the cure

you are not alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Shut the up already! And calm down please! Its useless for you to try to scream, there is no one to help you anyway dont you get it already? "

One from the guards inside a huge truck they were sitting in shouted at them and slapped Yebin as hard as he could. He hated his job, and people shouting and asking for help made him furious because he has seen too many of them. So many that he lost count of them.

Yebin started crying after his huge palm hit her cheek, but she stopped shouting because she did not want him to hit Minkyung as well. Minkyung however, was not as calm as Yebin. Seeing that man hitting Yebin and not being able to do anything about it made her even angrier than was before. She felt like yelling all of the swear words she knew at him, but the duct tape on silenced her. There were no people around so putting duct tape on Minkyungs and Yebins mouths was a weird thing to do, but Minkyung and Yebin did not know where they were and the men wanted to make them believe they were somewhere in the city. The second reason for putting the duct tape on their mouths was that they had enough of screaming.

The inside if the truck looked creepy, and it made Yebin feel like she was a prisoner being transported to another prison. Yebin and Minkyung were sitting on one side of the truck, and there were men standing next to them on their both right and left sides. Everyone on the truck was armed, except for Yebin and Minkyung who had nothing except their clothes and each other.

Right in front of them, there was the man with the husky voice, who was obviously the leader. He was holding a leather bag, and the smirk written all over his face made Minkyung want to kick his snow white teeth out of his mouth.

" Calm down, tall one...or do you want me to call Kim Minkyung instead? "

Minkyung grunted in reply. So the guys knew her, they probably knew everything about her and Siyeons past. If it was true, it will be impossible for her to actually survive.

" I cant wait to eat these ducks for dinner, they look delicious. "

He showed the bag to Minkyung, which made her even more furious and helpless.

" And you, Kang Yebin, it is an honor to finally meet you! You really thought that killing Hoseok would help the world to forget you and your parents? You really thought it would be that easy? Okay I will give you some credit, maybe it would have worked if you had killed him earlier. But it took you too much time and that time ended the whole thing for you, because before you killed him, Hoseok managed to meet me and told me everything. He was not lucky enough to survive, but thanks to him we have some valuable information. "

The man with husky voice smiled slyly and stopped t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter