend. I s-swear Luhan explained to me more about being someone's boyfriend!" I just laughed at him.

"Suho."

"Yes?"

"Please never stop hugging me."

This boy seriously is something isn't he? Minutes ago we were having a fight, and now here we are acting like lovers, hopefully we become official soon...

"I won't stop if you actually become my real boyfriend." I mentally slapped myself, did I really just asked him that?! What was I thinking?

"Sure, be sure to teach me lot's of things.

.

.

.

Boyfriend!"  Lay, you should be called the happy virus instead, I smiled and hugged him tighly

  ❤💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤  

The day passes by rather quickly and I still can't stop thinking of what happened earlier, seriously! This feeling, it feels nice to be honest, I got up from my seat to go home, well I wanted to go home, but I was stopped by a deer looking boy, Luhan I believe.

"Excuse me, you owe Lay $7 for that stupid thing you did earlier!" I scoffed at him, "And that's why you stopped me? Look I don't want any problems, me and Lay already made up." I pushed him out of my way and continued to walk till he grabbed my arm, " And you think I'll believe yo-"

"Baby~!" Perfect timing Lay!

"W-wha-" I smirked at him as he loosened his grip and I ran towards Lay acting like a victim.

"Lay~ this little kid here is bullying me, do something~!" I said dramatically

"K-KID?!" Seriously Luhan, your such an easy opponent, hah! I feel I will have fun teasing him.

"Lulu~ Please leave my baby alone~" Lay said cutely, and to be honest I don't want to ruin his innocence.

Yet.

"I-I am so confused..." as Luhan finished talking, he left I stick my tongue out to him behind his back. Who could've thought that my senior year would be this fun!

❤💘❤💘❤💘❤💘❤ 

Hello Lovelies! Here is Lesson 2, This SuLay ff will live a short live tho, I made this to help me plan things for Do I really love him~!

Please support me and continue reading sweeties <3

 

With Love

❤ PuririnLuka ❤