-21- Fin

Ask me politely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon is crying all out after Seungri said that. She feels sad and hurt inside her heart. Afterward, Jiwoong reach at them and looks at Taeyeon. Top, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri feels guilty toward her. 

“Go and see him” Taeyang said to Taeyeon while pointing his hand toward the door. Taeyeon looks at Taeyang for a while then she strengthens her heart walks toward the room. All of them follow her from behind. Taeyeon get inside the room and walks slowly. Then she noticed GD is there lying down on the bed. His right hand has bandaged meanwhile his body covered by blankets. Taeyeon looks at GD then she cry again. GD suddenly awake after heard Taeyeon voice. Taeyeon just keep crying after saw GD awake from his sleep.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you” Seungri apologies toward his words before.

“Yah! What are you saying to her?” GD asked after saw Taeyeon crying like that.

“He said that you are gone” suddenly Top interrupt then Daesung said

“He’s the one that make her cry not me” while pointing toward Seungri. GD looks at Seungri and said

“Yah! Why you saying like that? You really want me to be gone?” Seungri keeps apologies while rubbing his both hand.

“I’m sorry, hyung. I didn’t mean that” Seungri keeps say sorry.

“Aigooo~ you just check in and there are many guests are visiting” the doctor said suddenly when he come to check GD condition. GD just chuckle then he looks at Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Taeyeon are still in her sobbing.

“Is everything’s okay, doctor?” Mr. Lee asked after the doctor examines GD.

“He’s fine. Just need some rest to make sure the wound healed” The doctor said then he jots down some notes before leave the room.

“Thank god that you are okay” Mr. Lee said while looks at GD.

“Yah! Why you didn’t tell us about this?” Taeyang said with frustrate expressions.

“I don’t want to make everybody worried about me” GD said and smiles.

“And I’m the stupid one when he used my VIP room without knowing anything about this” TOP said with serious expressions.

“Okay…chill, this matter already solved, right?” Daesung said while looks at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just stand there without saying anything.

“Mrs. Kwon going back to get some cloth for you” Mr. Lee suddenly said. GD just nodded whiles his eyes just looking at Taeyeon. Mr. Lee noticed that then he said

“I think we should give them a space” while give a sign to everybody to get out from there to leave Taeyeon with GD. All of them understand the sign then they just walks away from the room to give GD and Taeyeon space.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m sorry behalf of him. He usually likes to joke with others” GD said after all of them leave.

“Aigoo, this man really…” GD continues said with annoy expression. Taeyeon just looks at GD with mixed feelings. She feels relieved when she noticed that GD are safe but in a same times she feels scare to lose him away. She wipes her tears then walks closely toward GD bed. GD looks at Taeyeon then he smile. GD grabs Taeyeon hand and asks her to seat on the chair beside the bed then he said

“I’m sorry” while he smile widely toward Taeyeon. He finally knows Taeyeon true feeling toward him. He can’t denied that his really happy there. Taeyeon looks deeply in GD eyes then she got teary when she fined his love in there. At that moment, she knows that she already fall in love with him. GD keeps holding her hand tightly and said

“Please, say anything. Don’t keep silent like this.” While frown for a while before Taeyeon reply

“I’m glad that you are safe. No! I’m thankful that you are safe” she said while her eyes teary.

“Me too. Otherwise, I didn’t know about your feeling toward me.” GD said and kisses her hand. He feels want to hugs her at that time but because of his condition he just hold it. Meanwhile, Taeyeon feel blushed after heard GD words. She just stunned when GD kisses her hand.

“Thank you for saving me from him” Taeyeon suddenly said.

“Me and my family really thanks what have you do to us” she continues.

“Don’t be. It’s my pleasure. As long I can achieve your love” GD said and smile. Taeyeon feels ashamed when GD said that.

“I’m sorry for refused your love before this. I’m really sorry my behavior toward you before this” Taeyeon keeps apologies toward GD.

“No…No…No…It’s not your fault and nobody faults. Don’t be sorry about that. We can focus on the future. ” GD replied while he release her hand then he touch her face.

“You know how much I care for you. Please give me a chance to make you love and happy to be with me” GD continues said. Taeyeon just nodded while her eyes got teary.

“Don’t cry. I won’t make you cry again” GD said while wipes her tear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After then, the nurse come into the room and bought some dinner to GD.

“Here are you food. There is rice with some chicken soup for your strength” the nurse said before leave the room. GD looks at the food then he frown.

“How I’m going to eat this chicken” GD mutters after he saw the chicken wings. Taeyeon saw GD frown while looking at the dinner. She noticed that it’s hard for him to eat the chicken. Then Taeyeon get up from the chair and help GD with the chicken. She separates the chicken fillet from the bone and put it into the rice bowl. GD looks at Taeyeon then he smile. After finish separate that fillets, Taeyeon take the spoon and get the soup before pour into the rice bowl.

“Here, eat up.” Taeyeon said while looks at GD.

“Thanks” GD smile. Then GD takes the spoon by using his left hand. He feels awkward when using his left hand. He tries to scoop the rice and slowly take into his mouth. Afterward, GD feels terrible when he can’t have a properly eating when using his left hand. Taeyeon noticed GD have a hard time using his left hand. Taeyeon looks for a while then she takes the bowl and scoops the rice.

“Come here, say aaaa~~” Taeyeon said while open and holding the spoon. GD looks a t her then chuckles.

“Cute” GD mutter. Taeyeon heard that and feels blushed.

“You want to eat or not?” Taeyeon asked after saw GD chuckles at her. GD nodded then he closes himself toward her then he eats it. Taeyeon smile after saw GD eating his rice. GD just stares at her and feels ease toward Taeyeon reaction.

“I’m feeling better if you are the nurse” GD said afterwards. Taeyeon smile shyly then she scoop again the rice to feed GD.

“And I like it when you are feeding me here” GD continues said and smile toward Taeyeon.

“As you wish if your both hand can’t be use” Taeyeon said while rolling up her eyes. GD laughs after saw Taeyeon expressions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ouh, we have a guest here.” Mrs. Kwon comes after pick some GD cloth to bring to the hospital. Taeyeon is surprise by her presence then she get up from the chair.

“That’s why I’m heard someone is laughing. Who is she?” Mrs. Kwon continues while looking at Taeyeon.

“Your future daughter in law” GD said with wide smile. Taeyeon stunned for a while after she heard GD saying to his mother.

“Aigo~, don’t playing like that!” Mrs. Kwon said while frown.

“It’s true. She going to be your daughter in law” GD said determined. Mrs. Kwon shakes her head and said

“I’m sorry. He like to joking with me” while she looks at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just stand there and smile awkwardly.

“No. I’m serious. I will make her to be your daughter in law” GD said while looking at Taeyeon.

“Arasso~. Just get well soon and go meet her parents” Mrs. Kwon said while take out something for GD use.

“I will.” GD reply and smile while looking at Taeyeon. Afterwards, Dami come with Mr. Kwon. They greet GD and noticed Taeyeon presence.

“Hey, you here” Dami said while hugging Taeyeon. Taeyeon just stand while holding rice bowl. Mr. Kwon suddenly said

“So, she the one that make my son become like this?” Taeyeon feels guilty after heard Mr. Kwon words.

“No. He’s the one that involving himself toward her” Dami replied and looks at GD. Mr. Kwon just chuckles after Dami said that.

“So, you still want me to help with their company?” Mr. Kwon asked GD. GD looks at Taeyeon for a while then he reply

“It’s up to you, Appa. If you want the company gets the benefit you can proceeds it. If not it’s still fine.” While looks at Mr. Kwon. Mr. Kwon pondering for a while then nodded. After that, Jiwoong get into the room and said

“Excuse me, I’m sorry for interrupts here. We need to go back” while looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon looks at Jiwoong then nodded. She walks toward the bed and put the bowl on the table. Then GD said

“Thanks for coming, Jiwoong” while looking at Jiwoong. Jiwoong just smile and nodded.

“Thanks to you too. Take a good care” Jiwoong replied.

“Erm…can she come again tomorrow?” GD suddenly request while looks at Taeyeon. Jiwoong looks at Taeyeon for a while then said

“It’s up to her if she wants too” GD looks at Taeyeon hoping for her to answer his request but Taeyeon just silent and smile toward Mrs. Kwon. She feels ashamed when GD requests that in front his parents. 

“Tae, please come tomorrow.” GD asked with hoping expression. Taeyeon looks at Dami, Mr and Mrs. Kwon for a while before nodded. Then Jiwoong and Taeyeon leave the room and go back to their home.

“This guy really…” Dami shake her heads.

“Why you want bother her? I’m here, right?” Mrs. Kwon said while looks at GD.

“Yeah, I know but I need her to stay closed with me.” GD said while looks at the rice bowl then smile.

“He’s really fall hard toward her” Mr. Kwon suddenly said and chuckles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you okay?” Jiwoong asked Taeyeon while he drives the car.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Why?” Taeyeon asked him back. Jiwoong pondering for a while then he asks

“Nothing’s. After that incident, are you sure you are fine?” Taeyeon looks at her brother then she says

“Honestly, I’m still scared but I’ll try to manage the feels and be more perseverance. I don’t want to hurt anybody more. Especially are you!” Taeyeon said and pat Jiwoong shoulder.

“And him” Taeyeon said slowly.

“Don’t worry. I can take a good care of myself.” Jiwoong said proudly.

“And I’ll trust him to take care of you” Jiwoong continues said. Taeyeon turns her head and looks at Jiwoong. She feels curious what makes Jiwoong said that to her. Jiwoong noticed that Taeyeon are looking at him. He suddenly said

“He’s the one that planning to save you” Taeyeon surprise by Jiwoong honesty. After that, Jiwoong just tell overall the story about their planning until the end. Taeyeon stunned after heard the whole story. She feels guilty toward GD more than before.

“He’s really love you” Jiwoong said ending his story. Taeyeon take a deep breath then she feels her eyes teary. Jiwoong just silent after noticed his sister crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, GD still needs to stay at the hospital. Mrs. Kwon accompany GD on that day then she suddenly asks

“Jiyoung, what make you want to scarify you’re life because of her?” GD stunned by his mother question.

“Don’t you think about yourself first? About me? Your family if anything happens toward you?” Mrs. Kwon continues asked. Then GD noticed her eyes teary. GD moves himself toward his mother then wipes the tear.

“Don’t be like this, Omma. Of course I love my family especially you.” GD tries to persuade.

“I just want to help her and the family. You the one told me if someone needs our help. But…” GD paused for a while

“She’s different from others. I really love her and I’m scared to lose her if I didn’t help her.” GD said with sad expressions. Mrs. Kwon looks at GD with lovely expressions. She knows her son really well. He will do anything with someone he really care and love. Afterward, Mrs. Kwon smile and hugs him.

“You really my lovely son forever” Mrs. Kwon said then smiles. GD feels comfortable after heard his mother words. He doesn’t want his mother blame Taeyeon because of the incidents.

“So, she is the one to be my daughter in law?” Mrs. Kown asked after release her hugs. GD just smiles and nodded.

“Make sure she is the one. Honestly, I’ll really like her. She’s pretty and has a nice visual.” Mrs. Kwon said while smiles widely.

“She also is a nice person if you know her better” GD tries to compliments her in front his mother. Mrs. Kwon just smiles and pats his hair.

 

Around lunch hours, Mrs. Kwon excuses herself to back home

“Jiyoung, I want to go back for a while. After this I will come back.” Mrs. Kwon said while packing GD stuff.

“It’s okay, Omma. You just go back and have a rest. I’m fine here” GD said while rearrange his positions after back from the washroom.

“Are you sure? I’ll just go for a while” Mrs. Kwon said and looks at GD with worried expressions.

“Yes sure, Omma” GD said and smile to make her feeling ease.

“Besides I want to take a nap. So don’t worry” GD continues said. Mrs. Kwon nodded after GD said that. She packs her stuff then leave GD alone for a while.

 

After a few minutes later, Taeyeon arrive at GD room. She looks into the room if Mrs. Kwon is there but he didn’t saw her around. Then she looks at the bed and saw GD in his deep sleep. She slowly get into the room and walks toward the chair beside GD bed. She put the bouquet of daisy on the table. Then she looks at him with mixed feeling. She looks at GD injury with sad expressions.

“He is really in a pain because of me” Taeyeon mutter slowly. Afterwards, the nurse come into the room and does the routine. She looks at GD file for a while and checks his wound.

“He is okay?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“He’s fine. The wound almost healed.” The nurse said to Taeyeon and smile before she leaves the room. Taeyeon turns her head back toward GD after nurse leave the room.

“Please get well, Ji. I want to return back your kindness toward my family” Taeyeon mutter then she holds GD hand.

 

GD awake afterwards. He noticed a daisy on the table in front of him. Then he feels som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter