-1- THE INTRODUCTION

Ask me politely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD wakes up early today because he has a schedule to be fulfilled. He prepared while his hand grab the planner and look for the today tentative. He looks at the planner and noticed that tomorrow night he has an annual dinner to that need to be attended.

 

“What would I’m wearing tomorrow?” he mumble.

 

The dinner is to celebrate his dad company achievements for that year. Although he’s working with his father, he still to work hard to fulfill his dream. He plans to make his own brand and sold it in the market. He’s lucky when his family really supportive with his planning. His dad gives him opportunity works with him. This helps GD make some experience before he future his career.

 

While he thinking about the attire, suddenly his phone rang and appears his secretary name.

 

He answered “Yes hyung, wait a minute.”

 

He look up at his watch and rush took his jacket and pack up the things before leaving the room. While walking he grab the sticky note and write up “OUTFIT for annual dinner”. Then he stamps it at the fridge door as a reminder before him leaving the home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early morning, Taeyeon as lecturer prepared her things and get ready to the class. She grabs some notes and jot down some point to be review. While she focusing in her works, her phone vibrate and it show some message received. She grabs the phone and open up. It’s from her dad.

 

Dad Message:

Tae, today I will late.

If you wouldn’t mind, my secretary will to back home.

Taeyeon Reply:

Don’t bother. I will go home by myself. Take care, appa!

 

Taeyeon dad’s is a businessman. He has a small company nearby Taeyeon’s University. Usually, he prefers to pick up and drop off Taeyeon at the University. Although Taeyeon know how to drive, he still insists to send her daughter. If he suddenly has a meeting, he prefers to send his secretary to her back. Those make Taeyeon feel burden and she will make an excuse to not take the offer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At office, while GD doing his works. His secretary, Mr. Lee entered his room and brings some documents to him.

 

“Sir, here some documents that need to revise before give it to the Mr. Kwon”

“Okay hyung. I will. Put it there. Just for a moment, tomorrow annual dinner, what the tentative event?” GD asked his secretary.

“The dinner will start at 8pm until 10 pm, opening ceremony by Mr. Kwon, awards for the best staff, introduction for next year project and dinner” Mr. Lee replied.

 

Mr. Lee is GD’s secretary that appointed by his dad. G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter