-14- Information

Ask me politely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Choi feels not satisfied after that incident. He feels that Taeyeon make his dignity looks cheap in front GD. He release his stressed by hang out at his favorite night club. He keeps order a bottle of alcohol. He feels alcohol can make him calm. While he keeps drink alone, there are group of mafia approach him.

 

“Yah~~ you are here!” one of the mafia talk to Mr. Choi. Mr. Choi just looks at him for a while then ignores them. Then one of them approach him and seat beside him and said

“Don’t be so arrogant” while he put his arm on Mr. Choi shoulder. Mr. Choi keeps ignores them. Then the mafia feels Mr. Choi disrespectful toward them. Then they grab Mr. Choi shoulder and shout at him

“Hey!” Mr. Choi feels annoyed by their reaction. Mr. Choi gets up from the seat and pays his drinks. Then he walks away from there. The mafias get angry by Mr. Choi reaction towards them. They grab Mr. Choi arm. One of them pushes Mr. Choi to the ground and beat his face. Mr. Choi didn’t fight back because he feels subconsciously. Then one of them grabs his collar and said

“Don’t forget to pay back your debt or you know what will do to you.” Then they leave him there. Mr. Choi just lay on the ground. At that time, he feels his life really miserable. He feels desperate to settle his debts. Then he gets up from the ground then walk out from the night club. While he walks staggered around the area, he saw GD walking out from the convenience store. He stares at GD with feelings of revenge. He tries to approach GD but GD already speeding up his car and leave there. Mr. Choi just kicks the rubbish bin nearby to release his angry toward GD.

“I will destroy you!” Mr. Choi mumbles.

“Also, Kim Taeyeon! You will regret what you doing to me today” he continues.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noisy with crowd can’t make Lily lift up her mood. Her friend’s keeps pull her to dance with them on the dance floor. The DJ keeps entertain crowd with his songs. However, Lily just refused the occasions and pondering while remembers about her meeting with GD. Lily feels hurts by GD reaction toward her.

 

Lily is a succeed designer. Her designs receive attention from many people. She builds her career at overseas after she got an offer from the big company. She leaves GD because she wants to achieve her dreams to become a designer. GD breaks with her when she leaves him without leave any message or words. Lily just fly and leave GD at that time are planning to married her. That’s why, its make GD hurt a lot. For Lily, she just needs temporary separation for her to build her career. Meanwhile for GD, he feels that Lily leave him just because she care about her career more than him. After few years, Lily determined to come back to Korea and empowering her designer. At a same time, she wants to return and together again with GD.

 

“Hey! Why are you like this?” someone said to Lily. Lily just ignoring her and take a drink.

“Yah~ are you still in US mood?” one of her friend teases. Lily just rolling her eyes and make annoyed expression. Then her friend’s tries to pull her from the table and join them dance on the dance floor but Lily keeps refused.

“Yah! I don’t want. Just leave me here.” Lily shouts to them.

“Hey~ are you okay?” one of them asked. Lily just keeps drinking.

“Hey, stop drinking.” her friend grabs the glasses and put away from Lily.

“He already forget about me” Lily whining.

“Who is forget?” her friend asked.

“Jiyoung oppa” Lily said with teary eyes. Her friends just silent after heard Lily said.

“He already moves on from me” Lily keeps whine.

“We’re sorry.” They said then continues

“Actually, after you fly aboard Jiyoung oppa really hurts.” That statements make Lily sit upright.

“How do you know?” Lily asked curiously.

“Every week we saw him drunk at his friend bar.” Her friend explains. That make Lily feels terrible. For a while, Lily just pondering and looks at her phone. Then she said

“I have to go” then she leave her friends there. Her friends just staring at her then one of them said

“I hope she do not expect too much from him”

“Or she will broke her heart more this time” the other friend continues.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner at Taeyeon house, he drops by a convenience store to buy the cigarette. Then he drive to his sister apartment. That night GD stays at his sister home. He feels lazy to get back to his house.

“Yah, what happen to your face?” Dami asked while looking at GD bruised.

“Nothing’s. I just hit the wall accidently.” GD tries to cover his bruised. Dami feels something weird with GD answer.

“You want to eat something? Or drink?” Dami asked

“I already have dinner. Just Plain water, please” GD replied then lay down on the couch. Dami go to the kitchen and take some water to GD.

“Noona, you know what? I’ll meet Lily. She’s back” GD said while closed his eyes. Dami heard GD said and stunned. Dami know that Lily are retuning but she didn’t tell GD. She prefers GD know it by himself. Dami bring the water to GD on the couch.

“Where did you meet her?” Dami asked.

“Subway station” GD answered and drink the water.

“What are you doing there?” Dami asked curiously after heard GD answer.

“Accompany my friend” GD said casually. Dami frown and feels GD weird toward GD behavior.

“A friend? Women? Yours girlfriend?” Dami keeps asking GD. GD noticed Dami reaction then smile.

“My friend” GD said and finish his drink. Then GD get up bring the glass to the sink. Dami stare GD with suspicion. She knows GD is a person that caring toward others but he never get troubles himself just to accompany his friend and ride a public transport by himself. That make Dami feels GD behavior are weird lately.

“She’s the one?” Dami asked GD when GD comes back from the kitchen.

“Huh?” GD pretend doesn’t understand what Dami point to.

“She’s the one that I meet before? From elderly home? The singer?” Dami keep asking. GD noticed that Dami tries to dig up the secret. He just smile and said

“She’s my friend”

“But I fells she’s more that friend” Dami replied back. GD stunned for a while before said

“How I wish” he said slowly. Dami noticed GD reaction toward her words. She then asked

“So, you already move on from her, huh?” GD frowns after heard Dami question. He knows who Dami pointing to. He just smile and said

“She my past”

“Then this one is your future?” Dami asked back while looking at GD face.

“I’ll hope so” GD replied while closed his eyes. Dami want to ask more but she hesitate. He knows GD will tell her anything after he’s ready to tell. If she keeps push him, she knows she can’t get the answer. Then Dami just leave her curious just like that.

“I’ll prepare your bed” Dami said while looking at GD still closed his eyes.

“I just want you to be happy. You know I always love you” Dami said before get up to the room. GD heard that he open his eyes and stare at Dami walk away from there.

“Me too” he said slowly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the dinner, Taeyeon helps her mother to clean up the table. She wash the dish meanwhile her mother wipe the table. While Taeyeon wash the dish, her mother asked

“There are something with Jiyoung bruised, right?” Taeyeon stunned by her mother question. Then she turns her head and looks at her mother.

“I saw Mr. Choi in front our house before that” her mother continues. Taeyeon just silent and looks at her mother.

“You don’t have to hide this. Just tell Appa the truth” her mother gives suggestion. Taeyeon suddenly shake her head and said

“Omma, please don’t tell Appa. You know what will happen” Her mother just smiles bitterly. Mrs, Kim knows her husband well. He doesn’t like if his family have a fight involving his employee. He ever said that he’s employee are gold thing to him take care. Because of employee his company become succeeds. Moreover, when it’s related to Mr. Choi he is more concerned. He feels that Mr. Choi is he’s best man to make his company succeeds. That’s why Taeyeon and her family prefer to keep away their matter from Mr. Kim.

“I really hope you Appa concern more toward your siblings rather than his staff” Taeyeon mother expresses regret. Taeyeon just smile and said

“I hope so” then she smile while remembering about the recycles papers.

“Is Jiyoung will take any action toward him?” her mother asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon just lift her shoulder as a sign she don’t know either.

“If he wants to get you, I think he will keep this matter” Mrs Kim said and smile to Taeyeon. Taeyeon frown then shake her head after see her mother smile.

“Jiyoung really is a good guy. His eyes describe something while looking at you.” Mrs. Kim keeps talk to Taeyeon.

“I hope you will realize about his presence. Sometimes, we have to looks around to notice the love. Give yourself a chance. Don’t just following what will your Appa said” That words make Taeyeon pondering a while then she just smile to her mother then continue her wash.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GD laid his body after take a bath. He grabs his phone and makes some call.

“Hello, hyung?” GD said to Mr. Lee.

“Yes, sir?” Mr. replied

“Tomorrow can you pick me up at noona apartment?” GD asked Mr. Lee.

“I will.” Mr. Lee said then he continues

“Sir, I already have the information about him. The one you asked before.” GD gets up from the bed then asks excitedly

“Really? Okay, tomorrow you give me the details” GD said with smile.

“Okay, sir. But who is he?” Mr. Lee asked.

“Someone that owe me” GD said while touch his bruised.

“Okay, sir. We meet tomorrow.” Mr Lee said then they just hang up the phone. GD pondering for a while before lay back to the bed. He cannot wait to knows about Mr. Lee investigate. While he keeps pondering thinking about tomorrow, suddenly his phone rings. GD looks at the ID caller and saw Taeyeon numbers. He smile and pick up the call.

“I didn’t expect that you will call me first” GD said with smile

“Sorry for bother. I just…” Taeyeon hesitate for a while and continues

“Just want to check if you are okay or not” GD feels happy after heard Taeyeon concern toward him. He tries to and said

“It’s is hurt” GD said whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter