-18- Confession

Ask me politely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon leave the event while a trickle of tears. At that time, she just wants to leave from there. When she gets out from the gallery, suddenly someone shout her name and that make Taeyeon turns her head. She finds out its Daesung.

“Hey, what wrong?” Daesung asked after saw Taeyeon tears.

“Nothing’s” Taeyeon said while wipe her tears.

“I thought you meet him inside” Daesung said with frown because he knows that GD want to meet Taeyeon after the performance. Taeyeon just shakes her head and said

“I already meet him. Sorry, Dae. I have to go. See you on campus” Taeyeon said then leave Daesung there with curious feeling. Then Daesung looks at the door if GD comes but nothing. Then he looks back at Taeyeon and saw she just hop into the cab leave the gallery.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GD leaves the rooms with mixed feelings. He didn’t think that he has to hurt Lily but can’t lie his feeling toward Taeyeon. He knows that he feeling toward Taeyeon is true and he didn’t want to lose Taeyeon with others. He walks to the exit door and saw Daesung are waiting for him. He approach Daesung and said

“I’m sorry for a late.”

“It’s okay, hyung.” Daesung said then he asks

“What happen, hyung? Why Taeyeon crying while leave the gallery?” GD is stunned by Daesung words. Then he looks around and asks

“Where is she?”

“She already left.” Daesung answered. GD rushing gets into his car. Daesung is just weird towards GD reaction.

“I need to meet her” GD said while starting the engine. Daesung just hop in the car and fasten the seatbelt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon just walk straight to her room without talking to anyone. Her Omma noticed Taeyeon expression then she just let her be. Meanwhile, Jiwoong just stare at her and looks at his Omma. He saw his Omma just shakes her head a sign to not disturb Taeyeon. Taeyeon lock her door then she lay on her bed and cry. She feels fragile while remembering Lily hugging GD. Those make her feels more hurt and sad. She doesn’t know why she feels like that when saw Lily hugging GD. Then she gets up from the bed and wipes her tear. Then she gets her towel and go to take a bath.

 

On the living room, Jiwoong feels curious what happen with Taeyeon that night. As he knows that she has an event to sing there. Suddenly, his Omma said

“We wait for he to calm down first then I’ll tries to talk with her” Jiwoong just nodded. Afterward, Jiwoong heard someone ring the bell. He gets up and looks who is coming. He saw GD then he opens the gate. Then he opens the door and walks outside the home to meet GD.

“Why are you here at these hours?” Jiwoong asked.

“I need to see her.” GD said while looks at the house.

“Why? What happened?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“I need to talk to her, please” GD begging toward Jiwoong. Jiwoong looks at GD for a while. He doesn’t know what happened between them but in this situation he needs to take care of Taeyeon.

“I don’t think you will see her tonight.” Jiwoong said while looking at GD.

“Her emotions are unstable” Jiwoong continues.

“Can you just let her know that I want to see her tonight?” GD tries to persuade Jiwoong. Jiwoong looks at GD then he shakes his head and said

“I think not tonight. She just crying after arrived at home. Right now, she just locks herself in her room. I’m sorry. I couldn’t help you tonight” Jiwoong said while pat GD shoulder. GD rubs his face then takes a deep breath and reply

“It’s okay. I’m sorry for bothering your family tonight. Take a good care of her.” Then GD leaves the house.

 

Before leave the residents, GD tries to call Taeyeon but she didn’t answer the phone. He keep tries again and again, Taeyeon still didn’t pick up her phone.

“Hyung, that’s enough. We can meet her tomorrow” Daesung said inside the car. GD just stares at Taeyeon house and hoping for Taeyeon to meet him. He didn’t want to wait until tomorrow to tell his feeling toward her. He doesn’t want to waste more time just to be with her. However, that night he really can’t meet and tell Taeyeon about his feeling. He feels more frustrate.

“Come, hyung. Let’s go back. Have some rest and you meet her tomorrow on campus” Daesung give his opinion toward GD. GD looks at him for a while then stare back at Taeyeon home. Afterward, he gets into the car and speed away from there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the gallery opening ceremony ended, Lily let herself alone in the gallery. She seat on the couch and make herself drunk. While she feels heartbroken, someone approach her slowly.

“I’m sorry for didn’t attend the event” Dami said while looks at Lily. Lily looks at her then smile while tears in her eyes. Dami looks at her then asked

“Are you okay?” Lily just nodded. Dami take a seat beside her then she said

“Your design are amazing” Lily smile for a while then she start to cry. Dami looks at her then seat closely toward Lily. Suddenly, Lily hugs her and cries without stopping. Dami stunned by her reaction. Then Dami just rubbing her head and let Lily release her sadness.

“I thought I can have him back” Lily said while sobbing.

“He doesn’t love me anymore” Lily continues said. Then Dami get the point why she crying.

“Don’t give a false hope to yourself. You deserve better” Dami said tries to persuade Lily. Lily release her hugs then said

“Did you know that he falling for her before?” Dami looks at her for a while before nodded. After that Lily wipe her tears and said

“And I’m the one are barrier in their relationship” Dami just stare at her and keep silent.

“I'm really embarrassing myself” Lily continues said then gets teary back. Dami suddenly said

“No, you are not embarrassing yourself. In my opinion, you just want to fix your past mistakes” Lily pondering for a while after heard Dami words.

“Sometimes you have to move on from the past to fix the future. If you’re past is hurting you, then how you want to heal that hurt? Make your future better and happy. Simple words are move on.” Dami continues. Then Lily wipes her tears and say

“I’m sorry, eonni.” Then she smile toward Dami. Dami just smile back and said

“It’s okay. We are human too. Sometimes we are just ego toward our feelings.”

“Yeah. I’m sorry toward Jiyoung Oppa and Taeyeon. At first, I know that they really love each other but I keep my ego won just to hurt myself.” Lily said then smiles bitterly.

“I think I’ll just want to travel more and leave this feeling” Lily continues said.

“Then how is about your gallery? It’s just starting here” Dami said curiously.

“I will produce the new design but I’ll let my team handle it here.” Lily said and looks around. Dami just nodded then smile to Lily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Next day, GD goes to meet Taeyeon on her campus. He walks toward Taeyeon room while holding the bouquet of flower. While he reach in front Taeyeon door, he takes a deep breath then knock the door. However, there are no respond from inside. He keep knock the door but it’s same. Nobody answer from the inside. He feels anxious then he tries to call Taeyeon. Unfortunately, his call is not connected. He feels worries suddenly. He tries again but the answer still same. He scrolls the contact then call Daesung.

“Hello, Dae. Help me please.” GD said with impatient voice.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Daesung asked curiously.

“She not here” GD said and looks around.

“Who is not here?” Daesung asked while frown.

“Taeyeon. She not in her room” GD said

“Perhaps she is in her class?” Daesung said tries to figure. GD pondering for a while then said

“I’ll tries to call her but she switch off her phone”

“Really? Hurm… wait a sec. I try asked Sooyoung. Maybe she know where Taeyeon class or she with her” Daesung said tries to help GD.

“Okay, thanks” GD said then hang up the phone. He tries calling again Taeyeon number but still nobody answer. Afterward, his phone ring and he saw Daesung called.

“Hello, got anything’s?” GD asked impatiently.

“Hyung, she didn’t come to campus. Sooyoung said that faculty sends her to attend the conference at Jeju Island” Daesung explain.

“Really? How’s is long she will be there?” GD asked with frustrates feelings.

“Perhaps in three or two days” Daesung replied.

“Hurm…thanks, Dae” GD said and hangs up the phone. He stands there and looks at the door. Then he feels sad while looking at the bouquet. Suddenly, he determined to look for Taeyeon at Jeju Island.

“Hello, hyung” GD said toward Mr. Lee without waiting for Mr. Lee greeting.

“I need a ticket to Jeju Island today” he continues. Mr. Lee frown for a while then asks

“Why you want to go there?”

“I need to find her, hyung” GD said without waiting there, he walks toward his car. Mr. Lee smile then reply

“Okay. I try to get the ticket.”

“Thanks, hyung” GD replied then rush to his car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Taeyeon arrived at the venue, she goes to register herself at the organizer table before check in to her hotel room. After she gets in to the room, she looks around then smiles widely. She put her luggage behind then she just walks toward the balcony and saw the scenery. She looks there are some people are enjoying their self at the beach. She takes a deep breath then closed her eyes. She feels the wind of beach and mutter

“This is heaven”. Afterward, she looks at the conference tentative and she saw her schedule when she needs to present her papers. She noticed her name are on tomorrow morning session, then she write on her planner before unpack her luggage. While she unpack, she remembering her phone then she looks her phone in her sling bag. She turns on the phone and there are 28 missed calls from GD and 180 unread messages. Before she read the message, she sends her mother text to let her know that she already arrived. Then she looks at GD message but she didn’t open it. She just deletes his message then she cleans the caller history. She tries to ignore anything related to GD from last night. Even Jiwoong inform her that GD come to meet her, she just nodded then ignoring all GD calls. At that time, she feels she needs to be stay away from GD. She want let him get together with Lily without relating herself toward them. She feels the hurt but she didn’t want to let the feelings enveloped her heart. Those makes she feels more sad and teary. Then she control her emotion and continues unpack her stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Lee gives the ticket to GD after they meet at the airport. GD looks at the ticket and details then smile.

“Thanks’, hyung. Sorry for bothering you. I will pay you back” GD said to Mr. Lee.

“It’s okay. Have a safe journey. Do you have a place to stay there? You want me to find it for you, sir?” Mr. Lee asked.

“No thanks. I can do it by myself.” GD said then he feels his phone vibrate. He opens his phone and saw Jiwoong message.

 

She stays at Haevichi Resort Jeju for three days. That’s what Omma have told me.

 

GD smile after read the message then send thank you to Jiwoong. Mr. Lee noticed GD smile and asks

“You know where to stay?” GD just nodded. Then suddenly, Mr. Lee said

“I’m sorry sir for doing this” with serious expressions. GD frowns while looking at Mr. Lee.

“Remember that you asked me to investigate that guy name Mr. Choi?” Mr. Lee asked. GD just nodded with curious expressions.

“After the investigation, I feel uncomfortable toward this man. So, I asked somebody to follow him. Last night, they saw him buy a gun in a dark market.” Mr. Lee explains with serious expressions. GD stunned by Mr. Lee explanation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter