2 ducks

you are not alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The way Siyeon said the word princess made Eunwoo think she was the cutest person she has ever met. Eunwoo did not really care about people calling themselves princes or princesses, because those onl appeared in stories and not in real life. But when Siyeon said it, her adorable lisp made it somehow sound cute. The word itself became cute. And Eunwoo knew she had to make Siyeon join her and Yebin no matter what it takes. She felt urge to protect the adorable girl who looked like she was out of this corrupted world. She was not like them, she did not look much of a fighter and the way she held her gun was everything but not natural.

" Princess? "

Yebin looked at Siyeon judgingly before Eunwoo could say anything.

" Yeah, dont you see my royal beauty? "

Siyeon looked at Yebin fiercely.

" Royal beauty my . "

Yebin whispered as quietly as possible because Siyeon was holding a gun and Yebin did not feel like getting shot.

" Now if you excuse me, I have to leave you two idiots. "

Siyeon was pushing the bike in front of her, walking away slowly but Eunwoo ran after her after she recovered from the shock caused by Siyeons beauty.

" Where are you going? "

Eunwoo asked, catching her breath.

" Why would you care? And why the hell would I tell you and trust you? So you can call the guards from city? Thats not swaggy baggy man. "

Siyeon said without sparing Eunwoo a glance.

Eunwoo just stared at her, because she had no idea what her last sentence meant.

" We are from the city, but we are on a run...if I tell you information you can use against us will you trust me? "

Eunwoo asked, and even though she knew telling Siyeon everything was a dumb thing to do she felt that she could believe her somehow.

" Nunu yah! She will tell the guards and we will get killed on the spot! "

Yebin shouted, not happy about the situation.

" Nunu? "

Siyeon now looked at Eunwoo, because the nickname sounded familiar and it caught her interest.

" Yeah, smol bean calls me Nunu...she has been calling me Nunu since we first met. "

Eunwoo smiled proudly.

" Nunu man! That sounds cool! I dont trust you fully but how could I not trust someone called Nunu man! "

Siyeon smiled widely, and Eunwoo was sure that persuading Siyeon to come with them would not be as difficult as she thought.

-

" If you touch anything you are dead can you hear me? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter