-13- Reaction

Ask me politely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After leaving the place, GD goes straight to his office. He approach Mr. Lee place and said

“Hyung, come to me office.” Mr. Lee nodded then follows GD to his office.

“Close the door, hyung” GD said while takes off his coat. Mr. Lee does what GD said then he asked

“Yes, sir?” He asked curiously.

“I need your help, hyung” GD said while writes something on the sticky notes.

“I want you investigate this person but in secretly. I don’t want anybody know about this.” GD continue while give the notes to Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee takes the notes and read

 

Mr. Choi Jin Hyuk

Secretary

Kim’s Optometry Company

 

“Report to me in details” GD said.

“Whose is he?” Mr. Lee asked curiously. GD pondering a for a while then he said

“Someone that I need to know about him” GD said while frowning. Then Mr. Lee said

“I’ll try my best. Anything I’ll inform to you.” Mr. Lee said while looking at the notes.

“Arasso~, hyung. Thanks anyways” GD replied. Then Mr. Lee remembers him to attend the meeting afterward. GD nodded then he prepared the things before attend the meeting. Mr. Lee leaves the office and does his work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon goes to the campus as usual after a week mourning her grandfather left. She entering her room and do some preparation before goes to the class. A while she found some notes behind her planner. She looks at the notes it from her brother Jiwoong.

 

Don’t bother. I’ll do the rest - Jiwoong

 

Taeyeon frown while reading it. She didn’t understand what the notes refer to. She called her brother and asked him.

“What is the meaning?” Taeyeon ambush him.

“What meaning?” Jiwoong asked her back curiously while frown.

“The notes behind my planner” Taeyeon explain.

“Oh~ hurm…” Jiwoong hesitate a while and continues

“I have someone could help us” Jiwoong explain.

“Who’s?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“My friend. He can help us to investigate Mr. Choi” Jiwoong said

“How? He’s a cop? Detective? ” Taeyeon keep asked.

“Erm…nope but he can helps us and he promised to keep this secret” Jiwoong try to avoid Taeyeon question.

“Are you sure he can helps us? I don’t want to make more false hope. You know how Appa reaction about his secretary is” Taeyeon said to her brother.

“Don’t stress. I will handle this matter” Jiwoong trying to calm Taeyeon.

“Arasso~~. I’ll trust you Oppa. Thanks anyways.” Taeyeon said and smile bitterly. Then she hangs up the phone and gets some things and leave for the class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the meeting ended, GD goes to his office and seat on his chair while thinking about Jiwoong words before. He thinks he needs to do something for his advantage. He thinks that he should be closed with Mr. Kim. Then he goes straight to his Appa office to make some deals.

“It’s Mr. Kwon in his office?” GD asked the secretary.

“Yes. Wait I’ll inform him” the secretary replied and smile. GD just waits for a while before the secretary say he can entered the room.

“Appa~” GD said while get in the room. Mr. Kwon smile and said

“What do you want huh?” Mr. Kwon said and continues

“It’s weird to heard you called me Appa while in the company”

“Appa~” GD said while nozzle his lips.

“Arasso~. What’s the matter?” Mr. Kwon asked. He saw GD smile and said something make him frown.

“I need your help, please~” GD said while rubbing his both hands.

“What kind of help you want?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Can we organize some event for the company? Or something event for me introduce our company to others?” GD set out some opinion.

“What kind of event you want? Before that, I need some explanations here or paperwork” Mr. Kwon said while pointing his desk. Firstly, GD hesitate then he said

“Actually, I want to introduce you with someone. He’s the father that lady I have interested” GD said and smile to his Appa. Mr. Kwon smirks and replied

“So, that’s the point.” Mr. Kwon shakes his head and continues said

“It’s Omma know about her?”

“Nope” GD shakes his head and said

“I want to introduce her when I’m ready” GD explains and continues

“But right now it’s complicated to explain. I just want to get close with her father. That’s why I need your help” GD said with hoping expression. Mr. Kwon just ponder and silent.

“That could give us benefits because her father has a company. They are selling the spectacles. Our company can produce the frame or something to gain some profit” GD tries to persuade his father. Mr. Kwon looks at GD and said

“Before I’ll approve this matter, I want you to prepare the proposal. I will agree after see the proposal” Mr. Kwon said firmly. That make GD smile. At least his father gives him some chance.

“You really need to get close with him just because of his daughter?” Mr. Kwon asked with curious expression.

“Yes. I have to. I will explain to you later, Appa” GD said and continues

“I’ll prepare the proposal. Hope you can think about this.” GD said and bows to his Appa and leaves the office. Mr. Kwon shakes his head and smile.

“He’s is really determined” Mr. Kwon monologue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening, Taeyeon leave the campus early because she has to meets her friends Seohuyn and Hyoyeon. They are members that working with her Appa. Seohyun are in marketing department meanwhile Hyoyeon from administration. Both of them know about Mr. Choi misappropriation. Their help make Taeyeon ease to catch Mr. Choi crime. However, they cannot investigate beyond their department. Those make the investigated disturbed. Teyeon just asked them to give what they can approach that she can use as a proof to show to her Appa. That evening, Seohyun message Taeyeon that they have something to tell. They meet at café that distant from their place.

“Hello, unnie!” Seohyun approach her.

“Hello, where is Hyoyeon?” Taeyeon asked while looks behind Seohyun.

“She will come later. She has something for you.” Seohyun said and smile.

“Okay. Do you want any drink?” Taeyeon asked.

“I’ll have some latte, please” Seohyun replied. Taeyeon nodded and calling the waiter. After she made the order, Hyoyeon came and approach them.

“Tengoo!” Hyoyeon pat Taeyeon back and seat beside her. Taeyeon turns her head and saw Hyoyeon seat beside her. She just smiles and shakes her head.

“I have good news and a bad news” Hyoyeon said while looking at Taeyeon face.

“Which one do you prefer first to hear?” she continues asked Taeyeon.

“I don’t mind. Proceed it” Taeyeon said with curious expression.

“Okay we start with good news. We got the copy that Mr. Choi hides his crime.” Hyoyeon said while smile and continues

“But…it's shredded. We found it from recycle bin” Hyoyeon said with sad expression. Taeyeon heard that then asked

“Do you have it right now?” Hyoyeon brings out the junk of shredded paper on the table. Taeyeon looks into the plastic then smile.

“Thanks both of you!” Taeyeon said and hugs Hyoyeon beside her and grab Seohyun hand.

“But it’s shredded” Seohyun said with sad face.

“Don’t worries. I can make it” Taeyeon said while looks into the plastic bag. Meanwhile, Seohyun and Hyoyeon just look at each other’s. Then Seohyun said

“Unnie, you want to paste them back, don’t you?” Taeyeon smile and nodded.

“I can help you” Seohyun offered to help Taeyeon.

“No. It’s okay. I don’t want to bother you more. You help me enough” Taeyeon said while looking at Seohyun. Then they just enjoy the evening with some chat and stories about Taeyeon Appa Company.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After they leave the café, someone approach them and said

“Taeyeon? What are you doing here?” GD asked while looking around. He knows that the areas are far from Taeyeon campus and her residents. For a while Taeyeon stunned by looking at GD. Suddenly, Hyoyeon said

“She with us” and smile to GD. GD looks at Seohyun and Hyoyeon and Taeyeon noticed that and introduced them to GD. GD smile back and introduce himself

“I’m Jiyoung”

“Jiyoung?who is he?” Hyoyeon asked while looking at Taeyeon.

“He’s…”Taeyeon hesitate for a while then GD interrupts by saying

“I’m her friend” Taeyeon looks at GD. She feels pain after heard GD said that. Then GD just smiles while wink at Taeyeon.

“Friend, huh?” Hyoyeon asked suspicion. Taeyeon and GD just nodded their head.

“Okay, we leave you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter