-7- Full moon date

Ask me politely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This times GD really send Taeyeon in front her home. It was after GD keep push her. GD get out from the car and looks around. He noticed that hers family residents just nice.

“So this is your house?” asked GD

“Yes. Here where I’m living with my family.” She said while stretch hers both arms. GD looks at Taeyeon and smile. He like while she react like comfortable with him.

“So you can leave now.” She sounds hurry.

“I don’t want family member saw us together.” She continues.

“Why? I’m your boyfriend, right?” GD teases her. Taeyeon looks at GD while narrow her eyes. GD fined it cute then he chuckle at her expression.

“Okay…Okay, I’m going.” GD says but his still stand there waits for something. Taeyeon asked him

“What you waiting for?”

“Good bye kiss” he replied while pointing his finger to his cheek. Taeyeon surprise by that and push him away and said “In your dream”.

“Okay, I will dream of it” tease GD. GD ask Taeyeon to go inside first. Then Taeyeon bow to him and say “Thanks for today” while she wave her hand to GD.

“Don’t be. Just go inside” GD replied. After Taeyeon get in, he gets on his car and drive away from there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After GD sends Taeyeon, he drives straight to his home. While he wants to park his car his phone rings. He parks his car then looks at caller ID its Taeyeon. He smile then answered that call.

“I’m safely arrive” he report to Taeyeon while smile widely.

“Yeah. I know.”Taeyeon replied. Then she keeps silent. GD waits what Taeyeon going to say. But she keeps silent. Then GD asked

“Yes? Why you called me? ” he says that while get off from the car and walk to the elevator.

“Hurm…nothing’s” she said then hang up the phone. GD frown then looks at his phone. Then he chuckle while shaking his head. Then, he arrive his home and open the door. He goes to the kitchen and has some water to drink. After that he called Taeyeon back. But no answered. Awhile he decided to get a bath and rest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Taeyeon just regret what she doing before. She called GD just wants to know if GD safely arrives. But GD just answered before she asked. Those make her speechless. Suddenly, her phone rang. Its GD called. She just keep staring the phone without answering that called. In same times she doesn’t know what she should say to him. So, she just leaves the call. Then the phone stops ringing. She waits up if he called back but nothing. Then she decided just go to sleep. She gets up from the bed and got to the bathroom to wash her face.

While brush her teeth, her mind keep remember what GD do to her before. How GD is kneel down and looks at her heel. While her washing her face she remember GD smile. She feels strange with her own feelings. She thinks GD really can make her crazy over him. But she avoids those feelings. Suddenly, she shook his head fast and says “Calm Taeyeon. Don’t be easy. You know how hurt it is. He just pretends. Fuh~~~” she mumble alone while looks at the mirror. Then she gets out from the bathroom and get ready to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a few days, both of them never contact and see each other. This is because both of them busy with their works. Nowadays, GD busy with his gallery. He keeps go outstation to get some arts to display at his gallery. At the same time, he also was doing his job as project manager. There are some paper works that his dad wants him to finish it. Those make him supper workaholic. Meanwhile Taeyeon are busy with her conferences. She needs to prepared some papers and slide for upcoming conferences. Besides, she has some events to be prepared for the campus. These situations make both of them didn’t have free time for their self.

 

AT UNIVERSITY OF ARTS

At that time, Taeyeon are busy focusing on her laptop. She read some journal and prepared her slide. Suddenly someone has knocked her door.

“Coming” said Taeyeon. Then appears hers friend Sooyoung, fashion lecturer.

“Are you joining us tonight?” Sooyoung asked Taeyeon.

“Join what?”Taeyeon replied while frown.

“Aigoo~~ this ajumma really slow” she complaint while she walk in into Taeyeon office.

“What did you called me? Ajumma?” Taeyeon replied while narrow hers eyes.

“Aigo…sorry…sorry…” Sooyoung said and she continues “tonight we have gathering, Tae”

“What gathering?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yah! You forgot? Yoona wants future hers study next weeks!” shout Sooyoung furiously.

“Ah…I forgot!” Taeyeon said while pat her head. Then she open hers planner and looks at her schedule. Then she said “Where we want throw the party?”

“Korean barbecue” she mentions it then Taeyeon asked “who else join?”

“Me, you, Yoona, Yuri and Daesung. Just them” Sooyoung said.

“Okay. I’ll be there” Taeyeon said. “Don’t forget! 8 o’clock” Sooyoung warn her before leaving Taeyeon room. Taeyeon just give sign OK with her hand then write it on sticky notes.

 

AT GD OFFICE

 

Mr. Lee knocks GD door before entered the room. GD looks at him awhile then continues his works while faced the laptop.

“Here some file that needs to be reviews and here the document that you asking before.” Mr. Lee said while place the file at GD table. GD just nodded while focusing on his works.

“Anything else’s do you want sir?” Mr. Lee asked. GD replied “No. Thanks, hyung”

While he focusing on his works, suddenly his phone ring and he looks at the ID caller. It’s Daesung, he’s friends that works as Japanese Language lecturer. He answered the phone.

“Hey! I’m waiting for your respond for a week’s!” GD shouts to him.

“Aigooo~~ Hyung, sorry. I’m busy right know. My Uni have an event.” Daesung excuses his self.

“Yeah…yeah…like I’m doing nothing’s here” GD replied sarcastic.

“Hahahaha…Yeah I know you’re super busy than me.” Daesung answered then continues “Hey, at least I have great news for you.”

 “Really? You got it?” GD asked impatiently.

“Yes. Of course I got it. It’s Daesung, right? Hahahaha” he brag his ability.

“Yea..yea..So how many do you get?” GD asked.

“I have a few arts from the students but for the lecturer there are some needs approval from the Uni. But I will deal with them” Daesung explain.

“Okay, I’m look forward for that. When do you want to deliver it?” GD asked.

“How’s tonight, hyung?  Tomorrow I needs go to Osaka.”Daesung replied.

“Tonight? Okay I’ll arrange it. What time?” GD asked.

“6 or 7 o’clock? 8 o’clock I have gathering, huyng” he said.

“Okay, we meet at your campus” GD said.

“Okay, huyng.”He replied. “Thanks a lot, Dae” GD said.

“No big deal, hyung!” Daesung answered. Then GD hangs up and write on his planner before continue his works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT EVENING

 

“Where are you?” GD called Daesung.

“Wait up, hyung! I’ll be there for a while” Daesung replied.

“Okay. I’m waiting you down here. At main entrance” GD said while looking around.

“Okay, hyung. Wait up!” Daesung replied then hang up the phone.

While waiting, GD walk around the entrance hall and read some article at notice board.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps that walk close to him. He turns his head and finds out some staff there underway to hers class. Then he looks she wear a heels, suddenly he’s smile.

“Jiyoung ya~ you’re crazy” he mumble to himself. He shakes his head and said “You remembers her huh?” he mumble while asking his self. Suddenly, Daesung approach GD.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter