one last time

you are not alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a moment of silence before all of the people present in the room realized the significance of Siyeons words. Siyeon, the princess like spoiled girl who grew on everyone after some time they have spent together, was the person who had the most important thing in the entire world. The blood in her veins was full of a cure to the sickness spreading into the entire world. 

But was her blood really more important than the girl herself? Maybe it was to the most of the people, but losing Siyeon would be unbearable even if it gave them a cure to the sickness. Yebin was there dying, and Siyeon was somehow offering her the cure without even saying so. Everyone knew that Siyeon would be willing to give up on her life in order to save Yebin, and the information was stuck in the heavy silence that surrounded them.

What was the reason for Siyeon to save Yebin even if it costed her own life? She did not even know herself, she just felt unity with Yebin and Eunwoo. She felt like they were her family, Eunwoo her life partner while Yebin was her annoying sister she would give anything to. And then there was Minkyung, her big sister who was obviously in love with the small bean. Siyeon felt like the family would be incomplete without any of them. Nobody would miss her, not even Eunwoo. It would be hard on her for some time, but she was not alone. Kyulkyung was there for her, and Siyeon overheard her crying and telling Nayoung how much she loved Eunwoo.

Siyeon was not dumb and as childish as she seemed. She was probably one of the most mature people in the room, but she had to hide her maturity behind a shell of childishness in order to protect herself. Nevertheless, she was not childish. 

" I am willing to help you Yebin unnie...or no...I will help you no matter what it takes. "

Siyeon spoke up, talking more to herself, being lost in her own world of thoughts. Giving up on ones life is not such an easy thing to do, even when the person knows they will die, the actual thought of it is very terrifying.

" What are you talking about Siyeon ah? "

Eunwoo placed her hand on Siyeons shoulder, staring right into her deep brown eyes.

" My blood can save Yebin unnie, Minkyung unnie knows how to take the component of my blood out...I will save Yebin so your family can be complete once again. "

" Siyeon I...there has to be some other way...do you really think I am able to choose between you and smol bean? "

Eunwoo asked, finally understanding the huge decision both her and Siyeon were facing.

" It will be as if I never existed, it is easy to forget, time erases everything. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter