EXTRA: Hug U

HEAVY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Curiously, that night, Taeyong was rushing to get a logo on his apartment. He was content for the clock all the time, wanting a class logo to end.

He had extra lessons early today, when he had a message that Ten was going back to the apartment.

He ran, and they seem to be dying at any moment, his breathing was failing and Taeyong was not at all worried about it, he could only think of ten.

When he locked the door of the apartment, he realized that everything seems to be a problem. All as their hopes were all thrown in the trash. Ten has not yet been.

He threw himself on the living room couch, and sighed, sending a pain from the run to the apartment just now. He thought he was going to die and could not breathe.

Taeyong heard Tesla's meowing, and very unwillingly, he rose from the sofa and followed the cat's meow.

"Tesla?" He stopped in front of the bathroom door. "Yes. Ten has not returned-"

Taeyong was astonished when he opened the bathroom door: Ten was sitting on the floor, the book with red eyes and swollen. He was crying compulsively.

Ten looked him in the eye and Taeyong.

"Taeyong..." he tried to speak, but everything that came out of his throat was murmurs badly worded.

Taeyong went to Ten, and sending himself to his side, hugged him, placing him between his legs, as if to say that nothing would hurt Ten while he was there.

The Thai cried like a child without Taeyong lap for much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter