-11- Separate

Ask me politely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LATE NIGHT AFTER THE GATHERING

 

After Taeyeon take a bath, she dries her hair by wrapping with the towel. Then she seat on her study table and open her diary. Before that she gets up and locked her door. She needs to be aware because Jiwoong or Hayeon like to enter her room without knocking the door. When she needs her private, she will look the door. After she makes sure her room is secure, she open her diary. Then she wrote something in that page. A while, she just pondering while looks at the window. That night Taeyeon feels some strange inside her heart after GD hugs her. She feels that GD someone can make her heart flattered and at the same time secure. However, Taeyeon don’t want give herself a false hope. She know how hurts it is. She even thinks that GD deserves someone much better than her. So, she determined to end it soon. Then, Taeyeon open the towel on her head and suddenly her phone ringing. She looks at the caller ID. It’s Tiffany. She smile and answered the phone.

 

“Fany yaaa~~” she answer cutely.

“Oppsss, sorry wrong number” Tiffany answer jokingly.

“Yah!” Taeyeon shout.

“Hey! Don’t blame me. It’s you answering it weirdly.” Tiffany defends herself.

“But you are the one who’s called.”Taeyeon pout. Tiffany laughs loudly.

“Where are you?” continue Taeyeon asked.

“I’m here, at Leiden” Tiffany answer “I’m boring right here and miss you a lot” she continues.

“Yah! You know current time here?” Taeyeon surprise after heard Tiffany said.

“Yup. I know you don’t go bed early today” Tiffany said pointing about the gathering event.

“Hurm… I suppose to be there with you. Your mom cooks…the foods your mom prepared…arghh…I miss Korea” she said while pout. Taeyeon chuckle after heard that.

“Come back soon. I’ll tell mom to cooks for you” Taeyeon said try to persuade.

“Promise me?” Tiffany asked hoping.

“Yeah, sure! Promise” Taeyeon said while hands up. Tiffany heard that then chuckle and asked

“So, what happen today? Any best scenes happen today?” Tiffany asked.

“What did you expects?” Taeyeon asked back.

“Nothing’s. Just wondering or perhaps later Hayeon will story with me then” Tiffany try to make her question interest to Taeyeon.

“Yah! You always use that excuses” Taeyeon aware what Tiffany try to do.

“Okay. I’ll stories to you” Taeyeon said. Taeyeon story everything to Tiffany. She tells what’s did Mr. Choi tells her do to her that night. She even mention about GD to Tiffany.

“Wait up! Who’s that pokemon?” Tiffany asked loudly that make Taeyeon put her phone distant for a while. Then Taeyeon know that she really in trouble when Tiffany used that tone. A while, Taeyeon start telling Tiffany how’s she and GD meets and why she wants GD to pretend to be her boyfriend.

“So, it’s him? That one pays our foods?” Tiffany asked again for confirmation.

“Yes. He is.” Taeyeon answered.

“Now he was pretending to be your boyfriend?” Tiffany asked again.

“Yes. But I’ll end it soon. I don’t want to make more misunderstanding” Taeyeon said while looks at the window. For a while Tiffany just keep silent then she said

“I think you already make a mistake here”

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked confusedly.

“For me, you just a selfish person. Don’t be hurts.” Tiffany said then she silent for a while waits if Taeyeon want to say anything’s. Unfortunately, Taeyeon just keep silent.

“Honestly, Tae. You using him to cover your inner pain at the same times you want to escape from the worry, Mr. Choi or your Appa. Yes. I know how your Appa still is hoping Mr. Choi to be with you. But I don’t think this decision can make you ease. This will make you more awry” Tiffany said and tries to explain her worries about Taeyeon. After Tiffany words, Taeyeon still silent and that make Tiffany feels uncomfortable. A while, Tiffany heard Taeyeon sobbed.

“Hey, Tae. Sorry. Please don’t cry there.” Tiffany tries to calm down Taeyeon.

“I just want you to know. It’s not nice to use that guy. He’s innocent here” Tiffany continues said and suddenly Taeyeon said

“But He’s the one agree with me”. Tiffany heard that then silent for a while before answered

“I think he’s already falling for you”. Those statements make Taeyeon shocked and asked

“What’s make you said that?”

“Then what make you think the stranger that you don’t know about him, where he came and suddenly agreed to pretending be your boyfriend? If that happen I think he’s really insane!” Tiffany said while shake her head. For a while Taeyeon keep silent and think about Tiffany questions.

“Tae~~” Tiffany said softly and Taeyeon stopping her sobbed and answered

“I’m okay. Thanks’ for your words. Actually, you’re right. I just think of myself and try escape from the problem. I don’t try to settle it and in a same time I’ll hurts myself more” Taeyeon explain.

“I don’t blame you, Tae. I know your hurts. All wound will take a time to heal.” Tiffany said softly and tries to make Taeyeon calm. Taeyeon heard Tiffany words then her eyes suddenly teary again but she hold it before Tiffany noticed again.

“I will back soon. Take a good care, Tae. I know you are strong person in there” Tiffany keep saying for make Taeyeon get her spirit.

“Arasso~. Goodbye then. Cannot wait to see you again Fany~” Taeyeon said. They then end the conversation and hang up the phone. After hang up the phone, Taeyeon noticed there is an income called from GD while she talks with Tiffany. She wants to call back but she didn’t after saw the clock. Then she just lay down on her bed and her eyes keep staring the wall while thinking about her conversation with Tiffany. That night really make Taeyeon feels hard to fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early in the morning, GD wake up and looks at his phone. He feels curious why Taeyeon didn’t answer his call last night. He calls her but her line is engage with other call. He waits up if she called his back until his fall asleep. This morning he saw the phone and nothing’s sign from her. GD feels strange then gets to take a bath and leave his phone. Awhile, he goes to the kitchen and makes a breakfast. While he spread the jam on the bread his head keep thinking who’s called Taeyeon in the midnight. Suddenly he feels jealous. That makes he feels more isolated. Then he grabs his phone and call Taeyeon number. He waits up rang until voicemail operator sounded. He keeps dialing the number but still same. Nobody answered. Suddenly his phone ring and he smile while looks that ID its Taeyeon.

“Hello, sorry. I’m downstairs make some breakfast” Taeyeon explain.

“Oh, don’t bother. I’ll just to make sure you are okay.” GD said. Then he heard Taeyeon sigh hard then he asked her

“Why? What happen?”

“Can we meet during lunch hours today? I have something to tell you.” Taeyeon suddenly asked him.

“Sure. Where you plan to meet?” GD asked curiously.

“Hurm…at same café we meet before this.” Taeyeon answered.

“Okay, we meet there.” GD said with feels something strange.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT THE CAFÉ

 

GD arrives early from the date. He came early because he want to prepare something’s for Taeyeon at the café. After he setup what he prepare, then he seat at wait Taeyeon patiently. Awhile, he sees Taeyeon cross the road from the café window. Suddenly, he feels nervous. He looks at Taeyeon that walking into the café. Then he looks that Taeyeon looks around looking for him. He wave his hand to Taeyeon then he saw she approach him. Awhile Taeyeon arrive and say sorry for late.

“It’s okay.” GD responds.

“You want to lunch here or we just have a drink?”Taeyeon asked.

“I’ll already make an order. You want to add on more?” GD asked back.

“Yeah, sure.” Taeyeon said while calling for the waiter. After the waiter arrive with the menu, Taeyeon just focusing on the menu. Meanwhile, GD just keeps looking at her and feels nervous. He’s mind always make him hesitate what he’s going to do. After Taeyeon make her order, she looks at GD and feels guilty toward him. She determined to be honest with GD.

“So, what’s the matter?”  GD asked while looks at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just stare at him and feels pity toward him. Then Taeyeon said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter