Lead Me

HEAVY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong had already been standing in front of his apartment door for more than twenty minutes. His heart was pounding so hard he thought he could die at any second.

He obeyed Doyoung, who told him to go to Tem, and now he was at home, but he did not have the courage to enter.

He had been suffering for so long with all this history, and now he could hug, kiss and stay with Ten without any guilt or weight, but why was he still standing there? Why did not he just come in soon and go against Ten?

Taeyong wanted to take the missing steps, but his body simply did not obey.

After a few more minutes, still doing nothing, he opened the door and entered the apartment. With no sign of life in the living room or kitchen, she locked the door and left her backpack in every corner of the hallway and went to the room she shared with Ten. Taeyong ran to the room for not being able to cope with the anxiety, and opened the door abruptly.

His eyes flat on Ten that he was lying on his bed. The Thai looked at him startled, getting curious afterwards.

"Taeyong?" Ten called him, leaving his cell phone beside him on the bed.

Taeyong smiled. He could not believe that Ten was finally all his. He could kiss him, hug him and look at him without any guilt or weight because now Ten was his.

The Korean ran to the Thai, and threw himself on Ten's body on the bed, and hugged him so tightly that between the lines that now they would be together, he ended up slipping and falling to the ground.

Ten was still surprised, but suddenly he felt an absurd happiness as he felt the warmth of Taeyong envelop him.

After minutes just feeling each other, Taeyong stepped away from Ten, still hugging each other, and smiled, running his fingers over Ten's face and hair, pulling hair out of his face.

"Has something happened?" Ten asked.

"I love you."

Ten was startled and blushed violently, feeling his face burn. He smiled, looking at Taeyong.

"What did you say?" Ten asked, smiling.

Taeyong smiled. "I love you, I love you very much."

Finally, after so much time and tears, Taeyong embedded his lips into Ten's. His body felt a chill, and then his hands began to discover the body of the Thai. From the neck to the waist and where his hands reached.

Taeyong was calm in his deeds, but his heart was pounding so hard he was afraid Ten could hear his beats.

Ten d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter