-20- Help

Ask me politely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon feels tired after her hand tied up and covered in an hours. She tries to rest her body for a while. After few minute, she heard somebody voices are talking to each other. She tries to eavesdrop their conversation but she feels too tired. Afterwards, the man comes to see her and he brings some food to feed Taeyeon.

“Hey, here it’s your food. Eat this” the man said

“I will open the tape but promise me that you didn’t shouts!” he continues. Taeyeon just stare at him weakly. She really doesn’t have any energy to fight him back.

“Don’t shout!” the man warn her before he release the tape that covered Taeyeon mouth. Taeyeon feels hurts on her lips when he tears the tape. Then she is just whining and crying.

“It’s hurts, huh?” the man said then smirks.

“Don’t worries, your prince charming will cure you” the man continues then laughs.

“Eat this or he will kill me if I let you starving” the man said when he saw Taeyeon didn’t eat the foods. Taeyeon just stare at the food then the man walks closely toward her and said

“Just eat this before I’m losing my temper” the man said slowly. Taeyeon looks at him frightly then she grabs the foods slowly and eats even her lips hurts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GD looks around the place before enter Top Bar. Inside, he saw Top with his worker discussing something then he approach him.

“Hyung, can I use the room for a while?” GD said toward Top. Top is looks at him curiously.

“Why? I didn’t open yet my bar” Top replied

“Yes. I know but it’s urgent. I have to meet someone here” GD insists to get the room

“Okay…okay. I’ll arrange it” Top said while frown and curiously looks at GD.

“Call him to come here” GD said toward Mr. Lee.

“We have to get backup plan” GD continues said. Mr. Lee nodded before call Jiwoong.

“What’s the matter?” Top asked while looking at them.

 “Nothing’s but it’s really important for me” GD said while pat Top shoulder then he go to the room. Top just stare at GD then he leave him there and continues his works.

 

“Hello, Jiwoong. It’s me Mr. Lee. It’s Jiyoung secretaries.” Mr. Lee said after Jiwoong answered his called.

“Ouh, Mr. Lee. What’s the matter?” Jiwoong asked

“Jiyoung want to meet you at Top bar. It’s important” Mr. Lee replied

“It’s Right now?” Jiwoong asked

“Yes. He wants a backup plan for this matter” Mr. Lee said

“Okay, I’ll be right there” Jiwoong said then hangs the phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Taeyeon finish eats her food, she tries taking the opportunity to looks around and planning to escape from there. She looks around and find the windows but its cant be open because it’s stuck from the outside. Then she walks toward the door and open it slowly, she looks there are only have a chair there without anyone around there. She gets out from the rooms slowly and rushes toward the main door. When she opens the door, she saw the man are standing in front her and smirk

“Where are you going, young lady?” the man said before he grab Taeyeon hand and drag her back inside the room.

“You think you can escape from here?” the man shouts then he tied up Taeyeon hand again.

“Don’t you ever do a stupid things here or you will regret!” the man said

“Also, you have an attractive body and I like it” he continues said while stared at Taeyeon figure. Taeyeon feels scared with his stares. Then the man tries to touch Taeyeon body suddenly someone shouts from behind

“What are you trying to do toward her?” Mr. Choi said while walks closely toward them.

“I warn you not to touch her, right?” Mr. Choi continues said the he push the man away. Taeyeon saw Mr. Choi and suddenly she feels furious toward him.

“Coward!” Taeyeon said suddenly. Mr. Choi and the man look at her.

“What did you say?” Mr. Choi asked her

“Coward! You’re coward! Using me just to get Appa Company, bastard!” Taeyeon speak with angry expression. Mr. Choi looks at her then laugh loudly.

“Hey, I don’t use you to get the company. I just want you” Mr. Choi said while looks at Taeyeon. Then Mr. Choi gives a sign to his accomplice to leave him with Taeyeon. The men just nodded then leave them.

“Yah, you know that I really love you” Mr. Choi said while rubbing Taeyeon cheeks.

“No, you don’t! You are such an ego man!” Taeyeon replied while tries to release Mr. Choi rubbing.

“Why are you saying like that? I really do love you” Mr. Choi said.

“Love? Huh, I don’t think you know what love is.” Taeyeon replied and make annoyed expression.

“What makes you said that?” Mr. Choi asked while get irate.

“If you love her you didn’t sell her to the mafia for your debt. You kill my best friend, remember?” Taeyeon said with angry expression. Mr. Choi stunned by Taeyeon words. Then he lost his temper and tries to kiss Taeyeon face. Taeyeon is surprise by his reaction. She suddenly spanks her head toward Mr. Choi nose.

“Argh!” Mr. Choi scream then looks at his hand and saw bloods are coming out from his nose.

“You are really in trouble, lady” Mr. Choi continues said. Mr. Choi grabs her hair then slap on her face. Taeyeon feels hurts on her cheeks but she just stare at him with angry expression while her eyes teary. Mr. Choi surprised by Taeyeon reaction. He saw Taeyeon eyes got teary then he get up leave the room. After that, Taeyeon just crying and feels tired.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Are you insane?” Jiwoong said toward GD.

“This is crazy. You think this is the best idea?” Jiwoong continues said.

“Yes. It’s for Taeyeon safety.” GD said with determined expression.

“But you can be killed there, sir” Mr. Lee said with anxious expression.

“Don’t worry. I’ve both of you to cover me, right?” GD said then smiles. Jiwoong and Mr. Lee are just staring at each other’s. They didn’t know what they should do when GD determined to safe Taeyeon by himself.

“Just asks him to meet there. We need to go there to make sure they didn’t bring Taeyeon to other place. Otherwise, your team is there. I’ll be safe” GD said with details.

“But sir…” Mr. Lee tries to object but GD suddenly interrupts

“Don’t worry. Trust in me” GD said while looking at both of them

“I’ll just want her to be safe” GD said while pondering.

“Come, let do the plan. Taeyeon will be in more danger if we late to rescue her.” GD continues said then get out from the room. Mr. Lee and Jiwoong follow him and get their self-ready to take the actions.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE INCIDENT DAY

 

Jiwoong tries to call Mr. Choi to set their meeting.

“Yah! I already give you the address.” Mr. Choi answers with irate voice.

“Yes, I know but I want to change the place.” Jiwoong said calmly.

“No way. You want meet me just go to the address” Mr. Choi insist.

“Then if you want the company you have to agree with my suggestions” Jiwoong tries to negotiate with him. Mr. Choi silent for a while then he asks

“Okay, where it is you want to meet?” Jiwoong smile while heard Mr. Choi questions. He know that Mr. Choi really desperate to get the company.

“I want you bring me toward Taeyeon hide place” Jiwoong said curiously.

“No! I don’t think you can go there.” Mr. Choi replied.

“Really? Then you can’t have the company and I will drag the police into this matter.” Jiwoong tries to threatening him.

“Heh, do you think I can be easily too deceived?” Mr. Choi said then laughs.

“Do you think I’m here are playing around with my sister life?” Jiwoong replied him back. Mr. Choi is pondering for a while.

“I’m not a person that makes an agreement without thinking deeply. I’m here because of Taeyeon. If you think I’m just doing this for tricking you then just forgot about the meeting. I will call the police and destroy your life” Jiwoong said with furious voice. Mr. Choi stunned by his words. He pondering for a while before agrees to change the place. Jiwoong give a sign “OK” toward GD and Mr. Lee. GD and Mr. Lee nodded after receive the sign.

 

“Call you team to get ready. I think he will use the mafia group to guard the place while they meet up” GD said to Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee nodded then calls his team

“Get ready. We go for the Plan B” Mr. Lee gives his order to the leader.

“Remember! If I don’t get out from there in 30 minutes, you get the police ASAP!” GD said with serious face.

“Arasso, sir!” Mr. Lee nodded his head then he looks at GD with anxious face. Then GD gives him an “OK” sign.

“Take care, sir!” Mr. Lee said

“Arasso, hyung.” GD said while patting Mr. Lee shoulder.

 

“He will pick me nearby the train station” Jiwoong said after he talks with Mr. Choi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter