Lesson 4

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

"Explain yourself!"

"You see, it was just a misunderstanding..."

"HOW CAN YOU MISUNDERSTAND SOMETHING THAT IS CLEARLY VISIBLE?!?!"

"I'm sorry..."

"Seriously Lay, you can't keep doing this to me, you scared me earlier in class, you almost beat up Kai, and now your telling me you forgot your wallet at home, so that's why you asked Luhan for food." I sighed

"You see, if I asked you, you will most likely get mad at me, like now." He mumbled whilst fidling with his fingers, I looked at him with a smile on my face," Come, let's go apologize fist to Kai, then I'll buy you food, but starting tomorrow I'll bring you home made food." Lay immediately shot up from the bench with sparkling eyes.

"YES! Now my mom don't need to overwork herself, I can't wait to tell her!" And there goes my brain again, I keep wondering why he acts like this when it comes to money, or food, he was sad because he used up his 7 dollars on a piece of cake, seriously it isn't THAT expensive for a small piece of cake.

"So Lay, since I am your boyfriend now, don't you think it's time you took me to your home to meet your parents?" I mean, I do want to see the lucky family to have such a brilliant son, maybe thank the mom personally.

"Well it's only my mom you'll be able to meet, my dad left us when my younger brother was born, he called me and him stupid, can you believe that?!" 

"That's terrible, I'm so sorry-"

"Well enough of that, come on let's go get the food you promised!" Lay said as he grabbed my arm dragging me to the lunch room.

♥️💝♥️💝♥️💝♥️💝♥️

"As promised we will go to my home today!" Lay shouted, I flinched in response, not because it surprised me, but because he was basically shouting in my ear. "Good, let me call my driver to pick us up." 

"No need, we can walk there, just follow me!" 

"But- fine..." I mumbled, looking at him from behind actually made me smile, why? He's just too carefree to give a damn about any situation, and just simply being next to him makes me feel a little bit more free spirited, and I hope I get to stay with him for the rest of my life. 

We continued walking until we got into some shady neighborhood, making me feel uneasy, I sped walked towards lay and grabbed his hand, he didn't looked back at me and continued walking, I honestly felt sad, but until I felt his grip tighten, deep down I knew he cared for me.

"We're here." 

I look at the place, and it looked more like a run down place, not too old, not too new, it can't even be called normal to be honest, I shook my head in disbelief, "You're just joking,right?" He ignored me and walked to the door opening it, "MOM I'M HOME, I ALSO BROUGHT SOMEONE OVER~!" 

That shout was loud enough that the neighbor's dogs began to bark, I ran inside fearing for my life, please tell me that Lay doesn't live in poverty, don't get me wrong, it's just I don't want to think he's using me for my money, that's it.

"She's not here idiot..." I look towards the stairs to see a small boy with big owl like eyes, "Kyungsoo, you left school early again?! I told you mom wouldn't be happy if you threw away your free scholarship at this school!"

Ahh, that now explains how he got in the school, wait, what?! "YOU GOT IN BY A MERE SCHOLARSHIP?!?!" I shouted in response

"LOWER YOUR VOICE PEASANT, BEFORE I PUT A CURSE ON YOU!" the small boy named Kyungsoo shouted at me, Lay shushed him and turned back to me, "Yeah, mom got this letter for a two year scholarship at this school, it was the happiest day of my life that I get to finally get to go to a huge school, Kyungsoo here also goes to our school, he's one grade below us~ oh! Kyungsoo introduce yourself, you know how mom gets when you aren't polite to strangers!" Lay shouted at Kyungsoo

"You should be glad that mom took my spell book away..." Kyungsoo mumbled loud enough for me to hear, I giggled at how cute he is, "Peasant, be glad that you get to see the great wizard in South Korea, or even the whole world! I am Do Kyungsoo, get on my bad side, and consider yourself cursed for life!" He said in a dramatic voice

"And consider yourself grounded for an extra week."

"M-Mom!" Kyungsoo shrieked

"I am so sorry for this, usually he's a sweetheart, but  sometimes he goes a bit overboard, pleased to meet you I am Yixing and Kyungsoo's mother, Zhang Lee." She held out her hand, I immediately shook her hand and gave her a warm smile, "Pleased to meet you as well ma'am, my name is Suho"

"Kyungsoo, please apologize to Suho!" Lay's mother said sternly

"S-Sorry..." Kyungsoo said and then ran to his room. "I'm deeply sorry, I need to be strict with these two goofballs, they're usually really sweet and kind, but when they act up I really need to make sure they know their mistakes." She said nervously.

"It's fine! I understand!"

"Okay Mom, go make dinner~ I am taking Suho upstairs~" Lay said cheerfully

"Just make sure to not disturb your brother, okay? I will bring some snacks for the three of you in a bit." 

She must be a really sweet mom, I kinda envy that, my mom usually expects me to live without her, and assigns me butlers.

I followed Lay up to his room, and surprisingly he shares a room with his brother, the room itself is kind of empty, with one king sized bed, one medium sized desk, a bookshelf with a few books, and a small box in the corner of the room. "Super....comfy" I said nervously, not wanting to offend neither of them.

I walked towards the desk and sat on the old rolling chair, "So... Lay tell me about your dad a little bit more please." Lay nodded a yes in response and immediately dashed to the box in the corner of the room. "His name is Yixing, not Lay..." I heard Kyungsoo mumble, "I'm sorry, it's just a nickname I gave him."

"You must've been hungry when you gave him that nickname then..." 

He sat up on his bed," Yixing don't grab my box, I'll tell Mom that your going through my stuff!"

"Shush! He is just curious, you're the only one who has the picture of Dad."

Just what did his dad do? I thought to myself," Our dad left us when I was born, he was disappointed when he found out that both of his son's aren't "normal" and so he left my mom..." Kyungsoo said, "Hey! He asked me not you!" Lay exclaimed while handing me a photograph that seems to be of his father, the face looked oddly familiar in all honesty.

"I don't care... You went through my box without permission, so it's my turn to tell him without your permission..." Kyungsoo laid back down onto his bed, "I'm so sorry to hear what your father did, I'm sure he is still thinking of you." 

"I doubt it, I casted a spell on to him, just so he wouldn't come back here ever again..."

"And that's why Mom took away Kyungsoo's magic book, she thought that he plays too much and study less, especially since he leaves school early almost every day."

"How come?" I asked

"Hey! That's private, you can't go telling no one about my business, or else I'll curse you!" Kyungsoo shouted

"And another extra week without your picture book sweetie, here's some apple slices for you and your friend, make sure to share with Kyungsoo once he apologized to you." Lee said lovingly, Kyungsoo looked embarrassed and submerged himself into his blanket, making it look like a cacoon.

"I'm sorry big brother..."

♥️💝♥️💝♥️💝♥️💝♥️

HELLO MY LOVELIES

Finally I have updated this story! I am sorry for not having time to update this, but now we met Kyungsoo and Lay's mother~~~ sorry I really don't know her name, so I came with this 😂😂😂😂

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter itself!

Please comment, vote, and subscribe please!

With Love
♥️PuririnLuka♥️