princess Siyeon

you are not alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being outside by itself was a simply stunning experience. There were no walls surroinding Eunwoo anymore, and she could feel the wind caressing her lovingly, with no fear. It did not look that different from the city. The outer world was just as broken and as dirty as the city, but the sense of freedom made it a better place. Eunwoo was looking ahead, and all she could see were tall destroyed buildings, cars and plants covering everything around but it was not the same. There were no people. No corrupted people. 

Nobody.

It felt so peaceful and quiet, which was a brand new thing to Eunwoo. When you were in the city, it was never quiet there. The buzzing sound of electricity was overflowing in the streets making it impossible for people to experience real silence.

Eunwoo always felt like the city was the biggest place on the earth, it felt like a whole country. It was so big she has not seen even a quarter of it.

But out here, the whole city and people in it seemed not important. It was like they never existed.

" Nice isnt it? But Nunu-yah...we have to hurry up before they check our house and notice we are not there. "

Yebins voice made Eunwoo come back to the reality, even though the dream world was usually better.

" Are we still goinng according to the plan? "

" To be perfectly honest I have never been here, we came to the city from the west gate and I dont remember which way to go. We should go to the western direction...I hope that place did not chage too much. "

Yebin said, scratching her forehead that had dried blood on it. 

"Okay bean, have your weapon prepared. We never know what may happen out here. "

Eunwoo said, taking her shotgun out of its case.

" You were the best at shooting back then in academy, I believe in you. "

Yebin replied while doing the same. 

" Alright, lets go and get our freedom. "

Eunwoo smiled happily and let Yebin lead the way.

-

" The west gate should be right here! I swear to god I remember it exactly like that! "

Yebin shouted desperately when they were so far from the walls surrounding the city no one could hear them.

Eunwoo and Yebin were looking in the direction of the city, facing only flat plain walls. The gate was simp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter