The Last and Fina Lesson with You

My Idiot Boyfriend (SuLay)

  "Will you marry me Suho?"  

"L-Lay, you do k-know what you are s-saying, right?" I asked nervously, of course he is proposing to me, who wouldn't be nervous when someone ask you this when they are dying?! "Luhan explained to me what marriage is when I saw a movie earlier this morning, they looked really happy when he proposed to her. Suho is not happy right now, so I am asking you to marry me, so you could be happy!" Lay then tried to get up from his bed, I pushed him gently back down as he gave me a questioned look, "Why? I need to get on my knee's to propose to you, Kyungsoo said-"

"Enough learning for you mister, anyways in your current state I don't think you'll be able to get on your knees... wait let me rephrase that, I don't think you'll be able to kneel down in your current state."

"You are so mean, stop avoiding the question!" Lay shouted, he crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks as he sat back in the hospital bed. "Yes Yixing, I will." I said calmly as I pushed the strands of hair in his forehead. Yixing, in the end you thought me many things honestly, and most importantly you showed me what true love really meant, and I do have to admit, it's such an amazing feeling, all these lessons are just to precious to throw away.  As I agreed to Yixing's proposal, dumbo- I mean Chanyeol came running into the room cheering, and Luhan following behind with Kyungsoo, Sehun then came in after wheeling in Baekhyun who is apparently in a wheelchair blowing a kazoo, we had a small party, with the doctors permission, until the clock ticked 8, by them most of our friends left the room, only leaving me and Yixing behind, including Kyungsoo, he just went with his parents to get some stuff from his house.

Yixing turned to his side rummaging through the bag besides him as he pulled out a small blue velvet box, "Suho, Yixing forgot to give you this, it's the ring that my dad gave to mom, I did ask for permission though. Thank you for being my wife!" I blushed as he called me "wife" I am sure he got it all wrong, right?

"Yixing I'm not your wife, I'm your husband" I let out a sigh.

"Suho can't be the husband, because Yixing is the Husband, so that makes Suho the wife!" I smiled as he put the ring on my ring finger, "Fine... I'll be your wife... Thank you for your proposal though..." I said as I look down at him.

"Suho, you should go to your home and rest up, I don't want my wife to get sick on our honeymoon!" Lay smiled at me warmly, I reached out to hug him, not too tight, but enough to show him that I love him. "Promise me that you will be awake tomorrow, okay?" I whispered into his ear, he chuckled and hugged me back, "Suho, Yixing is really tired honestly... Can Yixing sleep now please?" I immediately pulled away and looked into his pale face, with tired eyes he still smiled at me, he smiled at me till the very end, that beautiful smile will always remain in my head.

"Yes... You can rest now Yixing, you worked hard enough..." I laid him down to his bed as he snuggled into the pillow, I gave him a small peck on his forehead and walked out.

Since then I've learned a new feeling... Pain.

Yixing passed away a few weeks later, on the same day when he wanted to plan our honeymoon, of course I knew not to expect anything, but never in my life have I been this disappointed...

Yixing's funeral was held on the following week...

I never showed up...

[2 Months Later]

The school held an assembly to give awards to the seniors who will be graduating the following month, Sehun and Baekhyun are obviously skipping the assembly to go play somewhere outside the school, though of course they know they won't be graduating with us as they have to attend to summer classes to make up for all of the days they missed out on.

As the assembly came near to finish, I went up to give up my closing speech.

"Hello everyone, I am the President of the Student Council, Kim Junmyeon, or what other people may call me, President Suho. Today we are glad to know how much all of you achieved, and surprisingly those who slacked off get to graduate as well, it really astonished me honestly, but moving that aside, I want to personally thank all of you for your cooperation with the school fundraisers and the schools staff, some of you dedicated your time helping your teachers with after school work, and others spent their time fixing up some areas of the school. We have knowledged your hard work, thus presenting all of you with the well deserved award. Now going to a topic I have been dreading to speak off."
I took a deep breath and gathered my courage and continued speaking.
"Zhang Yixing passed away two months ago to Osteosarcoma, typically a type of cancer that starts in the bones. He sadly didn't receive any treatment whatsoever regarding to his illness, I soon found out when I came over to his home with some business.

May I need to inform all of you, yes me and Yixing got married as he was in the hospital, it wasn't by the church, and it wasn't by the government, and still hold dearly the fact that I am his husband to this very day.

Yixing has had so many perks that I could say, but to name of few
- He's cute
- He's friendly
- He's gentle
- He knows what to say
and most importantly he knows how to love me right

But there are times where parts of him just bothers me
- He was an Idiot
- Doesn't know 3rd grade math
- He literally wanted me to buy him a pet chicken
- He is extremely weird

His biggest flaw was that I had to teach him how love works, but the table seemed to have me as he was the one to teach me true love..." My eyes began to water as I tried to hold my tears in, until I heard a familiar voice, the voice that was music to my ears. "YOU CAN DO IT SUHO!" I saw Yixing shouting from the crowd, and by then I knew he was there with me till the end, "We all have our flaws, and we all meet weird and strange people, but Yixing taught me how money isn't the key to happiness, how true love really works, and how to not judge people based on their appearance. I had many lessons with my husband as I was around him, most of the time I never knew they were going to be useful, but because of him, I managed to meet more friends, give those whom I never liked a chance. Please let's all keep Yixing in our prayers and live a successful life."

The auditorium then filled up with claps and cheers from the students and teachers, but my eyes focused on one image, the image of Yixing smiling at me, by then I broke down in tears, not of sadness, but of happiness, I hope you can finally rest in peace Yixing...

[THE END]

♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️💜♥️

Here is my second completed book, I do hope you all enjoyed this story if you want to read more from me, please go check out my other completed story

Do I really Love Him (SeBaek)
Or check out my WiP story
Fighting for Love (XiuChen)

The story will have a sequel, as many if you know already, it will focus on Kyungsoo and Kris.

Now two stories to finish now!