eternity

you are not alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" What are you doing Nunu yah. "

Kyulkyung was trying to catch her breath after Eunwoo pushed her away. Even though hr feelings were mixed and she did not know what was right anymore, a small voice inside of her mind kept telling her not to give in.

" I dont know...I dont know anything anymore...what did you expect me to do? You disappeared and I thought you were dead, and now you suddenly appear out of nowhere and kiss me. "

Kyulkyung was looking at the ground, watching grass moving along with the gentle wind that was blowing on that night.

" Leaving was not easy for me and you know that, you cant even imagine how hard it is to leave someone you love more than the world itself. But I left in order to save the world and you. The most unbearable thing was when I realized it was impossible to change and save the world...but there was no turning back. Once you escape the city you cant go back because you will get killed if you try to do so. When I saw you with Nayoung, I thought I was dreaming. "

The grass was moving softly, cooperating with Kyulkyungs tone of speaking.

" Kyulkyung ah....dont make this even harder for me...you know I cant leave Siyeon and choose you. You were my first love, and I will still remember every singke second I have spent with you, but the first love is almost never meant to be the last. "

Eunwoo looked right at Kyulkyung who was pretending not to feel her stare.

" For how long have you even known her? You have known me for years, and you know we fit the best...she is just a kid... "

" I have known her long enough to know we are meant to be together...there is something about her that wont let me leave her alone...she may be younger than me but she can be really mature when the situation requires it...I am really sorry Kyulkyung ah...I love you too...you know I do. "

Eunwoo touched the back of her hand gently, remembering the days they have spent sitting on Eunwoos bed, holding hands and talking about how the world used to be.

However, Kyulkyung seemed to be having different, not so happy thought. Eunwoo heard her letting out a small silent sob.

" Hey...shhhh...dont cry Kyulkyung ah. "

Eunwoo hugged her tightly and Kyulkyung placed her head on Eunwoos small sharp shoulder she loved so much.

" S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter