lets go home

you are not alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Nayoung will go with Kyungwon into that entrance on the right side of the building and the two of us will take the one on the right, we will search the entire floor from the both sides and after one of our groups find Minkyung and Yebin, we will contact each other with the walkie talkie and run back to the car, understood? "

Kyulkyung asked and all of them managed to just nod and stare at her. The atmosphere was a little bit heavy because all of them just realized their lives were at stake here. It is possible that not all of them will make it back to the village, and it is even possible that the rebels werent right and Minkyung with Yebin are not there. But the one thing they knew for sure was that this was the time to start moving, no matter how scared and anxious they were.

" I love you all, lets go. "

Kyungwon was the first one to speak up after the heavy silence landed on them. It did not last longer than a few seconds but it felt like the eternity landed upon them, lurking in the dusty air of the old van.

Everything seemed so slow, so peaceful and yet so heavy.

Eunwoo finally snapped out of it after Kyungwon jumped out of the car with Nayoung right behind her making her way to the entrance on the right.

" We have to get going Nunu yah. "

Kyulkyung said softly, and followed Kyungwon out of the car. Eunwoo felt like she was not the one controling her body while she was running and trying to catch up because Kyulkyung was very fast.

She felt like her body gained a will on its own, pushing her consciousness out of it. Maybe it was just a mechanism of self defence, maybe her body wanted her not to focus on the situation. Seeing it blurry made her feel like she was in a dream and she was able to do anything she wanted to.

Kyulkyung stopped next to the door and kicked it opened, hiding behind the wall with the gun in her hands. Eunwoo was holding one too, but her hands did not seem to like the idea of holding the gun the way Kyulkyung held it.

" The air is clear for now, we have to keep moving. "

Kyulkyung whispered making Eunwoo reply with a soft silent mhm which was the only thing Eunwoo was able to get out from .

Inside of the building was all white and too clean making it look like some kind of hospital and Eunwoo was never keen on hospitals.

Kyulkyung ran to the first floor trying to stay as close to the walls as possible. Maybe she felt safer next to the walls or she saw it in some movie, it was not important in that exact moment. Eunwoo just did the same, copying Kyulkyungs movements.

" Air clear, air clear do you copy? "

Nayoungs voice could be heard from Kyulkyungs walkie talkie, and even her voice sounded like a stone. But the thing was that Nayoung, even though she was stone like, she was not a cold stone. Not at all, she was a very warm stone and hearing her voice made Eunwoo feel like the reality was not that bad.

" Same here, continue the mission. "

Kyulkyung replied, and Eunwoo found out they were on the first floor already without her even noticing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter